I am definitely a chad and anyone saying otherwise just run a tinder experiment of me.

Chad in Lahore meat packing plant

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borntosuffer, PsychoH, watah and 2 others
Your upper back, traps and neck need a lot more work. Though if you're like only 16 years old, you're not going to be very big unless you take drugs. I'm bigger but older and have been training for a lot more years.
yeah, im 15 in that pic

Being High PSL doesn’t make you appealing to prime woman, a 5 PSL female gaze maxed normie beats 7psl chad.
I am a chadlite psl wise having chad appeal racially on top of that physique halo am definitely a chad

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055
Your upper back, traps and neck need a lot more work. Though if you're like only 16 years old, you're not going to be very big unless you take drugs. I'm bigger but older and have been training for a lot more years.
i look much bigger irl

Suck my dick lil kid I already mog you back to your mom laps . What else do you want me to do with you
ur 18. i urned 16 5 days ago nigga hop off/

• JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender
Yes I looking like a twink and bragging about physique

He is pathan
He’s fucking punjabi u cunt oh my days I’ve seen 100 greys on tiktok claiming he’s Pashtun too and on this forum I can’t take these kanging mfs anymore

@Gengar @JohnDoe @shia.jihadist
I’ve seen a gazillion graycels Indians on tiktok claiming he’s half Indian and half paki and other Pashtuns saying Saar he’s Pashtun
Who gives af

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: shia.jihadist, sayi and Gengar
He’s fucking punjabi u cunt oh my days I’ve seen 100 greys on tiktok claiming he’s Pashtun too and on this forum I can’t take it anymore @Gengar @JohnDoe @shia.jihadist
Freind listen punjab is like a region where people and are called punjabi, pathan is a caste and salludon is a pathan which is often called pashtun I hope this clears your doubts, it's okay because you don't live india.

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and Diarrhoea
when r you gonna start preparing my kebab pitta muhammed? I been waiting for hours, I'm getting impatient lil nigga
Wrong store, sir. We only sell naan and biryani here. :Comfy:

• JFL
Reactions: sayi, PsychoDsk and boss8055
old and overused joke just like your mother's pussy
Bro leave him he is a sub5 kid. Don't ruin your mental health

• +1
Reactions: Clark
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, boss8055 and Gengar
Freind listen punjab is like a region where people and are called punjabi, pathan is a caste and salludon is a pathan which is often called pashtun I hope this clears your doubts, it's okay because you don't live india.
Ya allah save us from these narcy Pashtuns @Gengar im growing tired of their kanging might become PM and bomb their shithole to the smithereens

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055
He’s fucking punjabi u cunt oh my days I’ve seen 100 greys on tiktok claiming he’s Pashtun too and on this forum I can’t take it anymore
View attachment 3135701
I’ve seen a gazillion graycels Indians on tiktok claiming he’s half Indian and half paki and other Pashtuns saying Saar he’s Pashtun
Do Afghans really claim him as his own?
Salludon is Punjabi and his caste is Jatt.

• +1
Reactions: BladeRunner and boss8055
B
He’s fucking punjabi u cunt oh my days I’ve seen 100 greys on tiktok claiming he’s Pashtun too and on this forum I can’t take it anymore
View attachment 3135701
Bro I do not claim him as indian he is pakistani Punjabi and caste wise he is same as mine .

Ya allah save us from these narcy Pashtuns @Gengar im growing tired of their kanging might become PM and bomb their shithole to the smithereens
I don’t support ethno-nationalism, we are all Pakistanis. But first we have to deal with those Baloch scumbags who work for Bharat to destabilize the country.

Yes bro I usually don’t give a shit about this Saar my race better bullshit but on tiktok they go wild honestly thinking they’re some superior race
I saw some Islamabad Pashtun freshies on Ig making a vid about Muh punjabi women get wet when they see a Pashtun roam about in markets Saar when they’re fucking mtn

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
Being High PSL doesn’t make you appealing to prime woman, a 5 PSL female gaze maxed normie beats 7psl chad.
I’m waiting for my falafel sandwich saar support israel saar

Yes bro I usually don’t give a shit about this Saar my race better bullshit but on tiktok they go wild honestly thinking they’re some superior race
I saw some Islamabad Pashtun freshies on Ig making a vid about Muh punjabi women get wet when they see a Pashtun roam about in markets Saar when they’re fucking mtn
Bro pathan caste is superior not because of salludon psl God or something but in general pathan caste are superior and pathan are generally brave warriors in ancient times. They have strong genes

• JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea
I haven’t seen those but I have also seen good folks online who speak up against these kind of trashy ethno-nationalists. :Comfy:

Bro pathan caste is superior not because of salludon psl God or something but in general pathan caste are superior and pathan are generally brave warriors in ancient times. They have strong genes
Bhai, no offense, but you are fully Indic. Your distant Afghan ancestry is meaningless because your one Afghan male ancestor mixed with the local population.

@Diarrhoea

Bhai, no offense, but you are fully Indic. Your distant Afghan ancestry is meaningless because your one Afghan male ancestor mixed with the local population.

@Diarrhoea
Maybe you never know, but what's the point on debating all this?

@Diarrhoea
He’s literally Indian lol
And ye ik there some Pashtuns who speak out against it and say it’s wrong but they’re severely outnumbered by the thousands of others who claim otherwise bhai

• +1
Maybe you never know, but what's the point on debating all this?
Because people from your caste think they are not Indic. It is the same with Syeds or Qureshis in Pakistan who claim to have Arab ancestry when they are fully Indic. :ogre:

• JFL
Yarra Bhai You Are So So Chad Looking, A PLUS SUPER !

how did you get this much of an ego?

And ye ik there some Pashtuns who speak out against it and say it’s wrong but they’re severely outnumbered by the thousands of others who claim otherwise bhai
There are many pasthun spread all over the world bhai,

• JFL
Bro I don't know much about in such details so I can't argue on this, but tell me are you muslim?
Because people from your caste think they are not Indic. It is the same with Syeds or Qureshis in Pakistan who claim to have Arab ancestry when they are fully Indic. :ogre:

Yes, there’s plenty of hateful ones but remember many are Afghans who hate Pakistanis anyway and it’s their goal to sow division. First focus should be these Baloch untermenschen who are killing Punjabis. I don’t understand why the army won’t just go into Afghanistan and strike all their hideouts. Nobody is recognizing the Taliban as the rightful rulers anyway, so westoids should have no problem with this.

• So Sad
@shia.jihadist 👀
I don’t get why people start kanging off ancestry anyway like it makes them Chad or some shit lol u can be proud of it but why parade it around
I was laughing my ass off when jihadist was claiming superiority over you saying ur pajeet descendant and he’s a noble descendant of The prophet
Whilst he literally goes against what the prophet saw said
🤣🤣

• JFL
Yarra Bhai You Are So So Chad Looking, A PLUS SUPER !

how did you get this much of an ego?
Sorry bhai if I sound egoistic personal apologize to you

Bro I don't know much about in such details so I can't argue on this, but tell me are you muslim?
Yes, I am Islamic. And Pakistani. Punjabi with roots from Jammu.

IMG 20240830 174415

Indian bragging ab his looks has 146 views, wow

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoH