I am getting vaccineted

isn't it interesting that it's always the incels with the worst lives imaginable coming up with and believing in conspiracy theories, and the chads with the best possible lives never buy into or create that shit?
I just find that interesting.

vaccinpillra din omgivning nu, om folk tycker att du är knäpp så får du ta det
de får skylla sig själv, jag tror inte att det är farligt men själv har jag ingen anledning att ta det

• JFL
Reactions: lutte
de får skylla sig själv, jag tror inte att det är farligt men själv har jag ingen anledning att ta det
Sant det blir de som får ta konsekvenserna, min pappas arbetsgivare ligger konstant på honom att han ska ta det men han står helt på min sida

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
isn't it interesting that it's always the incels with the worst lives imaginable coming up with and believing in conspiracy theories, and the chads with the best possible lives never buy into or create that shit?
I just find that interesting.
No it's not interesting and I don't even think it's true
Where it goes wrong is when you start thinking everything is a chad vs. incel meme

• JFL
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and StrangerDanger
Sant det blir de som får ta konsekvenserna, min pappas arbetsgivare ligger konstant på honom att han ska ta det men han står helt på min sida
Vad händer om man inte tar det

• +1
De kanske blir sura, vad vet jag
Han kanske ska byta jobb ändå
Anser du dig själv som en konspirationsteoretiker eller gäller dina kontroversiella tankar bara vaccinet

• JFL
Anser du dig själv som en konspirationsteoretiker eller gäller dina kontroversiella tankar bara vaccinet
Fan släng dig i väggen med det där jävla ordet

• +1
Fan släng dig i väggen med det där jävla ordet
Behöver veta om du är en knäppgök eller inte
Tror du på månlandningen eller Chadlite Rutherfords idéer? Var 9/11 ett inside-jobb?

• JFL
Behöver veta om du är en knäppgök eller inte
Tror du på månlandningen eller Chadlite Rutherfords idéer? Var 9/11 ett inside-jobb?
Ja jag är en knäppgök
Månlandningen vet jag inget om
Vad menas med chadlite rutherfords idéer?
9/11 var mycket skumt förmodligen cia och mossad men jag är inte så insatt där heller

• JFL
Ja jag är en knäppgök
Månlandningen vet jag inget om
Vad menas med chadlite rutherfords idéer?
9/11 var mycket skumt förmodligen cia och mossad men jag är inte så insatt där heller
Har du inte läst chadlite rutherfords trådar
Att judarna gör nå fuffens med den vita befolkningen och västvärlden
Sista meningen där du blanda in Mossad är ett bra exempel

• JFL
Har du inte läst chadlite rutherfords trådar
Att judarna gör nå fuffens med den vita befolkningen och västvärlden
Sista meningen där du blanda in Mossad är ett bra exempel
Vad säkerhetstjänsterna (cia och mossad är i princip sammansmultna, mi6 också) gör har inte så mycket med det judiska folket att göra

• +1
Vad säkerhetstjänsterna (cia och mossad är i princip sammansmultna, mi6 också) gör har inte så mycket med det judiska folket att göra
Gör de skumma saker

• JFL
Gör de skumma saker
Nej självklart inte bara fråga dem de har utrett sig själva och kommit fram till att de inte gjort nåt fuffens

• JFL
Nej självklart inte bara fråga dem de har utrett sig själva och kommit fram till att de inte gjort nåt fuffens
Bra då vet jag att jag kan lita på dom. Är själv ingen konspirationsteoretiker

• JFL
No it's not interesting and I don't even think it's true
Where it goes wrong is when you start thinking everything is a chad vs. incel meme
it's almost never normies that go on and on about jews, it's neckbeard subhuman incels from /pol/ 99% of the time (and mel gibson but outliers are just outliers)
And there's a difference between saying "chads with the best possible lives don't believe in conspiracy theories" (what I said) and saying "everyone who doesn't believe in conspiracy theories is a chad"

If you're gl, chances are none of this incel shit about the jews has ever even crossed your mind, it is what it is, look around you, look at your little friends who believe in this shit.

• Hmm...
it's almost never normies that go on and on about jews, it's neckbeard subhuman incels from /pol/ 99% of the time (and mel gibson but outliers are just outliers)
And there's a difference between saying "chads with the best possible lives don't believe in conspiracy theories" (what I said) and saying "everyone who doesn't believe in conspiracy theories is a chad"

If you're gl, chances are none of this incel shit about the jews has ever even crossed your mind, it is what it is, look around you, look at your little friends who believe in this shit.
Ok, but where in this thread were ”conspiracy theories” being discussed?

Ok, but where in this thread were ”conspiracy theories” being discussed?
just pretend being anti-vax because the vaccine will kill you isn't a conspiracy theory theory

just pretend being anti-vax because the vaccine will kill you isn't a conspiracy theory theory
Medical discussion = conspiracy
Anything that goes against the narrative = conspiracy
Got it

Medical discussion = conspiracy
Anything that goes against the narrative = conspiracy
Got it
"m-muh it's j-just a medical discussion bro I'm just saying what if you know????"
No. I know that's bullshit, you know that's bullshit, why would you even attempt to try that kind of backpedalling?
"it's just a medical discussion bro!! we're just discussing the completely medical idea that doctors want to hurt you bro!!! it's just medicine!!!!!!"

"m-muh you're a jewish shill!!!"
sure thing incel, sure thing
everyone who doesn't buy into the idea that doctors are jewish controlled disney villains looking to sterilize and/or murder you is absolutely a jewish shill, you're right bro

• JFL
"m-muh it's j-just a medical discussion bro I'm just saying what if you know????"
No. I know that's bullshit, you know that's bullshit, why would you even attempt to try that kind of backpedalling?
"it's just a medical discussion bro!! we're just discussing the completely medical idea that doctors want to hurt you bro!!! it's just medicine!!!!!!"

"m-muh you're a jewish shill!!!"
sure thing incel, sure thing
everyone who doesn't buy into the idea that doctors are jewish controlled disney villains looking to sterilize and/or murder you is absolutely a jewish shill, you're right bro
Man what the fuck are you even rambling about fuck off with your strawman

Go up a bit and translate what I said when he brought up jews

Man what the fuck are you even rambling about fuck off with your strawman

Go up a bit and translate what I said when he brought up jews
I'm not putting that much effort into this
it's clearly always about the jews with you, just search for posts from you containing the word jew and even the top few results make that pretty clear

but we'll pretend for a minute that it isn't and that the jews have nothing to do with this, let's just go ahead and wait a while to see if you end up getting that "ha! I was right!" moment (which you guys NEVER get, jfl)
if you do, fair enough.
Try not to get covid in the meantime though I guess?

• Hmm...
it's clearly always about the jews with you, just search for posts from you containing the word jew and even the top few results make that pretty clear

but we'll pretend for a minute that it isn't and that the jews have nothing to do with this, let's just go ahead and wait a while to see if you end up getting that "ha! I was right!" moment (which you guys NEVER get, jfl)
if you do, fair enough.
You’re retarded not worth the time ignored tbh

• JFL
Reactions: loksr
Ignored cause I know I'm never going to get the "got ya" moment and I don't want to get cucked that badly when the time comes
Wow you actually thought more than 2 seconds ahead, I didn't know you were capable
very low t move though, you're QUIVERING rn

if you do, fair enough.
Who are “we”? You’re trying to say I’m some /pol/ type which im not

• JFL
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
Who are “we”? You’re trying to say I’m some /pol/ type which im not
cope, you definitely are
Are you esl? that's not a bullying moment, I'm just wondering why you're confused when I say "we" or why you think it's connected to being a /pol/ type (unless the first and second half of your reply are unrelated? that's equally as weird)

Basically I'm just saying we (you and I) will pretend that jews aren't a part of the equation in your mind for a moment, the message stays the same if I had just said "Okay, jews aren't a part of it" and continued.

cope, you definitely are
Are you esl? that's not a bullying moment, I'm just wondering why you're confused when I say "we" or why you think it's connected to being a /pol/ type (unless the first and second half of your reply are unrelated? that's equally as weird)

Basically I'm just saying we (you and I) will pretend that jews aren't a part of the equation in your mind for a moment, the message stays the same if I had just said "Okay, jews aren't a part of it" and continued.
U have angry high e high serotonin personality very unpleasant ngl

Literally didn’t say a word about jews but you’re obsessed with 4chan ppl or smth so you see them everywhere

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
@kjsbdfiusdf this guy is what RP means by high serotonin authoritarian mind btw

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 6403
cope, you definitely are

We being what you try to categorise me as

We being what you try to categorise me as
actually tbh, I see what you're saying, you're saying you're not PRETENDING that jews aren't part of the equation, I'll give you that one. Jews are absolutely a part of the equation for you though, it's clear, I don't care about jews either positively or negatively but why even deny that that's what it's about for this one specific argument when your post history makes it clear?

i have more t in one nut than you have in your entire soul btw, amazing that a guy who just moments ago tried to run away and ignore me like a bitch, before backpedalling on even THAT, can try to accuse anyone else of being feminine. Outstanding.

yeah you didn’t mention jews, in this particular thread
Taking a dangerous experimental jew shot just to be a pawn... jfl tbqh
Amazing how I was STILL correct though, isn’t it? I didn’t even know your previous posts, i could just tell right off the bat
“M muh I’m not a pol type”
K.

Last edited:
“we” in that context just means “you and I”the “we” in that sentence doesn’t contribute to categorizing you in any way, shape or form.

i have more t in one nut than you have in your entire soul btw, amazing that a guy who just moments ago tried to run away and ignore me like a bitch, before backpedalling on even THAT, can try to accuse anyone else of being feminine. Outstanding.

yeah you didn’t mention jews, in this particular thread

Amazing how I was STILL correct though, isn’t it? I didn’t even know your previous posts, i could just tell right off the bat
“M muh I’m not a pol type”
K.
It’s obv how angry and worked up u are through what u write and searching through all my posts to find something to accuse me of super high t btw

Jew is used to mean smth there that I can’t really express in english like “shouldn’t be trusted” or smth doesn’t mean I ascribe to any certain worldview not everyone is as close minded as you

It’s obv how angry and worked up u are through what u write and searching through all my posts to find something to accuse me of super high t btw

Jew is used to mean smth there that I can’t really express in english like “shouldn’t be trusted” or smth doesn’t mean I ascribe to any certain worldview not everyone is as close minded as you
the fact that you think I'm angry :lul::lul::lul:
the fact that you think going to the search and typing "jew" + your username means anything, that one I posted is like 4 posts down I didn't even have to scroll :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Jesus christ it's like if I don't pat you on the head and babytalk to you you get scared and think I'm mad at you, it's just more evidence that you shouldn't be calling anybody feminine

"n-no i-it's j-just my english.. o-obviously I don't think any specific way about j-jews....."
of course, of course, obviously.

op is a chad unlike you pussies he's actually taking the vaccine cause he's a chad :feelsez:

• JFL
the fact that you think I'm angry :lul::lul::lul:
the fact that you think going to the search and typing "jew" + your username means anything, that one I posted is like 4 posts down I didn't even have to scroll :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Jesus christ it's like if I don't pat you on the head and babytalk to you you get scared and think I'm mad at you, it's just more evidence that you shouldn't be calling anybody feminine

"n-no i-it's j-just my english.. o-obviously I don't think any specific way about j-jews....."
of course, of course, obviously.
Cool

• +1
Reactions: loksr
when you waste your time typing a essay on looksmax.org only for someone to respond with one word, the brutality