I am Armenian or at least an honorary Armenian

why. dutch people in general look more nordic than scandinavians tbh. taller, better frames and better looking
I have taken this test with 2 other danish friends and i was the one with the most scandinavian dna with 33%

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza
0.5% Jewish? Mizrahi! Claim your right to Israel. Anyway, most non-NT nafri for doing a DNA test. Jk jk. Which company did you go with? What's your Y-DNA haplogroup? Mirin Julius Caesar lineage btw.
idk if it was mihrazi or ashkenazi. i was rather dissapointed tbh :ogre:. ngl Imma join IDF rn . I am chosen people(nah jokin fuck israel)

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
I have taken this test with 2 other danish friends and i was the one with the most scandinavian dna with 33%
blud is ancestor of ragnar lothbrok. was he danish or norwegian btw? i dont remember but vikings was a mogger show as well as last kingdom. pre christianity scandinavia always interested me ngl

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
only blacks in my country are subhuman somalis and ethiopians, its over for them
somalis actually insult other blacks with jareer and think they are white no joke. just search on tt

• JFL
idk if it was mihrazi or ashkenazi. i was rather dissapointed tbh :ogre:. ngl Imma join IDF rn . I am chosen people(nah jokin fuck israel)
It's either Mizrahi (most likely) or Sephardi but doubt it. What's your Y-DNA haplogroup bhai? And the testing company you used? My friend went with MyHeritage and he's blasian, his Y-DNA is E-M84 which is actually from the Middle East. It's funny because his father is Creole Surinamese and scores mostly Nigerian (nearly 30%).

• +1
only blacks in my country are subhuman somalis and ethiopians, its over for them
Ethiopians mog, they are the closest African population I cluster to on PCA plots.

• +1
danish

i like the norsemen comedy on netflix
You should really watch the last kingdom on netflix. I tried that comedy btw but I dont like comedies so stopped in 10 minutes :lul:

• Woah
Ethiopians mog, they are the closest African population I cluster to on PCA plots.
they mog somalis for sure, but they are very short, especially compared to the average man in denmark

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza and Gengar
Yeah, as far as I know they belong to the oldest African group

• Woah
they mog somalis for sure, but they are very short, especially compared to the average man in denmark
I had a prettyboy-tier guy in my class in 2023 and he was Ethiopian. Someone else on here is also a mogger and he's also Ethiopian. There's also Eritreans that I cluster to but Somalis are further away.

• +1
It's either Mizrahi (most likely) or Sephardi but doubt it. What's your Y-DNA haplogroup bhai? And the testing company you used? My friend went with MyHeritage and he's blasian, his Y-DNA is E-M84 which is actually from the Middle East. It's funny because his father is Creole Surinamese and scores mostly Nigerian (nearly 30%).
I dont know the company but probably the myancestry or sum. Also y-dna haplogroup i dont know sorry. I hope if its jewish its aashkenazi ngl. I would be invited to hella underground parties if so 😈. But i think it would be sephardi yeah cuz I also have 25% iberian. Its weird almost my whole family have white skin except for me and some other people. I swear like 80%. I am dalit of the family 😭. My cousin ( son of my dads brother) has golden-brown hair with really beautiful green-brown eyes and is thugmaxxed mogger

• +1
ethiopians def mog somalis. ngl i would rather be a dravidian indian than a somali

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gengar and notsocommonthumb
I dont know the company but probably the myancestry or sum. Also y-dna haplogroup i dont know sorry. I hope if its jewish its aashkenazi ngl. I would be invited to hella underground parties if so 😈. But i think it would be sephardi yeah cuz I also have 25% iberian. Its weird almost my whole family have white skin except for me and some other people. I swear like 80%. I am dalit of the family 😭. My cousin ( son of my dads brother) has golden-brown hair with really beautiful green-brown eyes and is thugmaxxed mogger
Well do you have your results saved somewhere? You should show me in PMs or something. And I've seen your picture, your skin looked white to me as well?

ethiopians def mog somalis. ngl i would rather be a dravidian indian than a somali
its like a shit or piss question either way you're never getting laid

• +1
Well do you have your results saved somewhere? You should show me in PMs or something. And I've seen your picture, your skin looked white to me as well?
I will ask my sis about the results if she still has them. She did them a year ago and I was there when she opened the test results so this is what I remember bhai.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar and notsocommonthumb
U mirin pajeet? :feelshah:
where do u think this guy is from?

@Gengar I am older than @Clavicular @Lebgfinal @Growth Plate @WeiWei @Zenis @Zer0/∞ @WhoTookVendetta @EggKing @TeenAscender and similar age to @Chad69 @thecel I am old man Unc in a cane like you we need to retire together

I will ask my sis about the results if she still has them. She did them a year ago and I was there when she opened the test results so this is what I remember bhai.
Oh, so your sister took the test? You understand that you'd score differently than her, right? You may have the same parents but you both inherit a different set of genes from your parents, so your DNA results won't be the same as hers.

• Woah
its like a shit or piss question either way you're never getting laid
Ngl if a indian is NT and is hygienic and mtn+ I dont think its that big of an issue. But hygienic part is very hard for some indians tho . I used to work in a supermarket 3 years since 2021 till recently and bro when an indian entered the store I swear you could smell it from 10 meters. Especially the women stank. They all smelled like fucking spices man

• JFL
@Gengar I am older than @Clavicular @Lebgfinal @Growth Plate @WeiWei @Zenis @Zer0/∞ @WhoTookVendetta @EggKing @TeenAscender and similar age to @Chad69 @thecel I am old man Unc in a cane like you we need to retire together
We can't retire, we need to teach the new gen the way.

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza and ElTruecel
My name is of possible Armenian origin and my Y-DNA haplogroup originated in Armenia thousands of years ago.
Time to become Christian it’s the final step :feelsgood: Armenia was the 1st Christian country

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ElTruecel, PsychoH, Gengar and 1 other person
Oh, so your sister took the test? You understand that you'd score differently than her, right? You may have the same parents but you both inherit a different set of genes from your parents, so your DNA results won't be the same as hers.
Huh I dont understand. Thats crazy. But her ancestry would be the same right? Ngl I want to do it now. My other sister also did this test like 5 years ago and it was also something like north african, iberian etc.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar, notsocommonthumb and PsychoH
Time to become Christian it’s the final step :feelsgood: Armenia was the 1st Christian country
I found out yesterday the oldest church is found in Armenia. (Before I saw your edit, btw). Mirin. But makes you think, why Armenia? It's a random place, if Christianity originated from the Levantine region. Right? Or am I just thinking too much?

Ngl if I ever would become christian (never will), orthodoxy seems most logical but also most tiktokfied if you get me . I see a lot of orthodox tiktok nerds nowadays who are hateful asf

Huh I dont understand. Thats crazy. But her ancestry would be the same right? Ngl I want to do it now. My other sister also did this test like 5 years ago and it was also something like north african, iberian etc.
the result will be different but not crazy different.

• +1
so ancestry tests do not really accurately show where your ancestors are from right if your sisters ancestry test shows something a lil different if I understand it right?

Ngl if I ever would become christian (never will), orthodoxy seems most logical but also most tiktokfied if you get me . I see a lot of orthodox tiktok nerds nowadays who are hateful asf
I’m Eastern Orthodox so yes I can agree.

Yeah there’s a lot of “orthobros” but they aren’t without reason. We are very STRICT we don’t give in to liberal shit under any circumstances our whole thing is not changing ANYTHING about the faith tenants and beliefs basically our Christianity is the ancient Christianity I can go back 1.5k years in a Time Machine and the people will believe exactly the same thing I will

Roman Catholics cannot say the same lol as they change shit every couple years.

Some of us can be a bit toxic but the truth is it’s mainly from frustration because most converts like myself had to do extensive research into religion which FORCED us to take the Eastern OrthodoxyPill 😕but once you take that pill you realise how idiotic and foolish other Christian’s are and especially the Gnostic retard cults of Judaism and Islam both of which prey upon naive low IQ people

Though if I were Muslim I’d be Shia due to their philosophy and metaphysics making more sense than Sunni

• Woah
The DNA you inherited from your parents will not be identical to that of your sisters or any other siblings you have. For example, let's say your one parent is a full Moroccan and the other one is half Moroccan half Dutch. Your sister(s) could score 73% North African and 27% West European, whereas you could score 75% North African and 25% West European, just to give an example. And then when you run these numbers through other calculators, using your raw data file, then you would get even more different numbers. For example, you'd score for your ancient populations different percentages that your siblings do and some components that you have may not even be read by the calculators. Best is to do a DNA test yourself rather than relying on those of your siblings.

• +1
I’m Eastern Orthodox so yes I can agree.

Yeah there’s a lot of “orthobros” but they aren’t without reason. We are very STRICT we don’t give in to liberal shit under any circumstances our whole thing is not changing ANYTHING about the faith tenants and beliefs basically our Christianity is the ancient Christianity I can go back 1.5k years in a Time Machine and the people will believe exactly the same thing I will

Roman Catholics cannot say the same lol as they change shit every couple years.

Some of us can be a bit toxic but the truth is it’s mainly from frustration because most converts like myself had to do extensive research into religion which FORCED us to take the Eastern OrthodoxyPill 😕but once you take that pill you realise how idiotic and foolish other Christian’s are and especially the Gnostic retard cults of Judaism and Islam both of which prey upon naive low IQ people

Though if I were Muslim I’d be Shia due to their philosophy and metaphysics making more sense than Sunni
catholicism seems idiotic ngl. There have been popes who had kids, murdered, jewish popes (medici and
orsini
thrown bodies of predecessors in rivers etcetera. I dont know how someone could still be catholic after that jfl. Evangelical protestants are the biggest idiots tho imo. Literally israel worshippers

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
The DNA you inherited from your parents will not be identical to that of your sisters or any other siblings you have. For example, let's say your one parent is a full Moroccan and the other one is half Moroccan half Dutch. Your sister(s) could score 73% North African and 27% West European, whereas you could score 75% North African and 25% West European, just to give an example. And then when you run these numbers through other calculators, using your raw data file, then you would get even more different numbers. For example, you'd score for your ancient populations different percentages that your siblings do and some components that you have may not even be read by the calculators. Best is to do a DNA test yourself rather than relying on those of your siblings.
But it would be really identical to her no ?

catholicism seems idiotic ngl. There have been popes who had kids, murdered, jewish popes (medici and
orsini
thrown bodies of predecessors in rivers etcetera. I dont know how someone could still be catholic after that jfl. Evangelical protestants are the biggest idiots tho imo. Literally israel worshippers
Roman Catholics who know about Eastern Orthodoxy who still choose to be Roman Catholic outside of “There’s no Eastern Orthodox parishes nearby” are brainier retards.

I have debated them I even exposed them here and have proven Roman Catholicism false in this form time and time again but these lot are stuck on their ways like the Mohammedens both are brainlets it is what it is. Evangelicals, orientals and Muslims I put in the tier of being idiots. I call all 3 the “Retards of the classroom” tier. They can’t win arguments so rely on word concept fallacies and category errors hold onto that to maintain their position even when proven wrong they refuse to relent

I have even shown Muslims and Roman Catholics their metaphysics literally means they cannot know or commune with god in any way as he’s outside of the created order therefore cannot interact with creation in a way we can know him because he lacks similarity with us and yet they still hold onto their beliefs :lul:

Lifefuel @shia.jihadist.
Their customs are weird ngl but metaphysically and philosophically FOR ISLAMIC standards they are at least CONSISTENT. The issue for Shiah’s is they are Neo platonists so any rebuttal of Neo platonism can be directly levied to Shias and destroy their paradigm just as easily :lul: which isn’t hard for Christian’s because Christians faced Neo platonic views a lot during the early church and we cucked them hard using logic in debates.

:lul::lul::lul: Once again Christ conquers all

Their customs are weird ngl but metaphysically and philosophically FOR ISLAMIC standards they are at least CONSISTENT. The issue for Shiah’s is they are Neo platonists so any rebuttal of Neo platonism can be directly levied to Shias and destroy their paradigm just as easily :lul: which isn’t hard for Christian’s because Christians faced Neo platonic views a lot during the early church and we cucked them hard using logic in debates.

:lul::lul::lul: Once again Christ conquers all
wdym with consistent. in what way are sunnis not consistent