I am going to the ward.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Slavic Monstrosity
Therapist told me my emotional walls are too big and it will probably be impossible to break through to me with just weekly sessions. I cope too well and avoid touching my emotional side and traumas.

Got the advice to go to the ward 3 days per week.

Lifefuel tbh. Maybe they can save me.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Tabula Rasa, Deleted member 64493 and 14 others
tales from the ward incoming

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Primalsplit, Deleted member 7580, Tabula Rasa and 16 others
Therapist told me my emotional walls are too big
cope. she's just projecting cos her pussy walls are too big
she wants you locked up so you cant mog

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, BrahminBoss, Primalsplit and 9 others
Will they give a Stacy psychologist there ?

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, MoggerGaston and Mog3D
cope. she's just projecting cos her pussy walls are too big
she wants you locked up so you cant mog
nah shes right tbh. I like this therapist.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Will they give a Stacy psychologist there ?
i hope so.

lots of young women work at the ward here. I know cuz many OLD Profiles mention the ward as employment place with these young girls.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Lynxress
Same here. Might go to a ward where I can come and go as I please. This forum really is a mental asylum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, nofap, n0rthface and 3 others
Same here. Might go to a ward where I can come and go as I please. This forum really is a mental asylum
its good to care about your mental health

• +1
Saying this for your own good, stop coping so hard man.

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
How far anti-vaxxers have fallen to fall into the hands of big pharma once again...

• Hmm...
Reactions: MoggerGaston
average fate of a .org user

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, RichardSpencel, nofap and 3 others
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: spongebob and Deleted member 14693
average fate of a .org user
working on your mental health and becoming a happier person?

yeah truly the worst that can happen to a .org user

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt and yeeyeeslayer
Well I guess it's better to be institutionalized willingly then get taken there strapped to a stretcher during a mental breakdown.

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and MoggerGaston
What’s there to accept? Oh my face fucked me and it’s never going to change. Great.

• So Sad
What’s there to accept? Oh my face fucked me and it’s never going to change. Great.
Wrong.

I was extremely ugly and obese as a kid and suffered greatly socially. Now I am normal-looking but I still suffer from this mental trauma from the past.

+Parental childhood abuse. Which is unrelated to looks. My parents never loved me and never accepted me and because of that I feel like I am not good enough no matter what I do.

Your first mistake was falling for the therapy scam

• Ugh..
Saying this for your own good, stop coping so hard man.
i am trying to stop coping, which is why I am going to the ward.

I fraud EVERYTHING. my emotions, my personality, my whole life feels like I am playing a role, I am an actor.

a jester, a clown, i am the alpha fuckboy, the slayer, whatever people think/expect of me, I morph my personality to suit these needs.

its not life worth living. I feel dead inside even when I get validation for being a 'slayer'. People tell me I come across as confident, extroverted, slayer, etc.

But on the inside I can't enjoy it all, because I know I am frauding a life. I am an actor, playing a role. I feel immense pressure to act certain ways which weights greatly on my mental health.

• Woah
Idk u probably think I am some chad humblebragging or something.

But when I go to some party and act like some extroverted mogger, I actually feel fucking shit inside. I don't enjoy even the slightest moment of it.

This is why I do drugs on my own in my room. I hate having to fulfill people's expectations.

When people/girls like me and flirt with me, I feel like they only like this frauded version of me.
I HATE WHEN PEOPLE LIKE ME, BECAUSE IT PUTS EVEN MORE PRESSURE ON ME TO ACT LIKE THIS EXTROVERTED MOGGER.

fuck my cancerous life

• Woah
Good go the Ward goy so you'll get the Life squeezed off you

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, MoggerGaston and TechnoBoss
No amount of therapy can make up for trauma or lack of sexual success

Good go the Ward goy so you'll get the Life squeezed off you
my therapist asked me today to tell her things I like about myself when I look in the mirror when I feel at my best.

I couldn't even answer her question. I felt intense fear, anxiety, anger, pain, sadness.
It was literally impossible for me to to name even one single positive thing that I liked about my own appearance.

my mouth got dry, my arms started shaking, i got extremely uncomfortable. I couldn't even name one fucking thing I liked about myself.

nigga you think this is normal? you think this is how normal human beings behave?
I am so fucking mentally traumatized, so fucking mentally ill to the point that I can't even say one single positive thing about myself.

I wish I was joking, but I am not.
My therapist started mentioning things she liked about my appearance and what I thought about her good opinion of my looks.

And all I could think of is that her standards are too low. That I am subhuman, not good enough. Her words meant nothing to me, I am completely stuck in my own mindset and this extremely negative view I have of myself.

I am so fucking mentally ill man. I hate my life so fucking much.

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
my therapist asked me today to tell me things I like about myself when I look in the mirror when I feel at my best.

I couldn't even answer her question. I felt intense fear, anxiety, anger, pain, sadness.
It was literally impossible for me to to name even one single positive thing that I liked about my own appearance.

my mouth got dry, my arms started shaking, i got extremely uncomfortable. I couldn't even name one fucking thing I liked about myself.

nigga you think this is normal? you think this is how normal human beings behave?
I am so fucking mentally traumatized, so fucking mentally ill to the point that I can't even say one single positive thing about myself.

I wish I was joking, but I am not.
My therapist started mentioning things she liked about my appearance and what I thought about her good opinion of my looks.

And all I could think of is that her standards are too low. That I am subhuman, not good enough. Her words meant nothing to me, I am completely stuck in my own mindset and this extremely negative view I have of myself.

I am so fucking mentally ill man. I hate my life so fucking much.
Good then go to the Ward and become a subhuman for real so you stop yapping. You're like those zoomers crying because they not have the latest model of iPhone when african Kids are starving to death

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: nofap and MoggerGaston
Good then go to the Ward and become a subhuman for real so you stop yapping. You're like those zoomers crying because they not have the latest model of iPhone when african Kids are starving to death
stfu you dumb cunt, I have ran out of patience with you. ignore listed.

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
stfu you dumb cunt, I have ran out of patience with you. ignore listed.
You don't know shit about the shit they give you in the Ward. Jfl if you think your whore therapist gives a fuck about you. She Just wants you to stop yapping

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf, RichardSpencel, nofap and 1 other person
my therapist asked me today to tell her things I like about myself when I look in the mirror when I feel at my best.
As if naming one or two things in isolation is any consolation when you’re subhuman overall. Yeah sure I’m tall with good zygos, whatever, I’m still a subshit klinefter truecel at the end of the day.

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing and MoggerGaston
As if naming one or two things in isolation is any consolation when you’re subhuman overall. Yeah sure I’m tall with good zygos, whatever, I’m still a subshit klinefter truecel at the end of the day.
OP has 2 dates Lined up for this week
Average normies get 0 in 5 years. It's time he shuts his sewer up

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing, MoggerGaston and apocalypse
You don't know shit about the shit they give you in the Ward. Jfl if you think your whore therapist gives a fuck about you. She Just wants you to stop yapping
its not the ward in mumbai man.

this is the netherlands, the ward here is pure luxury, that's what i am expecting.

Different person, different problems.

I am incapable of mentioning even a single good thing about myself without intense fear, anger, pain. I am dealing with extreme mental trauma.

• So Sad
Reactions: apocalypse
Idk u probably think I am some chad humblebragging or something.

But when I go to some party and act like some extroverted mogger, I actually feel fucking shit inside. I don't enjoy even the slightest moment of it.

This is why I do drugs on my own in my room. I hate having to fulfill people's expectations.

When people/girls like me and flirt with me, I feel like they only like this frauded version of me.
I HATE WHEN PEOPLE LIKE ME, BECAUSE IT PUTS EVEN MORE PRESSURE ON ME TO ACT LIKE THIS EXTROVERTED MOGGER.

fuck my cancerous life
U should move to Barcelona for a week and go partying every day there. It legit helps for becoming NT. The Netherlands is an autistic robot factory and no real emotional connection can be established here outside of superficial ones. Maybe go to Poland for partying since it's partly your heritage.

• +1
its not the ward in mumbai man.

this is the netherlands, the ward here is pure luxury, that's what i am expecting.
Italy Is superior to Netherlands. Italy Is in the G7 Netherlands Is some irrelevant piece of shit. You Will get Fed up schizo pills and become fat unfuckable and lazy so you won't have to worry about your fake problems because no One Will interact with you you'll be low Energy and not even assed to go out. Piece of shit

U should move to Barcelona for a week and go partying every day there. It legit helps for becoming NT. The Netherlands is an autistic robot factory and no real emotional connection can be established here outside of superficial ones. Maybe go to Poland for partying since it's partly your heritage.
idk if I can go partying every day in barcelona oid as a foreigner. will probably be lonely asf.

but I could arrange for something like this if I ever go on an exchange student trip oid.

Italy Is superior to Netherlands. Italy Is in the G7 Netherlands Is some irrelevant piece of shit.
didnt ask

You Will get Fed up schizo pills and become fat unfuckable and lazy so you won't have to worry about your fake problems because no One Will interact with you you'll be low Energy and not even assed to go out. Piece of shit
we will see

didnt ask

we will see
there is nothing to see you piece of shit. can't wait till you go so you stop yapping about your fake problems, you don't have the slightest idea of how it is a true rotter incel life.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: MoggerGaston and apocalypse
there is nothing to see you piece of shit. can't wait till you go so you stop yapping about your fake problems, you don't have the slightest idea of how it is a true rotter incel life.
You are frustrated with your own life, so you respond this way towards me in hate and pain.

I don't think bad of you at all. I believe in you and I think you will be able to find a way out of the hole you are in right now.

I wish you all the fucking best man, I have nothing against you.

You are frustrated with your own life, so you respond this way towards me in hate and pain.

I don't think bad of you at all. I believe in you and I think you will be able to find a way out of the hole you are in right now.

I wish you all the fucking best man, I have nothing against you.
I'm frustrated with my Life because i have fucked up hormones level and can't do shit due to the pills i got Fed so i have the right to complain. You're a healthy male yapping about non existant problems when you go out, go to raves are High Energy and sexually attractive. Just fuck off if you want to ruin your Life and see how shitty It can get i won't stop you because i enjoy when other people descend to hell like me. Your therapist doesn't give a shit about you

• +1
I'm frustrated with my Life because i have fucked up hormones level and can't do shit due to the pills i got Fed so i have the right to complain. You're a healthy male yapping about non existant problems when you go out, go to raves are High Energy and sexually attractive. Just fuck off if you want to ruin your Life and see how shitty It can get i won't stop you because i enjoy when other people descend to hell like me. Your therapist doesn't give a shit about you
so how does me complaining about my issues affect you?

Do you feel like you are not getting the attention you expected, because people like me take attention/validation away from you?

Do you feel like you aren't taken seriously, because people like me are given attention/care instead of you, with you having bigger issues than me?

Man, @the BULL I am not your enemy man. I am not fucking the girls you want to fuck. I am not competing for the job you want. I am not the friend who is talking shit about you behind your back. I am not the guy living in the appartement you would want to live in.

And so on.

I hope you realize this.

so how does me complaining about my issues affect you?

Do you feel like you are not getting the attention you expected, because people like me take attention/validation away from you?

Do you feel like you aren't taken seriously, because people like me are given attention/care instead of you, with you having bigger issues than me?

Man, @the BULL I am not your enemy man. I am not fucking the girls you want to fuck. I am not competing for the job you want. I am not the friend who is talking shit about you behind your back. I am not the guy living in the appartement you would want to live in.

And so on.

I hope you realize this.
Yes you are asking for pity when you have a good Life you have no rights to complain. If you want to complain you'll get Fed up jew pills and understand how It Is the shitty Life for real. Your choice

they can't help you

the ward cannot save you, they will only annihilate you !

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
Therapist told me my emotional walls are too big and it will probably be impossible to break through to me with just weekly sessions. I cope too well and avoid touching my emotional side and traumas.

Got the advice to go to the ward 3 days per week.

Lifefuel tbh. Maybe they can save me.
Therapy wont do jack, you can form therapy on yourself, as long as its free tbh

Yes you are asking for pity when you have a good Life you have no rights to complain. If you want to complain you'll get Fed up jew pills and understand how It Is the shitty Life for real. Your choice
So you truly believe that I am lieing.
You think I am a happy chad who loves his life, who comes to this forum (with 21.200 posts) just to troll people like you.

Man you can't fucking believe this. I am unhappy as can be, as I present myself on this forum.

You can believe "I have a good life", but can you at least appreciate the fact then that somehow I don't experience my life this way?

I have 'a good life' according to some standard that you have of life, and you don't fullfill, which is why you are unhappy.

Meanwhile, I 'fullfill' this standard according to you, yet I am depressed and suicidal.

@the BULL i ask for you one thing
and that is to respect my feelings.

you can think of myself as some privileged rich chad who has everything anyone could ever wish for.
And that's fine, I accept that you think of my situation like that.

The only thing I am asking for you to accept my feelings, my emotional state, the person who I really feel who I am.
When I tell you that I am unhappy.

That's all I am asking for man.

@the BULL don't fall for it.

Playing the Victim Card​

Covert narcissists are adept at portraying themselves as vulnerable and victimized. They may recount past experiences of hardship or injustice, emphasizing how they’ve been mistreated or misunderstood. This narrative is designed to elicit sympathy and compassion from others.

Seeking Constant Validation​

One hallmark of covert narcissist victim mentality is an insatiable need for validation. They crave constant affirmation of their worth, often fishing for compliments or reassurance. They may downplay their accomplishments, pretending to be modest, while secretly yearning for recognition.

Martyr Complex​

The martyr complex is a classic manipulation tactic employed by covert narcissists. They cast themselves in the role of selfless martyrs, always sacrificing for others’ sake. This behavior often includes excessive self-sacrifice, guilt-tripping, and reminding others of their sacrifices.

For instance, a covert narcissist might exclaim, “I’ve given up so much for this relationship, and you still don’t appreciate me!” This guilt-inducing tactic can make others feel indebted and obliged to cater to their needs.

Pity Parties​

Covert narcissists are experts at throwing pity parties. They excel at portraying themselves as unfortunate souls who are endlessly suffering. This tactic is designed to draw attention and sympathy from others.

During a pity party, a covert narcissist might recount a litany of woes, emphasizing how their life is filled with adversity and hardship. They may say, “I can’t catch a break; everything always goes wrong for me.” This narrative positions them as perpetual victims and manipulates others into providing emotional support and validation.

• +1
Reactions: nofap, Primalsplit and the BULL
@the BULL don't fall for it.
muh victim card you fucking retard.
I am 28yo and have no family. I am a fucking orphan. I have NOBODY, NOTHING.

You fucking faggot, you think I am privileged, that I have an easy life?
Fuck your life and fuck your whore mother too.

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and fukmylyf
I Hope you get well soon