I am going to contact the American Association of Orthodontics [I NEED YOUR HELP]

D

Deleted member 1660

Diamond
For those of you that did not see my guide I am going to send them this along with a personal note.
https://looksmax.org/threads/guide-...oms-solutions-prevention.475255/#post-7832119
I want to actually tell these guys what they are doing wrong and maybe a change could come. Also encouraging them to teach parents and kids on breastfeeding, mouth breathing, thumb sucking, recession, extractions, proper tongue posture, etc.

I already found a good site that sells forward growth headgears that has been proven to work, but can only be bought by doctors. Maybe I could explain the importance of focusing the whole skull rather than the teeth only.

This probably will not work because they will lose money overtime as everyone starts finding out a way to avoid crooked teeth and malocclusion, but we have nothing to lose.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
they dont care lol if u think they are going to promote mewing autistic ass idea :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Jew_Supremacist, FailedNormieManlet, AscendingHero and 3 others
why would you want to help the next generation. only making it harder on yourself and your kids

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, mafiaboy, Aqua and 1 other person
Lol this is so fucking stupid imagine getting two medical degrees to be told by some autist on an online forum what to do

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aqua, one job away, AscendingHero and 2 others
They might actually have you imprisoned.

• JFL
Reactions: Aqua, AscendingHero and Deleted member 16834
think about yourself, not others

• +1
Reactions: Aqua, Jew_Supremacist, AscendingHero and 1 other person
You serious?
If Mike Mew is going to jail as a legit former dentist.

Now imagine a random ass man trying to promote that same thing at a mass scale lol.

why would you want to help the next generation. only making it harder on yourself and your kids
That is pretty selfish tbh. No one deserves to look ugly.

Now imagine a random ass man trying to promote that same thing at a mass scale lol.
He is not going to jail lol

Was he not in legal trouble?
He did not really explain the situation, but he did have to get new lawyers. If dr. mike mew got his dental license stripped it probably is a way to censor him so orthodontists keep making money. He is telling everyone the prevention. Once everyone knows, orthodontists will be out of business but IDGAF.

What would you rather want: spending less money, or more attractive people.

Op isn’t suggesting mewing. Also the reason why mew has legal issues is BECAUSE he is a doctor and promoting that. Obviously he won’t get any legal issues as a normal person.

Besides that Mew promotes mewing which is utterly retarded. Op isn’t promoting mewing.

OP is suggesting gear to pull your face forward from a young age. Just like braces but not just the teeth but the overall maxilla.
I didn’t read his post but I flew over it and I guess that’s what he wants. Which is a legit request actually.

Only focusing on the teeth is dumb. Orthodontist SHOULD focus on getting a healthy skill development and not just teeth.

• +1
Reactions: Aqua and Korea
That is pretty selfish tbh. No one deserves to look ugly.
if everyone becomes more attractive. attractive people become less attractive. gatekeep looksmaxxes to yourself

For those of you that did not see my guide I am going to send them this along with a personal note.
https://looksmax.org/threads/guide-...oms-solutions-prevention.475255/#post-7832119
I want to actually tell these guys what they are doing wrong and maybe a change could come. Also encouraging them to teach parents and kids on breastfeeding, mouth breathing, thumb sucking, recession, extractions, proper tongue posture, etc.

I already found a good site that sells forward growth headgears that has been proven to work, but can only be bought by doctors. Maybe I could explain the importance of focusing the whole skull rather than the teeth only.

This probably will not work because they will lose money overtime as everyone starts finding out a way to avoid crooked teeth and malocclusion, but we have nothing to lose.
They already know most of this. when they treat small children they prevent any potential problems. its just not feasible for every non-child to get expensive jaw surgery after its too late.

You have no merit or credentials, I wouldn’t be surprised if they didn’t even end up reading your thread. At most, these established doctors would read it, laugh and think you don’t know what you’re talking about.
Because from their view, it’s just a random challenging their established view from years of practice and learning with pseudoscientific theory. From their view, not saying it’s wrong, just saying it’ll likely result in zero changes. Though I suppose it’s still worth a try.

You have no merit or credentials, I wouldn’t be surprised if they didn’t even end up reading your thread. At most, these established doctors would read it, laugh and think you don’t know what you’re talking about.
Because from their view, it’s just a random challenging their established view from years of practice and learning with pseudoscientific theory. From their view, not saying it’s wrong, just saying it’ll likely result in zero changes. Though I suppose it’s still worth a try.
because thats exactly what it is lol

just keep this to us and this lovely forum and we should help each other and if someone need something came here to learn and if they could benefit you from something its very good ,and malocclusion is a legit topic if we can fixing all here its :heart::heart::heart: