I AM FED UP WITH JACK BLACKS OBESITY BEING THE MAIN PLOT OF EVERY MOVIE HE IS IN!!!!!!

Jack Black

Jack Black

Legend of the Rent Free
I AM FED UP WITH THIS CONSTANT TRASH AFTER TRASH OF JACK BLACK BEING GIVEN A MOVIE CONTRACT TELLING HIM TO EAT WHAT MUST BE 40 PIZZAS A DAY TO STAY AT THE LEVEL OF MORBID OBESITY HE IS AT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EVERY SINGLE MOVIE IT IS BASICALLY CASTING JACK BLACK TO BE THE FATTEST THING TO WALK THIS EARTH JUST TO MAKE HIS CO STARS LOOK BETTER! I HATE DWAYNE JOHNSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HATE DWAYNE JOHNSON SO MUCH!!! DOES HE NOT REALIZE IF IT WERE NOT JACK BLACK BEING THE FATTEST PIECE OF CRAP ALIVE HE WOULDN'T LOOK SO GOOD IN COMPARISON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EVERY SINGLE MOVIE SINCE TROPIC THUNDER JACK BLACKS HORRENDOUS OBESITY HAS BEEN THE MAIN PLOT OF EVERY MOVIE HE HAS BEEN IN!!!!!!!!!!

HEY DID YOU WATCH JUMANJI? THE MOVIE ABOUT THE FATTEST
PIECE OF CRAP YOU HAVE EVER SEEN WHO CHASES A ICE CREAM TRUCK IN THE JUNGLE AND GETS LOST? DID YOU KNOW LATER ON HE MEETS 'HERO' DWAYNE JOHNSON WHO HELPS HIM ESCAPE BECAUSE DWAYNE JOHNSON IS THE REAL MAN!!!!!!!!!!!

JACK BLACK YOU BETTER GET SOME SELF DIGNITY AGAIN OR I WILL BOYCOTT EVERY SINGLE MOVIE YOU MAKE
AS LONG AS YOU KEEP TAKING THESE MOVIE CONTRACTS WHERE THE WHOLE MOVIE REVOLVES AROUND YOU BEING A FAT PIG!!!

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, thecel and Alexanderr
I think this guy is just the nephilim guy but now with Jack black lol

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, BigBiceps, Deleted member 2486 and 1 other person
2E8C6D7D 09E9 46A4 9CF0 8B62C70C67C1

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, BigBiceps and Vitruvian
Skull Mogging Machine

Jack+Black+Tanya+Haden+Premiere+20th+Century+0hjeyabrcdol.jpg

:D:D:D

Original Jumanji featuring Robbin Williams was better

• Love it
Reactions: thecel
Skull Mogging Machine

Jack+Black+Tanya+Haden+Premiere+20th+Century+0hjeyabrcdol.jpg

:D:D:D

Original Jumanji featuring Robbin Williams was better
Yes he is very handsome when not obese, but I am angry and upset at what he has let himself become. He is nothing more now than a Hollywood cash cow. I WANT THE GOLDEN AGE JACK BLACK BACK!

3:30 ( Best Part )

• JFL
Reactions: WhiskeyCocaine
Jack blackpill.
Jonah hill

Jonah Hill is even worse than the current Jack Black. Jonah Hill is basically a shapeshifter at this point going from being the fattest thing to have ever walked this earth for one movie role, and then losing the weight and transforming into a well built guy for the next movie hes starring in.

jonah_fat_subway.jpg
article-2748400-21303C2E00000578-251_634x901.jpg

wtf is this gimmick account?

not sure what you are talking about. In King Kong he wore a lot of heavy clothes all the time. In Shallow Hal, it was the obese female that was the focus of the movie.

not sure what you are talking about. In King Kong he wore a lot of heavy clothes all the time. In Shallow Hal, it was the obese female that was the focus of the movie.
I am talking about his more recent movies like Jumanji and so on, I really enjoyed the King Kong 2005 remake, great movie.

Also Shallow Hal is a great movie to show to those to expose lookism to, very great movie.

Last edited:
couple years ago he started a YouTube channel.with his PT to document his goal of getting lean.

I think theh uploaded 2 episodes then he gave up

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3