I am back. I will suffer. I will be disciplined. I will ascend again.

TGUN.

TGUN.

It’s discipline, not genetics.
Joined
Dec 8, 2025
Posts
19,382
Reputation
36,774
Inb4 incel faggot says hard work is cope
 
  • +1
Reactions: scuderia and Jimcel
mirin
 
  • +1
Reactions: TGUN.
😢
 
  • +1
Reactions: scuderia
last time I busted my ass I succeeded and was happy and ascended
Okay but why do you need to keep “ascending” if you already did

Neva enough theory
 
  • +1
Reactions: TGUN.
Okay but why do you need to keep “ascending” if you already did

Neva enough theory
I descended lol
I just wanna get back to old looks not mroen
 
  • Love it
Reactions: scuderia
Inb4 incel faggot says hard work is cope
I was on my winter arc last year and became chadded out, giga lean, from 52kg to 65kg STAY HARD
200.gif

Mixed Martial Arts Middle Finger GIF by UFC
Football Ronaldo GIF


Gonna do nofap, go on a cut tempoarily, then lift too. Winter shows who got that dog in them mayne :soy::soy:

Cristiano Ronaldo GIF
 
  • +1
Reactions: scuderia

Similar threads

truefoidslayerpqoqo
Replies
8
Views
50
WonkyChin186
WonkyChin186
Troo_
Replies
2
Views
15
code80
code80
vux
Replies
14
Views
86
arkzy7
arkzy7
thehand
Replies
3
Views
25
hiruma
hiruma
LowInhibNoSMV
Replies
10
Views
43
fatchudlarpingchad
fatchudlarpingchad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top