I am going from 66-68kgkg to 62kg

satoshisacuck

satoshisacuck

Bronze
Alright, I decided for the next month or two that I would drop my weight, something happened and I need to make dramatic changes. I better no start passing out again.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and CopeMaxxer
woah that's auschwitz inmate weight, how tall are you?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Nibba and jefferson
Just zyrosmax

• +1
I have been 80kg +, I am definitely more muscular now, check the height thread. I am between 171cm to 174cm

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Nibba and satoshisacuck
I am at 65kg atm, I will being going away until December. I messed up really badly and need to take care of things, also I am not fucking posting here until I hit 62kg.

Good bye!

• +1
your sure you need to lose weight?

• +1
Between 171 and 174? Holy shit 62kg is too low.

I am 59kg at 177-179 cm and I hate it. I wish I could be 68-70kg

• +1
Between 171 and 174? Holy shit 62kg is too low.

I am 59kg at 177-179 cm and I hate it. I wish I could be 68-70kg
Don't be afraid to gain some bodyfat in the process.

• +1
Don't be afraid to gain some bodyfat in the process.
I can't that's the problem. I eat as much as I can and I am not even gymcelling but I still can't gain fat

• +1
Weight should only matter if you are a fatass.
If you are training there is no point to counting your weight. Same thing with bmi it's only used for fat asses.

• +1
8-12% bf for ideal testosterone profile.

• +1
I weigh 62kg and my goal is to get to 70kg. I'm 182cm tall. Is 70kg realistic to achieve in half a year by going to the gym?

• +1
I weigh 62kg and my goal is to get to 70kg. I'm 182cm tall. Is 70kg realistic to achieve in half a year by going to the gym?
it's achievable but you're going to have to eat like a pig. overfeed yourself to the point of vomiting.

• +1
I'm gonna oatmealmax
no, oatmeal is satiating. eat butter, peanut butter, coconut oil, processed carbs like pasta and chips , liquid calories, that kind of stuff

• +1
Yeah that's why you eat it last for breakfast and shovel that shit down. As lanklets we have to forcefeed
forcefeeding is low IQ. work smarter not harder. Instead of eating whole complex healthy foods, eat fats and shit carbs

• +1
forcefeeding is low IQ. work smarter not harder. Instead of eating whole complex healthy foods, eat fats and shit carbs
Fucking lol. As an ecto-meso that made it, I had to forcefeed with good carbs and proteins. Srs you gotta do it. Just hit 190

• +1
Fucking lol. As an ecto-meso that made it, I had to forcefeed with good carbs and proteins. Srs you gotta do it. Just hit 190
-ur pure mesomorph
-ur mistaken. it's impossible to consume the required calories through whole foods, it is simply impossible. my metabolism is higher than yours because I'm full ecto. Yes I know u have more muscle mass but trust me mine is higher. I just can't reach that number without cheating. So I look for the most calorie dense foods and eat as much of that stuff as possible. Also the reason why I said shit carbs is because the (((manufacturers))) of such products tailor them chemically in such a way that they actually make you hungrier instead of filling you up. Though afterwards you feel like shit because of the insulin spikes and all the nasty industrial waste products they dump into that frankenfood

Last edited:
  • +1
If anything I'm the ecto-meso and getting weight is a hard as shit, you are a meso

• +1
  • +1
How?

I do this too and forcefeed with those

I just eat a lot. 5 fulls meals a day
it's impossible because the gut of a ectomorph can't hold 10 pounds of food all at once. It's over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
How?

I do this too and forcefeed with those

I just eat a lot. 5 fulls meals a day
Pm me what your physique looks like, currently.

• +1

If you're just starting out yeah (of course the +8kg it's not gonna be 100% muscle)

• +1
-ur pure mesomorph
-ur mistaken. it's impossible to consume the required calories through whole foods, it is simply impossible. my metabolism is higher than yours because I'm full ecto. Yes I know u have more muscle mass but trust me mine is higher. I just can't reach that number without cheating. So I look for the most calorie dense foods and eat as much of that stuff as possible.

Same problem brother.

Look at this cringy gif. I am 5''9 almost 5''10 at 127.868112 pounds aka 58kg.

Look how skinny it is. My frame is bad but I could compensate that with FAT. WHICH I CAN'T. I can't put muscle on it because all the muscle is really tight with me.. it doesn't really get bigger but it gets tighter and stronger for some reason. And fat? Jfl I haven't gymcelled for 1 month and I have eaten AS MUCH AS I COULD. And yet no single sign of fat gain. I hate it. I love it but I hate it at the same time.

The only fat I gain is in my face because of middle eastern shit genetics. U feel me bro?
I wore that becuz I still hate my hair

• +1
Same problem brother.

Look at this cringy gif. I am 5''9 almost 5''10 at 127.868112 pounds aka 58kg.

Look how skinny it is. My frame is bad but I could compensate that with FAT. WHICH I CAN'T. I can't put muscle on it because all the muscle is really tight with me.. it doesn't really get bigger but it gets tighter and stronger for some reason. And fat? Jfl I haven't gymcelled for 1 month and I have eaten AS MUCH AS I COULD. And yet no single sign of fat gain. I hate it. I love it but I hate it at the same time.

The only fat I gain is in my face because of middle eastern shit genetics. U feel me bro?
I wore that becuz I still hate my hair

You look straight out of auschwitz
yeah I feel you. In fact I feel you way too much. Imagine having such lanklet genetics that you can't even gain FUCKING FAT. JFL. All my normie friends keep talking about how they're on diets and how they gotta eat less, I'm the only person out there who is trying to gain weight and not fucking lose it. It's great, because you can eat like a pig with zero consequence, but it also sucks, because there are 13 year old females who are heavier than you

• +1
You look straight out of auschwitz
yeah I feel you. In fact I feel you way too much. Imagine having such lanklet genetics that you can't even gain FUCKING FAT. JFL. All my normie friends keep talking about how they're on diets and how they gotta eat less, I'm the only person out there who is trying to gain weight and not fucking lose it. It's great, because you can eat like a pig with zero consequence, but it also sucks, because there are 13 year old females who are heavier than you

I hate people who preach low bodyfat as saviour of everything. It's a curse for people like you and me.
The problem isn't even my appetite.. I am hungry and eat a lot but I still won't gain anything.
If I don't eat much my weight drops even more. Maybe it's a really athletic build.. maybe it has more advantage in nature but who knows.
It's not chaddish

• +1
I hate people who preach low bodyfat as saviour of everything. It's a curse for people like you and me.
The problem isn't even my appetite.. I am hungry and eat a lot but I still won't gain anything.
If I don't eat much my weight drops even more. Maybe it's a really athletic build.. maybe it has more advantage in nature but who knows.
It's not chaddish
They mean big + low bf

• +1
It's not chaddish
the same thought popped in my head. Probably, ectomorphs were meant to be the scouts and the rangers who defended the territory of the tribe while the warrior types went off to kill other tribes and steal their women. And the endomorph fatasses plowed the fields and performed manual labour

• +1
  • +1
It's not chaddish

> I am hungry and eat a lot but I still won't gain anything.
youre not eating enough. For you, it might be a lot but for me it wouldnt satisfy my hunger for 10 minutes. Just eat more even if it sounds dumb

Whenever i hear my skinny friends saying "i eat so much but dont gain any fat" i shake my head because its nothing in comparison to me

• +1
> I am hungry and eat a lot but I still won't gain anything.
youre not eating enough. For you, it might be a lot but for me it wouldnt satisfy my hunger for 10 minutes. Just eat more even if it sounds dumb

Whenever i hear my skinny friends saying "i eat so much but dont gain any fat" i shake my head because its nothing in comparison to me

I eat 4 pieces of bread with 2 eggs, some meat, and cheese in the morning.

4 sandwiches with cheese and meat combined.
1 banana and 1 tangerine.
Some candy for lunch

Ate a whole pizza in the evening today.
Normally a lot of rice with meat

Sometimes I order junk food as add on when I am with my bros. Idk man but I think I am eating enough. My shit metabolism just burns through it all like its nothing
Edit: Forgot to say that I dribk 3 eggs every day before bed so add 500kcal to that.

• +1