I am fasting AMA

shieldzz

shieldzz

i call it fasting but im eating 400 cal a day ( 1 monster energy + 1 small ice cream )

Ask me anything ( losing around 0.5 kg a day )

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: flippasav and datboijj
Not fasting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24712, flippasav and datboijj
how much do you weigh and why are you fasting

i call it fasting but im eating 400 cal a day ( 1 monster energy + 1 small ice cream )

Ask me anything ( losing around 0.5 kg a day )
Thats not fasting. You are ruining your fasting with that shiity icecream. It will fuck up your insuline and the result will be not be in ketosis.

Its a waste really

• +1
Reactions: Geoff2024, datboijj and Jamaldickjavontus
JFL at eating, right?

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Thats not fasting. You are ruining your fasting with that shiity icecream. It will fuck up your insuline and the result will be not be in ketosis.

Its a waste really
should i remove it at all or replace it with something else?

67.7 kg i fast bcuz i want to get lean
67 kg? bro just eat healthy and lean bulk/maintain no point of fasting at that weight unless your 4 foot 8

67 kg? bro just eat healthy and lean bulk/maintain no point of fasting at that weight unless your 4 foot 8
i was 100 kg then cut untill 70 then bulk untill 85,now im 67.7 kg and i have to get to 60kg to get 10% bodyfat ( TRASH GENETIC ) 5'9 also

should i remove it at all or replace it with something else?
Replace better with some fats. A full avocado would be much better.

Insulin does not spike from that and it will give you fuel to workout. You will also be in ketosis which means you will be burning fat like crazy.

Make sure you walk around 10k steps fasted. There have been studies that walking(not exercing) its beneficial when fasted.

Also you will be depleted in nutrients.

Suppliment with

1/ magnesium
2/ potasium
3/ calcium
4/ zinc
5/ iron

• +1
Reactions: Bui
Replace better with some fats. A full avocado would be much better.

Insulin does not spike from that and it will give you fuel to workout. You will also be in ketosis which means you will be burning fat like crazy.

Make sure you walk around 10k steps fasted. There have been studies that walking(not exercing) its beneficial when fasted.

Also you will be depleted in nutrients.

Suppliment with

1/ magnesium
2/ potasium
3/ calcium
4/ zinc
5/ iron
i will try it tommorow,but this is to good :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

i also take suplements everyday

Attachments

• snickers-ice-cream-stick-91ml.jpg
    snickers-ice-cream-stick-91ml.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Bewusst and CristianT
I'm breathing AMA

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
i will try it tommorow,but this is to good :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

i also take suplements everyday
Yeah. Sugar will just give you energy sure. But for 30 minutes and then you are donezo.

Or you can try to eat oats if you are not fan of avocado.

Or if you want to go even more hardcore eat salads(kale, spinach, rucola). They are very filling and you will not be thinking at food.

Its good to make fasting but not for long, it can fuck your metabolism and you will not lose fat as much as you would want.

My record is 3 days, only water. I felt like shit in third day, literally no energy, it is what it is.

Yeah. Sugar will just give you energy sure. But for 30 minutes and then you are donezo.

Or you can try to eat oats if you are not fan of avocado.

Or if you want to go even more hardcore eat salads(kale, spinach, rucola). They are very filling and you will not be thinking at food.

Its good to make fasting but not for long, it can fuck your metabolism and you will not lose fat as much as you would want.
Im retarded because i have to fast like 5 days to lose 1 KG . bcuz usually after fasting for 4-5 days i do atleast 1 cheat day ( eating like a faggot 6k calories + ) , but most of the times ending up doing 2-3 cheat days in a row . And after that i have to fast 5 days just to lose what i gained + 0.5-1 kg more

Im retarded because i have to fast like 5 days to lose 1 KG . bcuz usually after fasting for 4-5 days i do atleast 1 cheat day ( eating like a faggot 6k calories + ) , but most of the times ending up doing 2-3 cheat days in a row . And after that i have to fast 5 days just to lose what i gained + 0.5-1 kg more
I also like to do cheat day but when i want to eat something sweet i just eat greek yoghurt with chocolate protein. Usually it stops my craving after that. Ofc you need to also eat nutritious food.