I am so much isolated that I started laughing when I had a real conversation

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

Brownmaxxing
I am so much isolated and divorced from people irl that when I went to the voting booth and someone spoke to me I started to laugh as it was so absurd for me, Id imagine that when I get a girl after leanmax (asusming a dravidian doesnt peel off my face before), Ill start laughing like a maniac before inserting my penis

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel and horizontallytall
I went to the voting booth and someone spoke to me I started to laugh as it was so absurd for me,
I mean, it could be justified, What did they tell you? to vote for biden for global peace?:lul:

Just the fact that people have to put on clothes and move their mouths like an inferior vermin is laughable, everyone should be online with their own personas and characters. Sex should be vr like neuralink tats it, i want to be atesh salih one day and gandy another

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel
I mean, it could be justified, What did they tell you? to vote for biden for global peace?:lul:
i had to control it else would be kicked out, just the fact that i was being addressed by name and someone looking at me was funny

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel and Dicklet3incher
Did u vote for modi?? Do u think voting is any useful?

• Hmm...
Reactions: dna_cel
Brutal

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel and BrahminBoss