I am going to surgerymax and skinmax my whole life

V

valhalar

Gold
Look at Jared Leto. He is 50 and still looks mid 30’s. I will use botox my whole life to ensure I get a similar outcome. I will get facelifts when the time comes. In my 40’s I will get $5000 injections of teenage blood like Peter Thiel to get collagen and anti-aging properties seen in rat studies.

:feelshah: JFL at people nuking their skin with tanning and Melanotan. I will wait until Soltego releases their topical cream which can create tan with *zero* sun and has already been proven to work on dead skin (see the box on the right):

View attachment DE1BC57B-5FA7-40D8-912B-7BF4486D8B70.webp

Since I didn’t ever sit in the sun, my skin will be undamaged and smooth AND STILL TAN. The Melanotan sun bedders will rope in 5 years when the rest of the population can be tan from Soltego without any skin damage.

Im on tretinoin and I will wear spf 50 my entire life even when it’s overcast with no sun.

I refuse to be an old wrinkly baldcel. Invest in your appearance forever, or perish.

:feelshah::blackpill:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LightSkinNoob, Gandy, oldcelloser and 2 others
Look at Jared Leto. He is 50 and still looks mid 30’s. I will use botox my whole life to ensure I get a similar outcome. I will get facelifts when the time comes. In my 40’s I will get $5000 injections of teenage blood like Peter Thiel to get collagen and anti-aging properties seen in rat studies.

:feelshah: JFL at people nuking their skin with tanning and Melanotan. I will wait until Soltego releases their topical cream which can create tan with *zero* sun and has already been proven to work on dead skin (see the box on the right):

View attachment 1619611

Since I didn’t ever sit in the sun, my skin will be undamaged and smooth AND STILL TAN. The Melanotan sun bedders will rope in 5 years when the rest of the population can be tan from Soltego without any skin damage.

Im on tretinoin and I will wear spf 50 my entire life even when it’s overcast with no sun.

I refuse to be an old wrinkly baldcel. Invest in your appearance forever, or perish.

:feelshah::blackpill:
Screenshot 20220403 112019

Tretinoin in the evening and Moisturizer in the morning is my current routine.

I rarely leave houses so I didn't invest in sunscreen yet.

• +1
Reactions: valhalar
What a feminine disgusting user you'll look 50 when you're 30 mark my words mentalcel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, oldcelloser and valhalar
Wearing sunscreen is also a massive essential I would say.

• +1
Reactions: valhalar
Fuck a bitch outside yeh

I want that muhfukkin bread

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and EverythingMattersCel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, oldcelloser, valhalar and 1 other person
Once you get to low body fat and get rid of acne, hair loss etc., it is ridiculously easy to stop aging by not eating like garbage and using sunscreen+retinoids+moisturizer.
(Not completely, but at the level people like Jared Leto do, they can look up to 10-20 years younger than their age)

Also it doesn't hurt to speed up cell regeneration with HIIT and hard resistance training (gym).

Indulging in junk carbs only once or twice a month or less is also absolutely worth the gain in looks.

If face shows any signs of droopiness etc., I'll head for profhilo treatments. In terms of looksmaxing and the costs associated, it costs almost nothing. It's a few hundred dollars for the entire upper+midface.
Laser resurfacing is also very very cheap compared to big plastic ops and is non-invasive.

It is easier, safer and cheaper than ever to looksmax in the 2020s if you just do due diligence and research.

We also live in an age where you can get a perfectly even, glowing tan without UVA/UVB exposure. Dha products are a godsend.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and Deleted member 8869
u need to take care
of organs and gut to begin with

Once you get to low body fat and get rid of acne, hair loss etc., it is ridiculously easy to stop aging by not eating like garbage and using sunscreen+retinoids+moisturizer.
(Not completely, but at the level people like Jared Leto do, they can look up to 10-20 years younger than their age)

Also it doesn't hurt to speed up cell regeneration with HIIT and hard resistance training (gym).

Indulging in junk carbs only once or twice a month or less is also absolutely worth the gain in looks.

If face shows any signs of droopiness etc., I'll head for profhilo treatments. In terms of looksmaxing and the costs associated, it costs almost nothing. It's a few hundred dollars for the entire upper+midface.
Laser resurfacing is also very very cheap compared to big plastic ops and is non-invasive.

It is easier, safer and cheaper than ever to looksmax in the 2020s if you just do due diligence and research.

We also live in an age where you can get a perfectly even, glowing tan without UVA/UVB exposure. Dha products are a godsend.
how to get that tan bro-

how to get that tan bro-
Self tanners (dihydroxyacetone), tons of big household brands like LV and Garnier have these for 10-20 bucks.

Melanotan II nasal sprays. Not too expensive, works internally.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869
My Anti-aging tips:

Antioxidants: Vitamin C serum by Skinceuticals
Growth Factors: AnteAGE brand or PRP after microneedling for healing.
Retinoids: Tretinion or any other retinoid. I'm currently using Adapalene 0.1%
SPF 50 for UV protection.

In terms of peels, you either want AHA/BHA peels like Hydrafacial. I've been doing research on a new kind of peel called Hollywood Spectra:

They have something called HyperSurge which can help with collagen formation.

LED therapy:

I've not done any botox or profhilo yet maybe get that in a couple of months to try out. I might make my own thread about anti-aging cause ive got a lot more

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869