I am going to the ward.

muh victim card you fucking retard.
I am 28yo and have no family. I am a fucking orphan. I have NOBODY, NOTHING.

You fucking faggot, you think I am privileged, that I have an easy life?
Fuck your life and fuck your whore mother too.

Narcissistic injury occurs when narcissists believe their self-image has been criticized, slighted, or insulted. Because they have low self-esteem, any perceived judgment can damage a narcissist’s sense of self. Narcissists often react to an emotional wound with rage outbursts, passive-aggression, or denial to protect themselves from future harm. Common signs of narcissistic injury include projection, gaslighting, and manipulation.

Pity Parties​

Covert narcissists are experts at throwing pity parties. They excel at portraying themselves as unfortunate souls who are endlessly suffering. This tactic is designed to draw attention and sympathy from others.

During a pity party, a covert narcissist might recount a litany of woes, emphasizing how their life is filled with adversity and hardship. They may say, “I can’t catch a break; everything always goes wrong for me.” This narrative positions them as perpetual victims and manipulates others into providing emotional support and validation.

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
You're doing the right thing. You've exhausted all the surface-level coping, frauding, partying, drugmaxxing, looksmaxxing etc. Probably also realized how empty and nihilistic the worldview that a lot of the rotters here espouse is I'm guessing. You've tried every "software solution", so now the only thing you can is go right to the source, open up the PC case and see what hardware needs to be fixed.

I won't tell you therapy or psychiatric help is a scam or fake, but I do urge some caution with the medication, psychiatrists are way too eager and liberal with prescribing that stuff. Not saying you should never take what they tell you but do some research of your own, ask for second opinions etc. Also, I think taking a big break from this place, if not leaving it outright, would greatly enhance your therapy and healing. Might be essential even, this place is poison for mental health especially if one is having problems in life. Good luck dude.

All of this bullshit when all you need to do is to just ask the therapist for a quick blowjob

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
Tell the joker i said Hi

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and fukmylyf
So you truly believe that I am lieing.
You think I am a happy chad who loves his life, who comes to this forum (with 21.200 posts) just to troll people like you.

Man you can't fucking believe this. I am unhappy as can be, as I present myself on this forum.

You can believe "I have a good life", but can you at least appreciate the fact then that somehow I don't experience my life this way?

I have 'a good life' according to some standard that you have of life, and you don't fullfill, which is why you are unhappy.

Meanwhile, I 'fullfill' this standard according to you, yet I am depressed and suicidal.

@the BULL i ask for you one thing
and that is to respect my feelings.

you can think of myself as some privileged rich chad who has everything anyone could ever wish for.
And that's fine, I accept that you think of my situation like that.

The only thing I am asking for you to accept my feelings, my emotional state, the person who I really feel who I am.
When I tell you that I am unhappy.

That's all I am asking for man.
No i don't respect you you have everything and still are sad fuck because of your unrealistically High expectations about Life. Cunt. You don't know shit about inceldom. You matured and got in shape later in Life, booh fucking hoo, Who cares. Even If you were a Slayer in hs It would be the past now.

• +1
Reactions: nofap