I am better than all of you.

TGUN.

TGUN.

but inside doesn’t matter
Joined
Dec 8, 2025
Posts
18,722
Reputation
35,323
your miserable existence disgusts me

U always ask why I get so angry when someone doesn’t like me on here

If u were as tall, good looking, rich and smart as I was; and some faggot incel has the audacity to say smth he wouldn’t say to ur face. U would be angry too.

I work harder than all of you, I have a good structure, and all of u have sk much catching up to do.

Only other users on here like clav and blackgymaxx will understand this post. The rest of u will be triggered and laugh the pain away of ur inferiority. It’s so obvious the hatred comes from envy. Ur all faggots and I mog all of you.

Fuck every single faggot on here
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dhusc, price., Gaythugmax and 4 others
This won’t undo what I did to ur anus
 
  • JFL
Reactions: m4n_s0ry, keubool and TGUN.
1790857424753
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TrueAfghan, keubool and TGUN.
your miserable existence disgusts me

U always ask why I get so angry when someone doesn’t like me on here

If u were as tall, good looking, rich and smart as I was; and some faggot incel has the audacity to say smth he wouldn’t say to ur face. U would be angry too.

I work harder than all of you, I have a good structure, and all of u have sk much catching up to do.

Only other users on here like clav and blackgymaxx will understand this post. The rest of u will be triggered and laugh the pain away of ur inferiority. It’s so obvious the hatred comes from envy. Ur all faggots and I mog all of you.

Fuck every single faggot on here
Me and @browgi27 mog all of Australia to Gandy
 
  • +1
Reactions: browgi27
No one mog u my glorious chad :owo: .
But hey my personality better 💯
 
  • Love it
Reactions: TGUN.

Similar threads

TGUN.
Replies
1
Views
51
Tenres
Tenres
receessed
Replies
7
Views
32
receessed
receessed
sørenyuko
Replies
1
Views
31
Ivan3
Ivan3
attraction
Replies
20
Views
107
iqlottery
iqlottery
Fridx
Replies
63
Views
315
Fridx
Fridx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top