I am definitely the best rater here for obvious reasons. I understand the female gaze & I understand it's not entirely female as well. Throw pics here

Deleted member 4451

Deleted member 4451

Gold
Throws picks here and I'll analyse your face and rate you.

I don't wanna see no stupid frauding you gay frauding or random gay ass ugly celebrities, you faggot Zoomer incel troll nerds. You are not edgy.

Front and side profiles only. ANY FRAUDING and you will be blanked.

I ain't done this in a long time and I am ngl, with the amount I've learned in-terms of the science and my real life experience, I am probably the go-to guy for assessing your sexual market value as well as face alone.

If you are a clear as day 3/10 or lower, don't bother. I don't wanna have to tell a man he is ugly, when he should know HAHA.

This is for the mid guys 4-6/10. Chad lite 7s as well. If you're a clear as day Chad, don't post your face, just fix your autism and get the fuck outta here lmao. Weirdo tryna looksmax haha fuckin' jackass

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48194, Deleted member 41006, try2beme and 11 others

I don't wanna see no stupid frauding you gay frauding or random gay ass ugly celebrities, you faggot Zoomer incel troll nerds. You are not edgy.

I ain't done this in a long time and I am ngl, with the amount I've learned in-terms of the science and my real life experience, I am probably the go-to guy for assessing your sexual market value as well as face alone.

If you are a clear as day 3/10 or lower, don't bother. I don't wanna have to tell a man he is ugly, when he should know HAHA.

This is for the mid guys 4-6/10. Chad lite 7s as well. If you're a clear as day Chad, don't post your face, just fix your autism and get the fuck outta here lmao. Weirdo tryna looksmax haha fuckin' jackass
Rateme

Attachments

• 20231006_163044.jpg
    20231006_163044.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20231006_163419.jpg
    IMG_20231006_163419.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20231006_163401.jpg
    IMG_20231006_163401.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20231006_163445.jpg
    IMG_20231006_163445.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis, try2beme, Deleted member 42402 and 5 others
You fell off

• +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis, try2beme, It'snotover and 7 others

Weaknesses:

- Horrible pale Irish phenotype. One of the worst phenotypes in the world as voted by women, universally. Along with the Indian and the oriental.

- Negative canthal tilt on both sides of the eyes, which not only make you scream untrustworthy, but also low-class and low-value. Your normal expression screams that you're miserable.

- Orange/ginger hair which again is a colouring failo. You stand-out and not in the right way. Only Chad gingers like J Waller can pull the mysterious/intriguing ginger guy look off.

- Very thin eye-brows that are thin and narrow and overall that scream bland.

- Inward grown gonions.

- Dark circle orbitals.

Semi weaknesses:

- Norwood 1 (Relying on curls to hide it)

- Thin as fuck hair

Strengths:

- Solid forward growth of upper and lower jaws. (Mandible and maxilla)

- A masculine sexually dimorphic ramus.

- Solid gonial angle. Not perfect by any means, but above average in-terms of it's angle.

- Hooded eyes

- Blue coloured eyes. Although kinda cancelled out by the negative canthal tilt and pheno.

- Zygos are pronounced outwards and although the orbitals kinda makes a poor neighbour, they are your best trait.

- Bone-mass is solid

- Ratios are solid

- Midface is solid

- Nose is solid

Overall: 5/10. Which is good considering your horrendous pheno, negative canthal tilt and ginger hair.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rimaxtis, It'snotover, EvCu65 and 11 others
Im just surprised no one has gone ER on this ugly narcy fag

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis, EvCu65, Mewton and 7 others
mate get a real job

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47775, Rimaxtis, EvCu65 and 4 others

E834A285 4C95 49B3 9E0A 64C68CBC3AD5
CF4491C4 2AE2 440C A8BB 1B4D4D5AA0BF

• JFL
Reactions: Ranjeet Dipshit and efidescontinuado
Many people here fries their brains from looking at models all day.

• +1
Reactions: Ttran1485, st.hamudi but 6‘5, Detective and 4 others
Many people here fries their brains from looking at models all day.

That's what makes me the best rater.

I am not a rotting psl junkie.

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, Detective, jeetslayer and 2 others

Let's see if you're still full of shit, Ravi.
20220614 162216

Weaknesses:

- Horrible pale Irish phenotype. One of the worst phenotypes in the world as voted by women, universally. Along with the Indian and the oriental.

- Negative canthal tilt on both sides of the eyes, which not only make you scream untrustworthy, but also low-class and low-value. Your normal expression screams that you're miserable.

- Orange/ginger hair which again is a colouring failo. You stand-out and not in the right way. Only Chad gingers like J Waller can pull the mysterious/intriguing ginger guy look off.

- Very thin eye-brows that are thin and narrow and overall that scream bland.

- Inward grown gonions.

- Dark circle orbitals.

Semi weaknesses:

- Norwood 1 (Relying on curls to hide it)

- Thin as fuck hair

Strengths:

- Solid forward growth of upper and lower jaws. (Mandible and maxilla)

- A masculine sexually dimorphic ramus.

- Solid gonial angle. Not perfect by any means, but above average in-terms of it's angle.

- Hooded eyes

- Blue coloured eyes. Although kinda cancelled out by the negative canthal tilt and pheno.

- Zygos are pronounced outwards and although the orbitals kinda makes a poor neighbour, they are your best trait.

- Bone-mass is solid

- Ratios are solid

- Midface is solid

- Nose is solid

Overall: 5/10. Which is good considering your horrendous pheno, negative canthal tilt and ginger hair.
Pale skin is probably depression heres some better quality pics

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231006-184913_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20231006-184913_Gallery.jpg
    772.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20231006-184845_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20231006-184845_Gallery.jpg
    601.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20231006-184739_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20231006-184739_Gallery.jpg
    678.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20231006-184816_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20231006-184816_Gallery.jpg
    667.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Rimaxtis, NerdcelThundercok and Chintuck22
Let's see if you're still full of shit, Ravi.
View attachment 2476021

High Tier Normie.

He has zero eye-brows and pale skin.

Not only that but lacks facial definition

The bigonial width etc is just narrow

He's good looking of course, but I just see a pretty boy high tier normie that is essentially an every day good looking man

Girls that share his pheno will find him potentially to be at Chadlite but I am just going off what girls will be drawn to and while he will be seen as good looking, his face does not stand out in the crowd and neither does his height or frame.

He also has a very introvert vibe to his face.

You can be all mathematical and breakdown his ratios and features etc but honestly this is the way I see it.

The reason he got overrated on Lookism was because he was a virgin at the time and an extremely aspie gamer and so it was just a fun meme to call him the Chadlite that couldn't get his dick wet.

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
The reason he got overrated on Lookism was because he was a virgin at the time and an extremely aspie gamer and so it was just a fun meme to call him the Chadlite that couldn't get his dick wet.
Nothing has changed since then

Nothing has changed since then

How is he still a virgin though, I don't understand it?

It's not hard.

Esp with swipe apps.

Just swipe a mid looking girl that finds him pretty and cute and act like a douche with confidence. Send her a few voice notes and arrange a movie and chill.

How is that hard?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, st.hamudi but 6‘5, Chintuck22 and 5 others
That's what makes me the best rater.

I am not a rotting psl junkie.
I was rated htn years ago and now Im rated by ltn/mtn yet my Tinder result are strong. People are overly Harsh now days. Its blackgymmax that caused this trend and people are following his meme rating.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26, Rimaxtis, It'snotover and 3 others

It's not hard.

Esp with swipe apps.

Just swipe a mid looking girl that finds him pretty and cute and act like a douche with confidence. Send her a few voice notes and arrange a movie and chill.

How is that hard?
Flopped every experiments + only gets likes from 40yo obese landwhales or trannies @mrriceguy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30985 and St.TikTokcel
High Tier Normie.

He has zero eye-brows and pale skin.

Not only that but lacks facial definition

The bigonial width etc is just narrow

He's good looking of course, but I just see a pretty boy high tier normie that is essentially an every day good looking man

Girls that share his pheno will find him potentially to be at Chadlite but I am just going off what girls will be drawn to and while he will be seen as good looking, his face does not stand out in the crowd and neither does his height or frame.

He also has a very introvert vibe to his face.

You can be all mathematical and breakdown his ratios and features etc but honestly this is the way I see it.

Can you check my latest

I was rated htn years ago and now Im rated by ltn/mtn yet my Tinder result are strong. People are overly Harsh now days. Its blackgymmax that caused this trend and people are following his meme rating.

Show me you.

It's not about being harsh.

It's about what women are fond of.

The way women view men.

A high tier normie is a guy that's every day good looking. Like you see him a lot and he's good looking but he doesn't blow you away and so he is the type of character that would benefit from a strong personality. Either neurotypical or individualistic/eccentric/cool. That's anstrum and that's ok.

Show me your face.

I'm MTN and 5'8. It's genes and it's life. You can still live a decent one.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 41006, It'snotover, Supreme and 4 others
Show me you.

The way women view men.

A high tier normie is a guy that's every day good looking. Like you see him a lot and he's good looking but he doesn't blow you away and so he is the type of character that would benefit from a strong personality. Either neurotypical or individualistic/eccentric/cool. That's anstrum and that's ok.

Show me your face.

you vote yourself mtn now? mirin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4451
can i send celebrities too? maybe you can help me understand why some men are highly appreciated by women when i cant see it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30985
can i send celebrities too? maybe you can help me understand why some men are highly appreciated by women when i cant see it
Status and you're Retarded

you vote yourself mtn now? mirin

Yeah I realise I was getting simped by MTBs and HTB girls because I had one or two good/pretty/cute features and overall if we look at it in reality, I am around mid looking. I am with a MTB and tbh it wouldn't matter how good my personality was, I couldn't do better. Esp in London.

As a guy it's far harder to be good looking. So I'll live.

Dropping this someone posted:

• +1
Reactions: jeetslayer and Akhi
Show me you.

The way women view men.

Show me your face.

You are right. Thats why psl have became meme. If you posted you face here people will rate you ltn.

Yeah I realise I was getting simped by MTBs and HTB girls because I had one or two good/pretty/cute features and overall if we look at it in reality, I am around mid looking. I am with a MTB and tbh it wouldn't matter how good my personality was, I couldn't do better. Esp in London.

As a guy it's far harder to be good looking. So I'll live.

Dropping this someone posted:
View attachment 2476117
i agree, but youre also seeing it from a hetero perspective like many here

a guy is only gl to us if he has all those features, maybe women dont feel that way

Nope. No one should send his pics to you. You doxxed a user last time, you may do it again

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover
@looksmaxxer2

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32486
hoso is ALSo rated mtn these days. Average guys dont look like him not even midtiers.

Nope. No one should send his pics to you. You doxxed a user last time, you may do it again
if they post it here he cant doxx cuz its public anyway

i agree, but youre also seeing it from a hetero perspective like many here

a guy is only gl to us if he has all those features, maybe women dont feel that way
Lookz are universal. It is what it is.
39ED8BA1 2F0B 4CA8 A62C B525D2668041
F7c3ced592a288a93b49f738c12edb93
3611962 2781873 2653508 RDT 20211222 0919374581110942541196133  01

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 30985, elzde95 and 2 others
He's extremly high inhib from all the years of rotting + comfortable with his lifestyle since it's the only thing he knows

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Deleted member 4451
hoso is ALSo rated mtn these days. Average guys dont look like him not even midtiers.

Why do you get so obsessed with it?

Whether you are slightly above average, average or slightly below average... the difference is minimal.

Most attractive guys if we're real are slightly above average with height, frame and gym physique.

• +1
Reactions: jeetslayer and Akhi
He's extremly high inhib from all the years of rotting + comfortable with his lifestyle since it's the only thing he knows

Familiarity.

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26
Why do you get so obsessed with it?

Whether you are slightly above average, average or slightly below average... the difference is minimal.

Most attractive guys if we're real are slightly above average with height, frame and gym physique.
Its not accurate for me because i rate every normAl looking guy mtn and they look boring next to the htn.

IMG 20231002 182510

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, efidescontinuado and Chintuck22
They are + good skin tone + eyes
if you look on tiktok hes always voted as attractive as someone like henry cavill or theo james which is comical, this is from jb‘s to mid 20‘s girls

either this is a jew plot or something goes over our head when it comes to attraction

• +1
Reactions: jeetslayer and kurd