The Best LED Therapy Device on The Market (Acnecels GTFIH)

deepweb1298

deepweb1298

Gold
I have done a ton of research on the best at-home device regardless of price.
I have recently bought this device:

Every single skin clinic in the UK uses a Dermalux device after every chemical peel facial / hydrafacial. Usually, they use a device that delivers more energy than the one I bought called Dermalux Tri-Wave:

I have talked to well known skin clinics who do facials / hydrafacials who all know about the Dermalux Flex.
I'm currently using the Flex at home around 4 times a week currently using a mixture of Blue Light, Red and NIR.

Screenshot 2021 12 05 at 155319

If you are really suffering from hormonal acne, are a teenager or pigmentation this can be extremely helpful. More vids:

Attachments

• DermaluxFlexTrainingPresentationV8.pdf
    6.2 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ChristianChad, Asocial, Ken and 1 other person

Is there any reason to wear goggles? I didn't think redlight therapy could damage the eyes.

View attachment 1427347
Is there any reason to wear goggles? I didn't think redlight therapy could damage the eyes.
I think it’s just a precaution theres no hard evidence it does damage the eyes but the company doesn’t want to be liable for eye damage.
They give same warning to pregnant women to maybe not use it due to the possibility of complications with the baby

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
FYI this device does not replace a skincare routine.

I use this after I cleanse and dry my face. They suggest no products on the skin except hyaluronic acid

• +1
Reactions: Ken, Preoximerianas, EverythingMattersCel and 2 others
When I stop being poor as shit I'll buy one.

• Love it
Reactions: deepweb1298
$2610 for few lightbulbs jfl

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
To try and sell you the idea that this is something seriously powerful. Marketing.
you're right in that the Flex is not as powerful as the other devices but i guarantee its better than all at-home devices. Also jfl i tried to doing it without the goggles the lights are bright af

I have done a ton of research on the best at-home device regardless of price.
I have recently bought this device:

Every single skin clinic in the UK uses a Dermalux device after every chemical peel facial / hydrafacial. Usually, they use a device that delivers more energy than the one I bought called Dermalux Tri-Wave:

I have talked to well known skin clinics who do facials / hydrafacials who all know about the Dermalux Flex.
I'm currently using the Flex at home around 4 times a week currently using a mixture of Blue Light, Red and NIR.

View attachment 1427316

If you are really suffering from hormonal acne, are a teenager or pigmentation this can be extremely helpful. More vids:

I got a better one with 20$ on ebay​

I have some questions for deepweb1298, please.
Do you use any other product for the skin of your face, besides the Dermalux Flex? I am asking because it would be interesting to understand whether your good results are the outcome of this device alone or also of other things (creams, serums, etc.).
Moreover, have you or any of your relatives tried the Dermalux for its pain relief functions?

I have some questions for deepweb1298, please.
Do you use any other product for the skin of your face, besides the Dermalux Flex? I am asking because it would be interesting to understand whether your good results are the outcome of this device alone or also of other things (creams, serums, etc.).
Moreover, have you or any of your relatives tried the Dermalux for its pain relief functions?
My current routine:

Morning:
Cerave Foaming Cleanser
Skinceuticals Silymarin CF
Cerave PM Lotion
La-Roche Posay Uvmune 400 SPF 50

Night:
Cerave Foaming Cleanser
Differin 0.1% Cream
Cerave PM Lotion

Other:
Morning and Night - AnteAGE Eye Serum, AnteAGE Lash Serum, AnteAGE Brow Serum
3x4 times a week Dermalux after cleansing skin for around 15 mins under Red and NIR.

It is hard for me to say that the Flex actually done any good when my routine imo made a difference like the Vitamin c and Differin cream.
I do genuinely believe you would get good results if you kept with the same skincare routine and incorporated this into it.
I mean i spent nearly £2000 on this so yeah, i wouldn't of wasted my money if i didn't believe in the science and the product.

No other family uses this.

EDIT: Also thinking of including Finacea Azelaic Acid 15% gel as well. But i'm still doing research on that, probably going to add that in my routine in the next few weeks/month.

• +1
Reactions: Asocial
Thank you. Your skincare routine surely makes an assessment of your results from the Dermalux more difficult, but thanks agin for the precise explanation.

• +1
Reactions: deepweb1298
My current routine:

Morning:
Cerave Foaming Cleanser
Skinceuticals Silymarin CF
Cerave PM Lotion
La-Roche Posay Uvmune 400 SPF 50

Night:
Cerave Foaming Cleanser
Differin 0.1% Cream
Cerave PM Lotion

Other:
Morning and Night - AnteAGE Eye Serum, AnteAGE Lash Serum, AnteAGE Brow Serum
3x4 times a week Dermalux after cleansing skin for around 15 mins under Red and NIR.

It is hard for me to say that the Flex actually done any good when my routine imo made a difference like the Vitamin c and Differin cream.
I do genuinely believe you would get good results if you kept with the same skincare routine and incorporated this into it.
I mean i spent nearly £2000 on this so yeah, i wouldn't of wasted my money if i didn't believe in the science and the product.

No other family uses this.

EDIT: Also thinking of including Finacea Azelaic Acid 15% gel as well. But i'm still doing research on that, probably going to add that in my routine in the next few weeks/month.
JFL at doing all that when in reality you just need to cut out dairy, gluten, and added processed sugars and then u can just wash ur face with water and ur acne will be gone in a few months