I am flying out to Tehran, Iran in June for Rhinoplasty. AMA.

D

Deleted member 19620

Deleted May 2024
Fire the questions down.

• Love it
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Prettyboy, Deleted member 29155, Deleted member 25938 and 4 others
Tickets, Visa and Vaccine Done.
Waiting for the date to arrive now.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
Youll still be ugly lmao

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 17920, Deleted member 25938 and 6 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline, Corleone, Deleted member 18522 and 1 other person
Go to my ignore list, retard.
My brother, having me on ignore wont change the fact that youre incel due to having everything on your face wrong.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, Deleted member 29155, Deleted member 25938 and 7 others
My brother, having me on ignore wont change the fact that youre incel due to having everything on your face wrong.
What a joke. How can you come to such conclusions when you haven’t even seen me. You’re the one coping with fillers.
I’ll be going Jaw Implant and Genio too next year with Ramieiri.

Too bad there is no surgery for your biggest failo - skin colour.

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline, Deleted member 29261, Deleted member 18522 and 1 other person
Would Rhino ascend me to Chadlite?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-05-16-11-26-26-484_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-05-16-11-26-26-484_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 17920 and Deleted member 19620
  • +1
Reactions: Fiqh
rhino is a cope surgery unless you have bulbuous nose

• Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: bradpittshairline and Deleted member 19620
which surgeon?

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19620 and Danish_Retard
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bradpittshairline, Deleted member 28904 and PointOfNoReturn
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19620
How did you save money for it? Aren’t you in university?
I took a gap year before I start university and made £12k. From that I got Invisalign, body-tone surgery and now rhino.
After graduating in July, I will save up for Jaw + Genio next year.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: coisbhai, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and PointOfNoReturn
I took a gap year before I start university and made £12k. From that I got Invisalign, body-tone surgery and now rhino.
After graduating in July, I will save up for Jaw + Genio next year.
Mirin. Age?

• +1
rescue some persian stacies on you way out bro

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist, midlatinocel, Deleted member 28414 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Meister!, SecularIslamist and forevermirin
Would cost £8000 with equivalent doctor in UK.
Paying $2600.
Wait... pls pm me details of clinic/dr doing it - I didn't realise it's that much of a price difference. Pls send me details for research. how did you come about the place, etc. For that kind of money I'd definitely get mine done.

would he be good if i have a small upturned nose and want a more projected one
You have to go to the best of the best for facial surgeries.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904 and Deleted member 28414
Tehran is nose capital of the world. What price I know they are inflationmaxxing.

Also, you planning to get Iranian hoes?

• Hmm...
how much are u really saving considering flight + hotel stay etc
In total, this trip it is set to cost me £3000 (Important: pound). The package is $2600 (Important: dollar) which includes surgery and stay but there are other costs such as flight, food, visa etc that build up the final value.

Rhinoplasty in Iran is around $500-$600 with the best surgeon but obviously as a foreigner you’ll get charged heavily. Was initially quoted $3800 for package.

Tehran is nose capital of the world. What price I know they are inflationmaxxing.

Also, you planning to get Iranian hoes?
They are probably the least hoe assuming they live in Iran itself.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and SecularIslamist
They are probably the least hoe assuming they live in Iran itself.
I get what you mean they are conservative compared to western societies, but if gayatollahs were removed tomorrow the country would probably look like Lebanon or something jfl.

Also lol at spending 3k on a package when the surgery costs like 500-600.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and Deleted member 19620
I get what you mean they are conservative compared to western societies, but if gayatollahs were removed tomorrow the country would probably look like Lebanon or something jfl.

Ayatollahs mog keep crying libtard.

Yeah I agree on the first part. The fact that women go surgeries despite being so oppressed should indicate something on that matter.
And good luck trying to get Iranian prices with a foreign passport. It’s impossible.

I mean it’s not bad would be £8k in UK for equivalent doctor. If I achieve my desired results, no regrets.

My cousin in Mumbai would've given you one for 50 rupees.

• JFL
My cousin in Mumbai would've given you one for 50 rupees.
I’ll rather go Kerala (I think) at Sunil Richardson to get botched from all dimensions.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
Ayatollahs mog keep crying libtard.
Congrats on being the first person to call me libtard.

I don't like them cuz they're Shia retards, kill Sunnis and sow discontent in Mid East. Ofc if you think opposing them = libtard than that's low IQ.

Congrats on being the first person to call me libtard.

I don't like them cuz they're Shia retards, kill Sunnis and sow discontent in Mid East. Ofc if you think opposing them = libtard than that's low IQ.
>SecularIslamist
Libtard confirmed.

Shias mog tbh, Sunnis are usually cucks.

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
>SecularIslamist
Libtard confirmed.
I will support secular Islamism til caliphate is restored insha'Allah
Shias mog tbh, Sunnis are usually cucks.
Gigacope. You've fallen for western propaganda. Iran is a secularised society. The average Pakistani, Indonesian, Bengali or Somali is way more religious than the average Iranian in Iran.

doesn't matter how the regime perceives itself or West portray it.

I will support secular Islamism til caliphate is restored insha'Allah

Gigacope. You've fallen for western propaganda. Iran is a secularised society. The average Pakistani, Indonesian, Bengali or Somali is way more religious than the average Iranian in Iran.

doesn't matter how the regime perceives itself or West portray it.
You’re LARPing hard + Iran is Israel’s biggest enemy whereas Sunnicucks have signed peace contracts with Israel.

@TRUE_CEL aren’t Pakis like you Sunni?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Michael Myers
@TRUE_CEL aren’t Pakis like you Sunni?
Aren’t you Pakistani yourself? JFL. I thought you were. Yes Pakistan is mostly Sunni but 25% is Shia (no I’m not Shia).

• +1
You’re LARPing hard + Iran is Israel’s biggest enemy whereas Sunnicucks have signed peace contracts with Israel.
JFL if you think I'm defending Sunni govts.

Iran is just tugging on Arab heartstrings and Muslims sensitivities by playing big man to Israel. Lol at falling for their propaganda too.

JFL if you think I'm defending Sunni govts.

Iran is just tugging on Arab heartstrings and Muslims sensitivities by playing big man to Israel. Lol at falling for their propaganda too.
If Iran was really tugging their heartstrings they would become Sunnis again lol. In the 20th + 21st century Sunnis have become jokes.

If Iran was really tugging their heartstrings they would become Sunnis again lol.
JFL they curse prophets companions as a hobby and too busy whipping themselves. If they had it their way they would probably pray towards shrines rather than Mecca!
In the 20th + 21st century Sunnis have become jokes.
I agree. But JFL if you think Shias (Iranians) are any better - both govt and people. Entire Muslim world is a joke.

JFL they curse prophets companions as a hobby and too busy whipping themselves. If they had it their way they would probably pray towards shrines rather than Mecca!

I agree. But JFL if you think Shias (Iranians) are any better - both govt and people. Entire Muslim world is a joke.
And? Why should I care? Are the companions holy? Do we worship them? As long as they don’t curse the prophet (like Alawites probably do) then it’s no big deal. After all the companions created the first two fitnahs. JFL if you think they are free of any blame.