I am becoming dumb

Deleted member 7509

Deleted member 7509

🌐
I can't remember what I ate for breakfast, I have been trying to remember for the past 30 mins. I literally ate it 3-4 hours ago, how tf did I forget? I drove to Walmart, and couldn't find my card until I found it in shoulder rest. Problem is that I don't remember putting it there. There is a constant static visual grain/snow in my eyes, and everything looks so gray. Sounds are all muffled. What the fuck is happening, am I going crazy lmao?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, isis_Bleach, TUSSELEIF and 5 others
It’s called brainfog

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
high sero

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Acnno, Deleted member 14139, randomvanish and 1 other person
You’re past the point of “becoming” dumb

I can't remember what I ate for breakfast, I have been trying to remember for the past 30 mins. I literally ate it 3-4 hours ago, how tf did I forget? I drove to Walmart, and couldn't find my card until I found it in shoulder rest. Problem is that I don't remember putting it there. There is a constant static visual grain/snow in my eyes, and everything looks so gray. Sounds are all muffled. What the fuck is happening, am I going crazy lmao?
I'm the same exact way, my brain doesn't want to cooperate or can't. Like I'm living third person. Maybe what they say about nofap and dopamine detox is real. Bumping for answers

• +1
Reactions: chinpilled69 and Deleted member 7509
recessed life

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, Preoximerianas and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Where do you live, do you remember your address, can you type it here?

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and Gonthar
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlphaDude, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 7509 and 1 other person
Ahh, and are you home now or is someone else there?
Alone. No dogs or other animals. Key is hidden in a plant pot by the door. No guns in the house. Closest police station is 23 minutes away. Neighbor has hearing issues, so he can't hear loud noises (cars, screams, etc)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Catawampus, Acnno, AlphaDude and 1 other person
yeah i get this too and im depressed af

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and Deleted member 7509
  • +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Baldingman1998 and Stopping@Nothing19
Alone. No dogs or other animals. Key is hidden in a plant pot by the door. No guns in the house. Closest police station is 23 minutes away. Neighbor has hearing issues, so he can't hear loud noises (cars, screams, etc)
Interesting...

my memory has gone to shit aswell, constantly questoning my intelligence

maybe its just short stress related or something that doesnt last (y)

my memory has gone to shit aswell, constantly questoning my intelligence

maybe its just short stress related or something that doesnt last (y)
Maybe bro. Gl shit sucks 😢

your posture is getting worse making it harder to breathe with your diaphragm which leads to lower oxygen levels. that's exactly what "brainfog" is, low oxygen levels, i used to have it.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, BigBiceps, Deleted member 4430 and 4 others
too much bnonesmashing

Play Chess for logical thinking, you'll become sharp again.

Dylan Sprouse Chess GIF by 1091

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BigBiceps and ALP
-Quit bad habits.
-Start meditating.
-Learn everyday.
-Limit your screen time.

• +1
Reactions: PYT and BigBiceps
Heard depressed people see the world in darker colors so just be happy lol

Need bimax.

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
your posture is getting worse making it harder to breathe with your diaphragm which leads to lower oxygen levels. that's exactly what "brainfog" is, low oxygen levels, i used to have it.
how did you fix it. my life will be sufferring until my bimax and mse

• So Sad
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
how did you fix it. my life will be sufferring until my bimax and mse
correct tongue posture keeps your maxilla from growing further downwards which would decrease the size of your airway which is the whole reason why your body posture is getting worse in the first place (mainly). correct tongue posture has also helped me tremendously with improving my posture, but you get laughed at here for even just suggesting putting your tongue on the roof of your mouth does anything positive, so idk where you stand there.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, AlwaysHaveQuestions and Deleted member 4430
@Drago Soprano what's your problem?

true to a certain extent, but, you could have all the oxygen you want except it won't be used if you're CO2 levels are low

tell me why it doesnt work then if its so laughably obvious. i bet you dont have any arguments
im oldcel
why didnt you just tell me to go fuck myself

true to a certain extent, but, you could have all the oxygen you want except it won't be used if you're CO2 levels are low
yea no shit, you need co2 to enable the oxygen levels in your cells to get that high in the first place, but in the end it's the lack of oxygen in the cells (due to the lack of co2) that causes things like brainfog, lack of focus and so on. we're talking about the same thing.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6963 and AlwaysHaveQuestions
yea no shit, you need co2 to enable the oxygen levels in your cells to get that high in the first place, but in the end it's the lack of oxygen in the cells (due to the lack of co2) that causes things like brainfog, lack of focus and so on. we're talking about the same thing.
Ok, so how do you plan on increasing your CO2 levels? Mewing?

• +1
yo dont btfo my friend like that

Same, I just feel like a simpleton nowadays. No motivation for anything at all and I don’t participate a lot here anymore, it’s like the world just goes on without me. I just feel like not doing anything and I feel nothing not even depressed feeling

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7509
Ok, so how do you plan on increasing your CO2 levels? Mewing?
the more you breathe with your diaphragm the higher your co2 levels. correct posture will have you breathe only with your diaphragm. and you need correct craniofacial development to have correct posture.

early 20s
not over yet then, just takes some time to see significant progress. but the main point i was making anyway is that correct posture at the very least keeps things from getting worse. but fixing it requires too much effort, eh?

• +1
not over yet then, just takes some time to see significant progress. but the main point i was making anyway is that correct posture at the very least keeps things from getting worse. but fixing it requires too much effort, eh?
i mouth breath now with bad posture because its already too late
i need my oxygen and chin tuck nose breathing isnt providing me that
just going to get bimax fuck it at this point

the more you breathe with your diaphragm the higher your co2 levels. correct posture will have you breathe only with your diaphragm. and you need correct craniofacial development to have correct posture.
XD

i mouth breath now with bad posture because its already too late
i need my oxygen and chin tuck nose breathing isnt providing me that
just going to get bimax fuck it at this point
why? are you trying to become clinically retarded by the time you reach your 40s? get your bimax if you dont feel like you can put up the motivation to help yourself but after you got it you'll have to improve yourself, otherwise it's only a matter of time until you're back to where you started. you need correct tongue posture, don't let the stigma that mewing has here keep you from improving your life.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and Deleted member 4430
i don't get you man. you spend a lot of time investigating and finding the truth, but then when somebody gives you a further explanation you just laugh it off? what are you doing?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
why? are you trying to become clinically retarded by the time you reach your 40s? get your bimax if you dont feel like you can put up the motivation to help yourself but after you got it you'll have to improve yourself, otherwise it's only a matter of time until you're back to where you started. you need correct tongue posture, don't let the stigma that mewing has here keep you from improving your life.
but improper breathing gives me instant relief
the brain and frame also develops in your 20s i rather have a healthier brain and frame than 0.5mm of maxilla which would be fixed by bimax in the future anyways

but improper breathing gives me instant relief
the brain and frame also develops in your 20s i rather have a healthier brain and frame than 0.5mm of maxilla which would be fixed by bimax in the future anyways
i dont get what youre saying. how would correct posture negatively affect your development?

it gives less oxygen
no, you dont need to worry about that. when you're in a rested state you never lack oxygen due to a small airway. you lack oxygen because you lack co2, which you increase by improving your posture (or throught breathing exercises). the additional co2 will increase your ability to distribute oxygen to the cells, increasing your cellular oxygen levels.

• +1
no, you dont need to worry about that. when you're in a rested state you never lack oxygen due to a small airway. you lack oxygen because you lack co2, which you increase by improving your posture (or throught breathing exercises). the additional co2 will increase your ability to distribute oxygen to the cells, increasing your cellular oxygen levels.
you are saying trap vs diaphram breathing gives different amount of co2. doesnt seem right to me since both bring airs to lungs it just use different mucles