I am definitely a chad and anyone saying otherwise just run a tinder experiment of me.

@shia.jihadist 👀
I don’t get why people start kanging off ancestry anyway like it makes them Chad or some shit lol u can be proud of it but why parade it around 🤣🤣
I believe he already admitted to being genetically Indic. :Comfy:

• JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea
@shia.jihadist 👀
I don’t get why people start kanging off ancestry anyway like it makes them Chad or some shit lol u can be proud of it but why parade it around 🤣🤣
I am not parading around boyo, it's all started by you people mocking me saying dalit etc just because am from India so I am just telling that what my caste is. NOT BRAGGING

I already knew it was gonna be some subhuman ethnic retard, but you are even uglier then I imagined.

I understand it's bait, but unfortunately, you don't even look good enough to do this type of thread ironically.

I already knew it was gonna be some subhuman ethnic retard, but you are even uglier then I imagined.

I understand it's bait, but unfortunately, you don't even look good enough to do this type of thread ironically.
100+ comments within an hour definitely a chadified thread of chadpreet

Tales from schizo asylum of Mumbai

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoH
maybe not chad but good looking imo with good IRL niche appeal especially the first pic, eye area is fantastic regardless of droopy lids and eye bags which even has appeal of it own, dont listen to dudes taking 4 points off automatically for indian pheno, iv seen way too many girls of all ethnicities on tiktok simping for indians to know it isnt true. someone just run him on tinder like he says, im curious, even tho tinder isnt end all be all. grow out the beard again imo and also consider medium long hair and piercings

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 90754
Whilst he literally goes against what the prophet saw said
wdym by this buddy boyo :ogre:
jihadist was claiming superiority over you saying ur pajeet descendant and he’s a noble descendant
also that whole argument was because he was calling me a muhajir i wasnt just kanging out of nowhere to assert superiority or smth

Hahahha , im getting called a grey by some indian that works in a scammer call Service in new dehli , btw you look like you got bullied in school because of your looks and voice

maybe not chad but good looking imo with good IRL niche appeal especially the first pic, eye area is fantastic regardless of droopy lids and eye bags which even has appeal of it own, dont listen to dudes taking 4 points off automatically for indian pheno, iv seen way too many girls of all ethnicities on tiktok simping for indians to know it isnt true. someone just run him on tinder like he says, im curious, even tho tinder isnt end all be all. grow out the beard again imo and also consider medium long hair and piercings
Gud I will be uploading my dating app result and you run too an experiment for me I want to see how much appeal I have in West. Check my new thread and select which dating app result you want to see

Don't fight in my thread buddy
Hahahha , im getting called a grey by some indian that works in a scammer call Service in new dehli , btw you look like you got bullied in school because of your looks and voice

people say userbase changes every 6 months but every single userbase have fallen for such turbo shitty baits and made 3 page thread from a pathetic attempt at humor

Postmaxxing bait

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH and Deleted member 90250