I am fat

D

Deleted member 33379

Slayer
Joined
Jul 30, 2023
Posts
1,370
Reputation
845
I am trying to lose weight but I feel like everything is so calorie dense. And if I don’t eat over at least 1500 cals a day I am still hungry. Give me advice on low cal foods
 
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj
Drink bleach graycel faggot.
 
I am trying to lose weight but I feel like everything is so calorie dense. And if I don’t eat over at least 1500 cals a day I am still hungry. Give me advice on low cal foods
Best advice I would give you if ur too much of a pussy to deal with hunger is to eat solely protein dense foods.

Protein shake
Chicken
Meat

Another way to deal with hunger is drinking a lot of cold water

Drinking coffee can alleviate hunger also so develop a caffeine addiction

You can order hunger blockers online also but half of them don’t work so make sure you aren’t buying snake oil
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33379
I am trying to lose weight but I feel like everything is so calorie dense. And if I don’t eat over at least 1500 cals a day I am still hungry. Give me advice on low cal foods
First try maybe a higher caloric deficit? Idk your height/weight but if you’re actually fat i can’t imagine 1500cal/day is the minimum you need to be in a caloric deficit.

Also try appetite suppressants like caffeine or (god forbid) nicotine (patches or zyn only healthy ways)

Or just suck it up and drink a bunch of water to suppress your appetite.
 
  • +1
Reactions: deepfrieddog and Deleted member 33379
First try maybe a higher caloric deficit? Idk your height/weight but if you’re actually fat i can’t imagine 1500cal/day is the minimum you need to be in a caloric deficit.

Also try appetite suppressants like caffeine or (god forbid) nicotine (patches or zyn only healthy ways)

Or just suck it up and drink a bunch of water to suppress your appetite.
I’ve been on a calorie deficit for a while. I am trying to eat under 1500 right now
 
I am trying to lose weight but I feel like everything is so calorie dense. And if I don’t eat over at least 1500 cals a day I am still hungry. Give me advice on low cal foods
spam 0 cal caffeinated drinks
 
I am trying to lose weight but I feel like everything is so calorie dense. And if I don’t eat over at least 1500 cals a day I am still hungry. Give me advice on low cal foods
carnivore diet, you can eat as much as you want. ketogenic diet same.
 
take 50 DNP pills at once
 

Similar threads

C
Replies
1
Views
16
infermousblaststren
infermousblaststren
topteirloser91
  • Poll
Discussion Am i fat ?
Replies
4
Views
74
sonsofwilliam
sonsofwilliam
adolfrizzler67
Replies
16
Views
88
Macan
Macan
thekey
Replies
51
Views
229
muhajudin21
muhajudin21
lorenzokirvan
Replies
13
Views
84
lorenzokirvan
lorenzokirvan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top