TGUN.
It’s discipline, not genetics.
- Joined
- Dec 8, 2025
- Posts
- 19,385
- Reputation
- 36,784
Inb4 incel faggot says hard work is cope
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Hard work is cope niggerInb4 incel faggot says hard work is cope
last time I busted my ass I succeeded and was happy and ascendedHard work is cope nigger
Okay but why do you need to keep “ascending” if you already didlast time I busted my ass I succeeded and was happy and ascended
I descended lolOkay but why do you need to keep “ascending” if you already did
Neva enough theory
How’d you descendI descended lol
I just wanna get back to old looks not mroen
ok.Inb4 incel faggot says hard work is cope
13%- 26% bodyfat + depressionHow’d you descend
Oh mane13%- 26% bodyfat + depression
But I’m coming back now
I was on my winter arc last year and became chadded out, giga lean, from 52kg to 65kg STAY HARDInb4 incel faggot says hard work is cope