I am extremely rude to strangers and I can’t fix it

TGUN.

TGUN.

but inside doesn’t matter
Joined
Dec 8, 2025
Posts
18,695
Reputation
35,232
I was just in a elevator and this foid had her dog in there


She was smiling the whole time and even laughed with me saying “sorry about him”

I just didn’t know what to say and I fuckign basically stared her bitchsss down like I was finna stab her to death

I need to work on my facial expressions

She was genuinely freaked out or scared

It’s not even my fault deep down she was a nice human but I just didn’t even respond to her

Holy fuck its over
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Mrƙ, Nectar, zirg and 7 others
yeah we know
 
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: tansel and TGUN.
1790842315059
 
Angry Stare GIF
this is what they made us
 
  • +1
Reactions: simematic
Darktriad mysterious badboy Halo girls will love u
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: R@m@, TGUN. and simematic
I was just in a elevator and this foid had her dog in there


She was smiling the whole time and even laughed with me saying “sorry about him”

I just didn’t know what to say and I fuckign basically stared her bitchsss down like I was finna stab her to death

I need to work on my facial expressions

She was genuinely freaked out or scared

It’s not even my fault deep down she was a nice human but I just didn’t even respond to her

Holy fuck its over
get more rude
 
I was just in a elevator and this foid had her dog in there


She was smiling the whole time and even laughed with me saying “sorry about him”

I just didn’t know what to say and I fuckign basically stared her bitchsss down like I was finna stab her to death

I need to work on my facial expressions

She was genuinely freaked out or scared

It’s not even my fault deep down she was a nice human but I just didn’t even respond to her

Holy fuck its over
It's her problem, not yours. You didn't do anything wrong
 
  • +1
Reactions: simematic and TGUN.
I was just in a elevator and this foid had her dog in there


She was smiling the whole time and even laughed with me saying “sorry about him”

I just didn’t know what to say and I fuckign basically stared her bitchsss down like I was finna stab her to death

I need to work on my facial expressions

She was genuinely freaked out or scared

It’s not even my fault deep down she was a nice human but I just didn’t even respond to her

Holy fuck its over
U just say „it‘s okay“ and laugh nothing more:feelskek:
 
  • +1
Reactions: TGUN.
I was just in a elevator and this foid had her dog in there


She was smiling the whole time and even laughed with me saying “sorry about him”

I just didn’t know what to say and I fuckign basically stared her bitchsss down like I was finna stab her to death

I need to work on my facial expressions

She was genuinely freaked out or scared

It’s not even my fault deep down she was a nice human but I just didn’t even respond to her

Holy fuck its over
Same because I’ll never be like bro:

IMG 4120
 

Similar threads

TGUN.
Replies
16
Views
76
TGUN.
TGUN.
truefoidslayerpqoqo
Replies
17
Views
54
truefoidslayerpqoqo
truefoidslayerpqoqo
TGUN.
Replies
11
Views
64
Jgns
Jgns
Q
Replies
2
Views
35
DrRodger
DrRodger
rc201
Replies
4
Views
25
Clayed.nas
Clayed.nas

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top