I am Armenian or at least an honorary Armenian

shia are unlogical asf ngl. Slapping eachother and glorifying a prophets nephew is weird imo
yeah mate the cousin (not nephew) who he unequivocally announced as his ﷺ succesor 😲

wdym with consistent. in what way are sunnis not consistent
Sunnis be like “astarfrullahaiiiiiiiiiiiiiii how can god be 2 in 3” then go on to have 1 god 99 attributes that are superseded into the essence of Allah and then have the Eternal Quran that is equally eternal as Allah but NOT ALLAH himself making them inconsistent when they try deboooooonk the trinity which fails every time

Islamic metaphysics collapses in every school (Aqeedah) once you realise Islamic Tanzih prescribes Allah as being unrelated and completely dissimilar to his creation and outside of the created order BUT YET ALLAH SOMEHOW REMOVES 2nd art causality in things so every event actions etc is all caused by Allah like an master puppeteer doing things according to humans will and his own will lmfao which then begs the question…. How is alllah even participating in the causal chain when this relies upon having a similarity to the things in said chain but he’s yet at the same time wholly and completely dissimilar to created things. It’s just ludicrous and makes the Islamic view of occasinalism and atomism impossible to uphold for Muslims :hnghn:

And don’t get me started on the anthari/wahabbi/Salafi god with literal body PARTS

yeah mate the cousin (not nephew) who he unequivocally announced as his ﷺ succesor 😲
nigga uses cousin/nephew to counter me 😭. I meant cousin but said nephew ok :ogre:.Show proof Mohammed SAW announced him as his successor

nigga uses cousin/nephew to counter me 😭. I meant cousin but said nephew ok :ogre:.Show proof Mohammed SAW announced him as his successor
relax nigga i said it for your information i thought you were kafir
are you muslim?

Screenshot 2024 10 06 at 104152PM
Screenshot 2024 10 06 at 104258PM

Sunnis be like “astarfrullahaiiiiiiiiiiiiiii how can god be 2 in 3” then go on to have 1 god 99 attributes that are superseded into the essence of Allah and then have the Eternal Quran that is equally eternal as Allah but NOT ALLAH himself making them inconsistent when they try deboooooonk the trinity which fails every time
Shias also believe in the 99 names of Allah but we don't believe that the Qur'an is eternal because the Qur'an is separate from Allah and only Allah is eternal

Shias also believe in the 99 names of Allah but we don't believe that the Qur'an is eternal because the Qur'an is separate from Allah and only Allah is eternal
Yeah that’s why I said SUNNNIs and not Shias in regards to this as your consistent and have a Neo platonic view of god which collapses everything into his essence making these things conceptual/abstract