I am back on tretinoin

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
Since I cant be bothered to apply it before bed Im applying it in the late evening and washing it off before bed. 1 hour on face is enough for the retonoid to be almost fully absorbed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and Deleted member 20370
This should hopefully make my skin a bit better and reduce any chances of photoaging from taninng and then in june Ill get laser co2 to get model skin

Faaaatie

• WTF
Reactions: BrahminBoss
I am 42 hours into my waterfast right now. Join me bro

• Love it
I am 42 hours into my waterfast right now. Join me bro
why not do a juice fast instead? lower cortisol while still having very high deficit. Ive done waterfasts before not a big fan. Juice fasts mog hard you lose so much fat in a few days and your sleep and mood dont get completely fucked.

Since I cant be bothered to apply it before bed Im applying it in the late evening and washing it off before bed. 1 hour on face is enough for the retonoid to be almost fully absorbed
Over if Ur black and have shit skin

why not do a juice fast instead? lower cortisol while still having very high deficit. Ive done waterfasts before not a big fan. Juice fasts mog hard you lose so much fat in a few days and your sleep and mood dont get completely fucked.
easier for me to not eat/drink anything at all, than eat/drink a little. I like black/white thinking and mentality. All or nothing.

My sleep is great btw. Mood is just a bit low yeah.

• +1
easier for me to not eat/drink anything at all, then eat/drink a little. I like black/white thinking and mentality. All or nothing.

My sleep is great btw. Mood is just a bit low yeah.
Atleast take some electrolytes

• Woah
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Lmk when U finish it and I will beat it guaranteed
I am breaking tomorrow around 60 hour mark, most likely. I want to workout in the evening and need some energy for that.

Let me know when you gonna do a 72 hour one then

I am breaking tomorrow around 60 hour mark, most likely. I want to workout in the evening and need some energy for that.

Let me know when you gonna do a 72 hour one then
Gonna start tmrw watch nigga

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
What juice do you have? Homemade juice