I am depressed as fuark because of my inceldom

ItsOverCel

ItsOverCel

18 yo 180 cm 90 kg. Rotting autist
I have lost my appetite have panic attcks because I am too stupid to even respond to iois from girls that I like that stalk me its over I have no friends that support me as well thats why I shitpost on looksmax I just need someone to hear me out I feel very bad and dont know what to do probably hop on SSRIs

Attachments

• IMG_20221028_103524_941.jpg
    IMG_20221028_103524_941.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Без названия (1).jpeg
    Без названия (1).jpeg
    4.2 KB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
Reactions: nevermind2 and PointOfNoReturn
thats literally me I think I am the lowest nt on this forum

Attachments

• images (1).jpeg
    images (1).jpeg
    9.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Corleone and PointOfNoReturn
I will buy anadrol and dose it 200 mg a day and become a swole mf maybe that will help a bit

• So Sad
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
I have lost my appetite have panic attcks because I am too stupid to even respond to iois from girls that I like that stalk me its over I have no friends that support me as well thats why I shitpost on looksmax I just need someone to hear me out I feel very bad and dont know what to do probably hop on SSRIs
Inceldom is tough, bro.
The best we can do is keep maxxing to become completely unmoggable.

Inceldom is tough, bro.
The best we can do is keep maxxing to become completely unmoggable.
I want to focus on myself but Im focused on my oneitis that is scared od me now after I told her to fuck off and stop trolling me because I am incel and she has been stalkering me and has made a lot of photos of mine and has been trying to win my attention

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
dont cry like a bitch when ur 5'11 and 195lbs. Lose 50lbs and come back

Me waiting until i’m out of hs to get bimax

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and ItsOverCel
But I am not fat lol I have abs at that weight
U probably have big legs which is not ideal. I am 6'1 155lbs and a top heavy physique. Used to train my legs but big legs literally gives u wider hips

• JFL
Reactions: nitesik
U probably have big legs which is not ideal. I am 6'1 155lbs and a top heavy physique. Used to train my legs but big legs literally gives u wider hips
Lol I dont train legs they are not big at all and look dyel

Lol I dont train legs they are not big at all and look dyel
is it u in the pfp? where u from? if u have no maloclussion etc whatsoever u should easily get a becky

is it u in the pfp? where u from? if u have no maloclussion etc whatsoever u should easily get a becky
in pfp that is me and I am from Russia. I have none of what youve described. I dont want a becky, I want a stacy that I have rejected like an aspie and who is now scared of me

in pfp that is me and I am from Russia. I have none of what youve described. I dont want a becky, I want a stacy that I have rejected like an aspie and who is now scared of me
Are u norwooding? Temples look suspect

Over for mentalcels we need brain implant

Are u norwooding? Temples look suspect
Maybe but it is not noticeable with my haircut and my hairline hasnt changed for like 3 years so I am not concerned atm and I lose little hair. If I really start losing hair I will hop on fin ofc

You workout? Just ntmax

Maybe but it is not noticeable with my haircut and my hairline hasnt changed for like 3 years so I am not concerned atm and I lose little hair. If I really start losing hair I will hop on fin ofc
Well, i noticed it. U should hop on fin when u know ur finished growing/puberty. because u are currently forming a clear norwood 2 pattern. And balding at 18 is super early

I want to focus on myself but Im focused on my oneitis that is scared od me now after I told her to fuck off and stop trolling me because I am incel and she has been stalkering me and has made a lot of photos of mine and has been trying to win my attention
Over for autistic retardcels, JFL at you sperging out at a girls attempts to flirt with you.
It’s not your fault you never got that attention before so you don’t know how to react it, just learn from your mistakes, you don’t have to be known as the autistic retard forever you can change your image

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOverCel
Over for autistic retardcels, JFL at you sperging out at a girls attempts to flirt with you.
It’s not your fault you never got that attention before so you don’t know how to react it, just learn from your mistakes, you don’t have to be known as the autistic retard forever you can change your image
I dropped a tear while reading your message
I was very ugly at school with lots of acne and underbite skinny fat and of course I have developed this victim mindset even after I fixed that its brutal that due to old trauma I dont know how to respond to this but I have to learn

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631
I dropped a tear while reading your message
I was very ugly at school with lots of acne and underbite skinny fat and of course I have developed this victim mindset even after I fixed that its brutal that due to old trauma I dont know how to respond to this but I have to learn
Yeah I was in your same position and developed sociopathic tendencies due to it.
The most important thing is to realize none of what happened to you is your fault, you have to accept what happened learn from it and change your life for the better. Physically you’re a lot better off then most of the guys here.
Things will get better, it’ll be hard and new for you but it’s fine because at the end of it all you’ll come out happier.

Learning social skills is hard especially if you’re behind years compared to your peers but it’s not impossible because I’ve done it, and all my experiences being ostracized or berated ended up helping me pick up and understand social cues better.

Exposure therapy is also important so you stop feeling stressed interacting with others, especially girls. If your inhibition and autism are really that bad you could consider getting a speech therapist

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOverCel