I am genuinely convinced that 99% of whites live in a fantasy world

Moggable

Moggable

Male minimum weight in kg = height in cm - 95
I do not think there’s any race who’s as far and disconnected from reality than whites.

I’ve just seen a video of a white woman getting her head smashed against concrete in a fight against a black women (fogged) and all the comments are crying about “muh muh outrage” “muh where’s the news coverage” “muh if the roles were reversed”

Jfl man so pathetic. There is no way these “people” at one point ruled the world man :lul: imagine your ancestors fulfilling their role so well that it resulted in the abomination they are today. Brutal.

These “people” even wholeheartedly understand that they are being replaced and will be in their lifetime and you know what they have to say about it? Mind you right wing ones too btw.
IMG 2238
:feelsuhh:
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Black people saw a druggie die (most didn’t even really care) and caused mass riots across the country, shit even hit the UK too. Most people weren’t even really protesting or rioting aswell just straight looting.

But whites (the right wing ones) when even worse happens, more commonly and at larger scales?

“Yeah sure, but we don’t want to break the rules set by Jews and play fair”:lul::lul::lul:

This must be due to the Jewish slave programming of cuckstianity has to be. Controls them at a molecular level. It’s truly outstanding, Jewish man, you’ll never be topped. If I am ever reborn I hope to possess even a fraction of your power.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Orvka381, theonewhocantascend, wishIwasSalludon and 7 others
Go back to Africa

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
They lack the balls to stand up for their own people and country nowadays

• +1
Reactions: Orvka381, theonewhocantascend and TechnoBoss
I do not think there’s any race who’s as far and disconnected from reality than whites.

I’ve just seen a video of a white woman getting her head smashed against concrete in a fight against a black women (fogged) and all the comments are crying about “muh muh outrage” “muh where’s the news coverage” “muh if the roles were reversed”

Jfl man so pathetic. There is no way these “people” at one point ruled the world man :lul: imagine your ancestors fulfilling their role so well that it resulted in the abomination they are today. Brutal.

These “people” even wholeheartedly understand that they are being replaced and will be in their lifetime and you know what they have to say about it? Mind you right wing ones too btw. View attachment 2801505:feelsuhh:

Black people saw a druggie die (most didn’t even really care) and caused mass riots across the country, shit even hit the UK too. Most people weren’t even really protesting or rioting aswell just straight looting.

But whites (the right wing ones) when even worse happens, more commonly and at larger scales?

“Yeah sure, but we don’t want to break the rules set by Jews and play fair”:lul::lul::lul:

This must be due to the Jewish slave programming of cuckstianity has to be. Controls them at a molecular level. It’s truly outstanding, Jewish man, you’ll never be topped. If I am ever reborn I hope to possess even a fraction of your power.
you're talking about american whites. no one in my area is like this

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, zan, cheerio and 1 other person
you're talking about american whites. no one in my area is like this
Even worse in the UK. Whole culture is built on minding your own business and getting fucked in the ass by the government with no vaseline

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and Moggable
Even worse in the UK. Whole culture is built on minding your own business and getting fucked in the ass by the government with no vaseline
big difference between 99% white scottish areas and slums of london

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ricky212 and Moggable
big difference between 99% white scottish areas and slums of london
Not wrong tbf. Crazy how much of the blow from immigration London took lmaoo

Shit weather
Shit jobs
Shit food
Shit culture
Shit housing
Shit roads
Shit government

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, lwlaiet060920 and Ricky212
They lack the balls to stand up for their own people and country nowadays
Humiliating stuff really.

Niggas would rather say “muh muh Jesus will save us” than actually having the balls to save themselves.

These “people” even wholeheartedly understand that they are being replaced and will be in their lifetime and you know what they have to say about it? Mind you right wing ones too btw. View attachment 2801505:feelsuhh:

Who cares about pinkoids? They won't exist soon. Don't worry about it.

The ones who are brazen enough to break the programming are already dead and in prison lol.

• +1
Reactions: Moggable
The ones who are brazen enough to break the programming are already dead and in prison lol.
Few who’s dna resisted the jewing

They simply couldn’t function normally in such a society.

However bound for death jail or crime. If not they’ll at the least never be able to get rid of such a “psychopathic” mentality and will be forced to repress it 24/7.

Hunters in a farmers world.

Starting riots is a result of low iq, not high T. We don't just chimp out because a white person got in a stupid situation.

• JFL
Reactions: Moggable
Starting riots is a result of low iq, not high T. We don't just chimp out because a white person got in a stupid situation.
Fair enough, for this example it may have not been the best, But there are many other situations where the question of a riot can be posed. Even then though I doubt they’ll be one lol

“Iq” “Chimp out” the irony that you can’t understand that the way you see these 2 words is a huge reason why whites are in what they are lol.

An iq to the point where they had separated themselves from how a human naturally thinks and operates in exchange for those a man made

“Chimp out” nothing more than losing temper, a natural expression which can be seen across every animal and race but only whites would make it something to be frowned upon due to them trying to separate themselves from being an animal as if they are above it.

These think pieces are too much, I need to remind myself that this is an incel site called looksmax jfl.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: granitegroyper and Ricky212