i am crying

my bdd is so bad.
I got a shit haircut.

I am so mad. I smashed a glass.

I’m so angry.
I took 300mg lasix (3x what i usually take), started ripping my hair out, i took 6g phenibut, i bought a bottle of vodka.

I’m fucking crying as i write this sorry if you lose all respect for me but this bdd has gone too far.

Is it because I’m love? Maybe?

But i fucking hate how i look. I hate who i am.

Sorry guys.
so sad OP . Life must so tough for you. Kids in the middle east rn must feel so sorry for you.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
Kill yourself it will never get better.
He is trying his best and shares his honest thoughts

I know its easy to say these type of things but maybe learn some empathy retard?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: currybrah, Deleted member 2832, GuyFromSingapore and 1 other person
Ur gonna look like a creep who prays on drunk girls
Just get slightly buzzed then. Like one or two shots

I refuse to fuck up my liver and stomach because muh “I’m creepy”

Plus geniunely who is gonna know if you’re tipsy or drunk? I act pretty much the same in both states

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
He is trying his best and shares his honest thoughts

I know its easy to say these type of things but maybe learn some empathy retard?
No empathy for slayers boyo. Just how it is for us incels. Can't change it

• +1
Reactions: Vidales, poopoohead and ReadBooksEveryday
my bdd is so bad.
I got a shit haircut.

I’m so angry.
I took 300mg lasix (3x what i usually take), started ripping my hair out, i took 6g phenibut, i bought a bottle of vodka.

I’m fucking crying as i write this sorry if you lose all respect for me but this bdd has gone too far.

Sorry guys.
I am I supposed to feel bad for chad?

my bdd is so bad.
I got a shit haircut.

I’m so angry.

Sorry guys.
Listen, gather your priorities and concentrate on your life goals instead of pursuing an unattainable one. Even if you transformed into a demigod today, I'm certain you still wouldn't be content because that's how humans are wired - they're rarely satisfied. Break free from this mental barrier known as BDD, and channel your energy into improving your mind rather than fixating solely on your physical appearance. Make plans for the future and truly live, not just exist.

• +1
Reactions: Vidales, poopoohead and GuyFromSingapore
foid brain, seeking attention etc

imagine crying over that shit jfl

guess thats what hopping of sarms does to you

trash this fuckind drug

Rich kid problems :(

• So Sad
Reactions: poopoohead
Seeking attention from deprived incels. That’s the life of so-called .org slayers

Btw. No pics, no care

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vidales and Psychophilly
phenibut inhib be crazy

Spongebob Squarepants GIF

• JFL
Reactions: redmaxx and Psychophilly
Surely Kratom plus alcohol is risky health wise tho
Alcohol poisoning is harder to detect and yeah you have the chance to be addicted to one or the other

But me and my roommate both do both at the same time with little to no issues. Just don’t be an idiot and drink too much

S l1200

roping is never the answer cracka here take this

• +1
Reactions: Vidales
Low iq going to barbers to cut your hair unless you're black (low iq by default)

Always got cucked by barbers until i learnt to cut my own hair and ive never had to deal with a shit cut again
true

bro the harder you try to ascend the more you're gonna descend nigga just take care of yourself

chad experiences sadness for the first time in his life jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Vidales
Good. I hope you cry your eyes out you whore. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha :lul: :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Psychophilly, FacialStructure404 and GuyFromSingapore
so sad OP . Life must so tough for you. Kids in the middle east rn must feel so sorry for you.
i have sent word to my operatives in the Mossad that Gaza will now be flattened completely, because of YOUR comment. don't you ever disrespect our forum hero and martyr Pneumo ever again you disgusting vile nightskin bonobo ghostrider.

my bdd is so bad.
I got a shit haircut.

I’m so angry.

Sorry guys.

• JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
you will be good bhai

get good grades
get money
keep looksmaxing

>300mg lasix
thats a hospital-tier dose JFL
I had the worst stomach pains and anxiety when I took 120mg once, and it didn't even make me lean. Fucking shit chem
Tho I think ur legit in danger
Drink lots of water and take electrolytes
What’s lasix

• JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404
my bdd is so bad.
I got a shit haircut.

I’m so angry.

Sorry guys.
What the fuck is phenibut? hope u feel better

wow, your life is so hard bro
i feel so bad for you
you should kill yourself to end your misery

wish i was there to cheer you up bhai

What’s lasix
diuretic medication, inhibits reuptake of sodium in your kidneys which leads to increased urination

I actually took 80mg today after waking up with some serious water retention and it leaned me the fuck down.
I find it cagefuel how no one besides me addressed the fact that this nigga supposedly took 300mg. If that's true and his pills are accurately dosed then that surely results in some serious damage and hospital visit

On 80mg today I felt MDMA come-up style anxiety all day, elevated heart rate and body temperature, in conclusion I might never actually take this again, it does the job occasionally but the side effects are fucking intense.

• Woah
Reactions: the_nextDavidLaid
diuretic medication, inhibits reuptake of sodium in your kidneys which leads to increased urination

I actually took 80mg today after waking up with some serious water retention and it leaned me the fuck down.
I find it cagefuel how no one besides me addressed the fact that this nigga supposedly took 300mg. If that's true and his pills are accurately dosed then that surely results in some serious damage and hospital visit

On 80mg today I felt MDMA come-up style anxiety all day, elevated heart rate and body temperature, in conclusion I might never actually take this again, it does the job occasionally but the side effects are fucking intense.
i think he died he hasn’t posted anything since

my bdd is so bad.
I got a shit haircut.

I’m so angry.

Sorry guys.
Ripping hair out can damage the follicle permanently.
Massive looksmin it could cause irreversibile hairloss = immediate roping jfl

That’s life. Everyone has off days. What I do to cope is search ugly pics of chads and think if they can look ugly sometimes then it’s normal
Nice advice