I am finally able to see the light at the end of the tunnel (Essay, don't click lazycels)

I would like to know your opinion in MSE combined with MSDO

I would like to know your opinion in MSE combined with MSDO

The experts on this subject are Serigio-OMS and realsurgerymax, consult with them, I just gave my conclusion and I already explained it in the main post, but they are professionals at that. Check their posts about those topics

You said that all of those keto, fasting dieting we read online
won't fix our metabolism, yet you sent a video which talks about insulin and how it affects it
that exactly the point of fasting, low carb and keto
Sorry bro, I misinterpreted your comment, ignore my previous answer. I am not 100% fluent in English.

Look, I also mentioned that those videos are random, I chose them randomly without seeing them previously because the time to edit the publication is limited and I did not have time to review them. I chose them because they are from Dr Jason and this dr is 100% legit and knows what he is talking about.

I have clarified that metabolism does not only mean ketogenic diet, intermittent fasting, or losing weight since people associate it directly with that and lose interest because they associate it with an internet fad. And it's what I don't want to happen.

However, the ketogenic diet and intermittent fasting are legitimate if done properly on the person in need. But they are just tools, they are not all you can do with your metabolism.

I hope you understand what I mean. If you have another question, ask please.

Last edited:
Pretending to improve your skin with homemade products is bluepill, using chemical products for skincare is blackpill. Already @benignice speaked about it, I have nothing to contribute, this user already said it.
Just cap homemade products are good your face isn’t always a science experiment