I am going to Minsk, Belarus (JBmaxxing & VirginMaxxing)

R

razerftw

Silver
Even though the country is on the verge of civil war, I will be arriving there in 2 days. No risk, no reward.

Long story short, I have over 600 leads on my Instagram from Minsk (girls that I've actually interacted with, and most of them agreed to meet once I am there). I got the leads from badoo + tinder, together I had around 1500 matches in 1 month.

My plan is to JBmaxx and VirginMaxx (around 5% of the girls I've talked with said they were virgin).

Hopefully I will not get raped with the baton by the OMON.

I will post here updates once I am there.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, AlexAP, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 6 others
Can u speak Russian

If not don't bother

• +1
Reactions: razerftw
I speak around 1000 words, I was already in Belarus in 3 different cities: Minsk, Brest, Mogilev.

Also I was in Russian and spent around 3 years in Ukraine.

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
virginmaxxing
Giphy 14

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17217, Entschuldigung, toolateforme and 8 others
I will rape you hard
come

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: CursedOne, Deleted member 7753, Slayerino and 1 other person
Inb4 those "girls" harvest your organs

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: fjor2096, Eduardo DOV, Deleted member 4645 and 7 others
are u slav? then cool
if not i hope you get shot the sec u arrive

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: CursedOne and razerftw
Just have fucking good body with above average face theory

• +1
Reactions: Carbon Copy and razerftw
keep coping guys, while I fuck your girls and take their chastity.

• JFL
Reactions: Slayerino
how does it feel knowing u lost with ur own women?
There is nothing to lose, because in Romania there are only fat ugly girls.

Here even the chads that are like super famous doing vlogs and tiktok, have ugly gfs, coz no hot girls.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123
Check this guy who is super famous in Romania, he has 500k instagram followers, and look at his gf, I would't even acknowledge her, and she is high tier in Romania

Attachments

• 118195474_747247146111957_7936098122391814974_n.jpg
    118195474_747247146111957_7936098122391814974_n.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 131
  • 98603405_534148597463036_8357806512656101095_n (1).jpg
    98603405_534148597463036_8357806512656101095_n (1).jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 151
In this world right now for me there is only Ukraine, Belarus and Russia, everything else is shit in terms of quality. Maybe also south america if you like thick girls, which I don't.

amazed how you matched with so many teens at your age
Here, hot 16 year olds wouldn't look twice at a guy your age.
I might have to go there too to try my luck and smash some hymens

• +1
based. lots of eastern european countries have ages of consent of 14 or 15, worth looking into tbh

• +1
This guy isn't even GL though that's the funny thing. Average at best - looks kind of sickly & recessed facially.
No idea what the appeal is for women

• +1
Alright so I am already for 5 days here in Minsk.

So far I got 4 bangs ( all on the first date), also I took part of one of the protests on the streets yesterday, adrenalinemaxxx.

More bangs to come, I am planning to get 5-6 bangs every week.

I posted here some screenshots with my instagram inbox (unread messages) and also a video from the protests.

This guy isn't even GL though that's the funny thing. Average at best - looks kind of sickly & recessed facially.
No idea what the appeal is for women
Yes I want to show that even if you are ogre like me you can still get girls, lifefuel for everyone.

Attachments

• video_2020-09-24_14-56-04.mp4
    2.5 MB
  • photo_2020-09-24_15-07-28.jpg
    photo_2020-09-24_15-07-28.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 98
  • photo_2020-09-24_15-07-29 (2).jpg
    photo_2020-09-24_15-07-29 (2).jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 74
  • photo_2020-09-24_15-07-29.jpg
    photo_2020-09-24_15-07-29.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 53
  • photo_2020-09-24_15-07-29 (3).jpg
    photo_2020-09-24_15-07-29 (3).jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 44
  • photo_2020-09-24_15-08-22.jpg
    photo_2020-09-24_15-08-22.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 41
  • photo_2020-09-24_15-08-26.jpg
    photo_2020-09-24_15-08-26.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 43
  • photo_2020-09-24_15-08-32.jpg
    photo_2020-09-24_15-08-32.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 95
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: wannaimprove, Gargantuan, toolateforme and 1 other person
You look subhuman af in ur avi how do you get so many matches

I don't know I just get 100s of matches on Tinder and Badoo.

In the last 5 days here in Minsk I got like 200 matches on Tinder alone.

Also on my way to Minsk I got a bang in Warsaw, also from Tinder.

Last edited:
girls don't care about looks and stuff in minsk?! (I can go 6 months bwithout a match on tinder here lol)
We all need to go there, looksmaxxers!!!

• JFL
I also stayed in Warsaw 1 night, and I spammed on Tinder let's have sex, and got 1 bang, here is the screenshot:

Attachments

• 2020-09-18-115509.jpeg
    2020-09-18-115509.jpeg
    107.6 KB · Views: 100
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poloralf, toolateforme and Kekee
I will come back with more updates in the following days.

• JFL
Alright so I am already for 5 days here in Minsk.

So far I got 4 bangs ( all on the first date), also I took part of one of the protests on the streets yesterday, adrenalinemaxxx.

More bangs to come, I am planning to get 5-6 bangs every week.

I posted here some screenshots with my instagram inbox (unread messages) and also a video from the protests.

Yes I want to show that even if you are ogre like me you can still get girls, lifefuel for everyone.
I am mirin your low inhibition slayer.

• Love it
how long you there for? try to get 100 lays there and ideally some 3somes with virgins and stuff. (age of consent like 14 there maybe?)

• +1
how long you there for? try to get 100 lays there and ideally some 3somes with virgins and stuff. (age of consent like 14 there maybe?)

This is actually my plan!

I always talk about sex with all the girls, like 5 minutes into the conversation, and after talking with around 1000 girls from Minsk on my Instagram, I found that that a very big % of them are virgins (some of them even 20+age), I never encountered this any other country.

I already got a virgin last time I was here, now I will try again and also 3some, I will also try to get some footage.

Probably I will stay here 1 month, and then move to Ukraine. My estimations is maybe 15 bangs this trip.

What the shit jfl 😂😂 my ex gf was from belarus, her mom was living in krupki or somewhere. They are pretty really pretty. Mirin.

• +1
This is actually my plan!

I always talk about sex with all the girls, like 5 minutes into the conversation, and after talking with around 1000 girls from Minsk on my Instagram, I found that that a very big % of them are virgins (some of them even 20+age), I never encountered this any other country.

I already got a virgin last time I was here, now I will try again and also 3some, I will also try to get some footage.

Probably I will stay here 1 month, and then move to Ukraine. My estimations is maybe 15 bangs this trip.
only a month. Goal should be about 40 slays then. not 100 lol (although i'm sure youi could do that if you put lots of work in)

nigga thought this was sjw Twitter jfl

vid of your clapping jb cheeks or nothing
I have some videos and I already shared them in private with other members in the past.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4645
only a month. Goal should be about 40 slays then. not 100 lol (although i'm sure youi could do that if you put lots of work in)
The problem is that because of the protests many girls don't want to go outside and also I am working online in the same time, few hours a day, so I can't focus only on banging.

What the shit jfl 😂😂 my ex gf was from belarus, her mom was living in krupki or somewhere. They are pretty really pretty. Mirin.
Yes they are not bad, but Russian and Ukraine are better, I am only here because RUssia and Ukraine have their borders closed atm.

imagine @Amnesia over there!! He'd bang the whole fucking country in no time lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Chad.In.Incel.Body and razerftw
imagine @Amnesia over there!! He'd bang the whole fucking country in no time lol
May as well haha.

Now there are not many foreigners here, but I have another friend that will arrive today from LA.

There is enough pussy atm for everyone haha.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7560
May as well haha.

Now there are not many foreigners here, but I have another friend that will arrive today from LA.

There is enough pussy atm for everyone haha.
if I was good looking, i'd come over too man!
haha.
Have fun

Not @Amnesia setting a trend
:feelswhat:

• JFL
I am also average. So why not. If I can do it, anyone cand do it.
i don't get tinder matches. Like zero lol.
I also tried hitting up some randsom super hot teens on insta and got blocked and shit.
Never mind

• +1
i don't get tinder matches. Like zero lol.
I also tried hitting up some randsom super hot teens on insta and got blocked and shit.
Never mind
Yes but you haven't tried in EE. Just change your location and give it a go.

I will personally teach you how to get laid fast here. If you come.

Last edited:
do they speak english ??

is 5'10'' a decent height there? or are they all giants?

• +1
do they speak english ??

is 5'10'' a decent height there? or are they all giants?

I am 6 feet and I often get hightmogged here, but I think you will do well even at 5'10''.
From the girls I've meet this round, only 1 knew english, I usually speak with them in my broken russian.

But first time when I came to these russian speaking countries 5 years ago, I knew 0 russian, and still got laid with google translate haha.

So you are fine.

Girls will come directly to your apartment, you talk with them like 30 minutes, and then just fuck their brains out and send them home.

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
I am 6 feet and I often get hightmogged here, but I think you will do well even at 5'10''.
From the girls I've meet this round, only 1 knew english, I usually speak with them in my broken russian.

But first time when I came to these russian speaking countries 5 years ago, I knew 0 russian, and still got laid with google translate haha.

So you are fine.

Girls will come directly to your apartment, you talk with them like 30 minutes, and then just fuck their brains out and send them home.
nice
how old are you ??
maybe this is the redpill, get virgin jb ee girl.

why are they virgins even being in these apps and giving it easy for you?

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath and razerftw
holy shit i'm so jealous

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7560, Eduardo DOV and razerftw
nice
how old are you ??
maybe this is the redpill, get virgin jb ee girl.

why are they virgins even being in these apps and giving it easy for you?
I am 30 years old.
I think because of the political situation here in Belarus, many girls are sexually repressed, and that's why you see many girls over 20 still virgin.

If you are a foreigner, I think it's more of a novelty for them, that's why they might prefer to lose it to you, instead of the other 10 local guys that tried.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Gargantuan, stuckneworleans and Eduardo DOV
I think they're virgin because of how subhuman (pure) Slavic men are.

I remember on incels.is there were a lot of slavic guys including those from Belarus, Ukraine, etc. who complained about how Slavic women refused to get with slavic men and would fuck foreigners regardless of how ugly the foreign guy was

• +1
Can u speak Russian

If not don't bother
As I said, even when I didn't knew Russian, I still could pull girls, this is not a requirement, more like a bonus.

• +1
what about ther JB, do you say your age to them ?? do they care ?

• +1
I think they're virgin because of how subhuman (pure) Slavic men are.

I remember on incels.is there were a lot of slavic guys including those from Belarus, Ukraine, etc. who complained about how Slavic women refused to get with slavic men and would fuck foreigners regardless of how ugly the foreign guy was
Yes that also, many of them are beta incels, so when a low inhib average looking foreigner like me crosses heir path, they pussies get moist instantly, but for example in Ukraine and Russia I didn't notice so many virgins.

• +1