I am anti-rape and will come to the rescue of any girl being sexually assaulted

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

ugly inside and out
Title…unironically too.

But, not for the reasons moralfag normies think. I will make sure no girl gets raped because I know that’s what they want. So, in a way, I’m hurting women. I will hurt them by depriving them of the one thing they long for — to be raped.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 11963, stevielake, 5'8manlet and 19 others
based

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Vermilioncore
Plus, it’s legal and encouraged. So, I get what I want and Chad suffers because his inability to rape, and the slut suffers because her failure to be raped.

Damn I’m a genius

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Gladiator, Deleted member 19036, 11gaijin and 7 others
There should be a Batman movie about him stopping whores from being raped and cucking chad and causing the sluts to go home and masturbate because she can’t fuck a bad boy rapist

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 11963, galego123, Chadeep and 3 others
Title…unironically too.

But, not for the reasons moralfag normies think. I will make sure no girl gets raped because I know that’s what they want. So, in a way, I’m hurting women. I will hurt them by depriving them of the one thing they long for — to be raped.
Plus, it’s legal and encouraged. So, I get what I want and Chad suffers because his inability to rape, and the slut suffers because her failure to be raped.

Damn I’m a genius

Yeah but 0.000001% chance of a woman’s rapist being a Chad. The “women enjoy being raped” thing applies to rapists who’re CHADS ONLY, and women don’t want to be raped by sub-Chads.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
Women often asks me to rape them, but I say no. I tell them that hurting people isn't my objective but they literally say ''I want this, this is for me'' and I'm thinking about it for 3 seconds and just say no, and they always cry. I don't know what is it with women and the desire to get punched but I'm not going to participate in their sick games.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Hades, Deleted member 18244, Chadeep and 3 others
Yeah but 0.000001% chance of a woman’s rapist being a Chad. The “women enjoy being raped” thing applies to rapists who’re CHADS ONLY, and women don’t want to be raped by sub-Chads.
Women long to be fucked brutally by a hard cocked chad

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Punch? I thought men rape with cocks and not fists.
Your soul is pure because you're an incel and not a chad like me. They like the violence more than the actual penetration. They can get the penetration without the violence. The penetration is a symbol that you've conquered their pussy. But the fists are the real deal. According to women I spoke to and the ones who asked me to rape them like there's no tomorrow.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
My point exactly. CHADS ONLY! Now like my previous reply.
I’m too dark triad to yield to commands so I liked this reply instead

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and thecel
Your soul is pure because you're an incel and not a chad like me.

Cope. My soul is degenerate beyond the bounds of humanity. I’m bisexual and want GigaChads to destroy my bussy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fjor2096, Vermilioncore and Kozner
My point exactly. CHADS ONLY! Now like my previous reply.
Not according to the hot women I spoke to about this subject where they asked me to rape them. Some of them wish to get raped by an ugly ogre to maximize the traumatic experience. A rape by chad is easy forgotten. A rape by an ugly ogre is something they will remember for life and tell to the grandchildren, speak about the incident in universities and get a wide cover in the news.
When they scream 'No, No' to a chad raping them, it's not convincing even to them. A true experience can only be achieved by an ogre.

I'm too pretty to rape any girl without them thinking about it as a lame experience because it's literally just normal sex.

• Woah
Women only want to be raped by chad, but the average rapist is not a chad, which means most women don't have good raping experiences

So, if you save them from getting raped, you're gonna be helping them.

• +1
Reactions: galego123 and thecel
Not according to the hot women I spoke to about this subject where they asked me to rape them. Some of them wish to get raped by an ugly ogre to maximize the traumatic experience. A rape by chad is easy forgotten. A rape by an ugly ogre is something they will remember for life and tell to the grandchildren, speak about the incident in universities and get a wide cover in the news.
When they scream 'No, No' to a chad raping them, it's not convincing even to them. A true experience can only be achieved by an ogre.

I'm too pretty to rape any girl without them thinking about it as a lame experience because it's literally just normal sex.
Tales from the greycel

• JFL
Women only want to be raped by chad, but the average rapist is not a chad, which means most women don't have good raping experiences

So, if you save them from getting raped, you're gonna be helping them.
I’ll only save them from good lookin tall rapists. I’ll bring binoculars to get a good look at the guys face. If he’s a decent looking man, then I’ll save her. If he’s some ugly shitskin bug eyed freak, then I won’t save her.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: 11gaijin, Bvnny., galego123 and 1 other person
A rape by chad is easy forgotten.

Cope. Ya see, a rape by a Chad is almost a contradiction. 99% of the time, women internally consent to sex with Chads because they want to be fucked by Chads. To NOT want sex from Chad is a rare event that won’t be forgotten easily. Imagine you see a GigaStacy and don’t want to have sex with her—this combination ain’t something that occurs like ever.

Cope. Ya see, a rape by a Chad is almost a contradiction. 99% of the time, women internally consent to sex with Chads because they want to be fucked by Chads. To NOT want sex from Chad is a rare event that won’t be forgotten easily. Imagine you see a GigaStacy and don’t want to have sex with her—this combination ain’t something that occurs like ever.
Don’t even bother replying to that delusional greycel larper tbh

• Hmm...
I respect your input but I'm talking from experience (the experience is talking to women) while you're busy with cheap philosophy.
This are not my words, this are the words of women who adore and can't get enough of me. I wouldn't rape them. But...
I listen to their stories sometimes.

• Love it
@badg96 start running rape game?

• Woah
  • Woah
I respect your input but I'm talking from experience (the experience is talking to women) while you're busy with cheap philosophy.
This are not my words, this are the words of women who adore and can't get enough of me. I wouldn't rape them. But...
I listen to their stories sometimes.

How fuckin good-looking are you?

• +1
Reactions: Kozner
olympic level mental gymnastics

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
I thought you were going to say because you wanted to be the one to rape them jfl

Donald Trump Republicans GIF by Election 2016