I am coping that I will live my 20s in my 30s

Deleted member 18032

Deleted member 18032

Master
26 right now and still never peaked or looksmaxxed or careermaxxed

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
only if you managed to wageslave for 4 years now, get expensive surgery to ascend to chadlite and get an NT brain transplant would you stand a chance

• +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman and Deleted member 18032
prime starts after 20's bro

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16101 and Deleted member 11770
Keep watching 1st man and hamza bro

• JFL
Reactions: bogii
  • +1
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer
  • +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
Yeah been doing that, thanks for the advice man
I'm 24 and similarly lost in terms of careermaxing, but I do have an idea of what I'm gonna do for the next 6 years. Hopefully by 27 I'll be earning a legit good income

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18032
I'm 24 and similarly lost in terms of careermaxing, but I do have an idea of what I'm gonna do for the next 6 years. Hopefully by 27 I'll be earning a legit good income
I guess it's not really old for careermaxxing unless starting from scratch but quite old for most people to looksmax

@bittercurry some legit advice for you:

pomodoro technique. you learn/read for set intervals, for example 45 minutes, then have 15 min break, repeat.
Do that everyday for 4-6 hours and you will achieve a shit-ton.

you also need to artifically get your dopamine up to not get too depressed and keep motivation.
Take this stack: 2grams l-tyrosine, 1 200mcg caffeine capsule, along with l-theanine daily.

Helped me have more mental clarity and motvation.

• Love it
I guess it's not really old for careermaxxing unless starting from scratch but quite old for most people to looksmax
Bruh I'm gonna keep looksmaxing till im 65

• Love it
Same, I hope to be able achieve most of my surgeries at the very LEAST, within the next 6 years. I'm turning 24 in 10 days. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

• +1
prime starts after 20's bro

these redpill niggas are clowns for thinking bitches will be chasing their 35 year old ass for a 150k IT manager salary
one thing thats true tho is that single women do get marriage and family desperate as they approach 35

• +1
Reactions: stevielake and bogii
26 is still a baby

• JFL
I'm almost in the same boat as you bro. Just focus on moneymaxxing because you will never attract women by your looks. Gotta accept that you'll be a betabuxxer, but that's better than rotting on here.

• +1