I am attracted to sexy gooks like this

AbandonShip

AbandonShip

Fire
Joined
Jul 12, 2019
Posts
19,121
Reputation
29,700
Screenshot 2020 05 28 01 44 092


Could this be due to my high T mongol genes?
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5258, Deleted member 6402, AussieCurry and 1 other person
Low T if you're not Into Hapa Gooks.
 
  • Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5258, john2, Deleted member 6305 and 1 other person
LOW T
 
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: john2, japcel, Deleted member 6305 and 3 others
Would you tongue sex her?
 
I'd do her, does jbw tricks work on her?
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: AbandonShip
Fuck man, she’s very good looking. I think I’m into mature looking asians cause of my ex.
 
  • +1
Reactions: AbandonShip
shes really pretty 😳
 
  • +1
Reactions: AbandonShip
I’ll fuck any chick who isn’t fat at this point, a hole’s a hole. My standards are so far gone lmao
 
  • +1
Reactions: AbandonShip
  • So Sad
Reactions: AbandonShip
low t if you're into these subhumans
 
Your entire nation was raped by Mongoloids . keep crying for their superiority
curry brain can't work properly,
mongol army was 70% turk
 
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1560, Chadeep, Gunna and 1 other person
Fogged By Hindu Stacy
20200528 202255


@Krezo :what:Mirin
 
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AbandonShip
I like cute looking ones
 
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadeep
Yoyome99
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1560

Similar threads

vux
Replies
3
Views
29
DeborahAnnWollFARTS
DeborahAnnWollFARTS
6
Replies
5
Views
41
DeborahAnnWollFARTS
DeborahAnnWollFARTS
BatemanNigga
Replies
6
Views
62
Scandi.
Scandi.
NW3Slayer
Replies
16
Views
307
Absurdist
Absurdist
Lorence
Replies
2
Views
23
Lorence
Lorence

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top