I am gamemaxxing

Mr_Norwood

Mr_Norwood

baldcel
Joined
Mar 16, 2019
Posts
10,825
Reputation
17,881
I bought a cheap gfx card from ebay last week and have been getting back into gaming.. First time since about 2007 haha.
It's been really enjoable tbh. I completed Bioshock 1 ..

Bought Bioshock 2 and currently playing Dishonoured 1 .. These games are awesome and they're not even the latest.

I can now relate with the young gaming truecels

I think even after coronavirus has gone i'll still do a bit of gaming at the weekends to help me cope.
X3V2zKQ.jpg
 
I played all the bioshocks, my fav was 2. Although Infinite was pretty fun. Too bad the developer closed down.

You should play the uncharted series, the last of us, and the mass effect series (except for andromeda, it’s gay).
 
I played all the bioshocks, my fav was 2. Although Infinite was pretty fun. Too bad the developer closed down.

You should play the uncharted series, the last of us, and the mass effect series (except for andromeda, it’s gay).

Well good to know i've got bioshock 2 remastered installed. Also got STALKER Shadow of Chernobyl

These older games are really cheap.. you can buy the cd keys on ebay for about £2/3
 
Well good to know i've got bioshock 2 remastered installed. Also got STALKER Shadow of Chernobyl

These older games are really cheap.. you can buy the cd keys on ebay for about £2/3
Games up until like 2015 are good and dirt cheap, the new ones aren’t that great from what I’ve seen.
 
How did you cope all those years without gaming
 
How did you cope all those years without gaming

traveling, working, tv shows.

I used to play Counterstrike a lot.. I see it's still going.. I best not install that. Online games will ruin me.. i cannot afford to waste 100s of hours of my life again in my 30s :feelshaha:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5683
dishonored is a great game finished it few times
 
Reminder that you have only one life and you are wasting away playing cucked video games and the worst is you enjoy it
 
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot

Similar threads

g4rlic
Replies
1
Views
10
g4rlic
g4rlic
lookingforadvicecel
Blackpill i am autistic
Replies
3
Views
19
lookingforadvicecel
lookingforadvicecel
manhattanbound
Replies
7
Views
36
Lord Vader
Lord Vader
lion092921
Replies
53
Views
176
lion092921
lion092921
truefoidslayerpqoqo
Replies
22
Views
118
2mogger_
2mogger_

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top