I am ascending as a Turkroach

D

Deleted member 1632

Master
Joined
May 1, 2019
Posts
1,644
Reputation
1,796
IMG 20200524 000732

Neck is hard to work tbh.
Still 36 cm of circumference(14.2 inches)
Guys i will keep the mustache growing too
 
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aestheticallypleasin, Chadeep and Deleted member 4804
Amina koyim
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804
You’re already ascended wtf. And why don’t you grow out your hair
 
Give me your lower third
Also whats your bf%
 
You’re already ascended wtf. And why don’t you grow out your hair
Short hair>better
I look like a turkish actor with short hair.I am just growing the front until i get a good hairline but it will stay like that
Give me your lower third
Also whats your bf%
Now it's probably 14%
Low bodyfat is legit as fuck guys
Side profile is the harder to get.If i hit 12% it will be good for side profile
 
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 4044 and Deleted member 1680
Your chad already bra jfl
 
1590272722920
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804
Wtf lose the pedo stache, man
 
what happened with ur hair u roach nig
 
Shave that pedostache off. I'm 16 and my facial hair is growing thick already but I shave my pedostache always.
 

Similar threads

sugarfucker
Replies
2
Views
42
Sensitive Young Boy
Sensitive Young Boy
manhattanbound
Replies
7
Views
36
Lord Vader
Lord Vader
_MVP_
Replies
2
Views
24
mangotimer
mangotimer
_MVP_
Replies
7
Views
27
TheNextOPry
TheNextOPry
JoelBeetwo
Replies
11
Views
62
BeastBoy0508
BeastBoy0508

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top