I am gonna start going on runs tonight again. Summer habit

2d v2

2d v2

Kraken
During the summer and hot months i run without a shirt. Last summer I used a small amount of masteron for about 4 days and went on runs, legs built up insanely fast and still have muscle from it.

All natty now and going on runs will just guarentee your good health, do cardio and work the whole body and you will be in amazing good health.

I may even try to go into winter and make it a year round habit.

running is cope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499 and 2d v2
Ran and I felt my HGH levels increase. Definitely a required human trait.

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
your defo not a size mogger but in terms of doing it for your own health then running is very good and the best choice of cardio for fat burning(I dont care what is says online), I learned running from a young age like 14 and just carried it on till 19 even though I was shredded I was skinny lol, ate whatever I wanted though as I was doing 6-8 miles daily for fun and managed a 4:45 mile at the age of 19 but I prefer being gymmaxxed tbh, the post run euphoria is nuts though and sleeping is a lot easier at night too

your defo not a size mogger but in terms of doing it for your own health then running is very good and the best choice of cardio for fat burning(I dont care what is says online), I learned running from a young age like 14 and just carried it on till 19 even though I was shredded I was skinny lol, ate whatever I wanted though as I was doing 6-8 miles daily for fun and managed a 4:45 mile at the age of 19 but I prefer being gymmaxxed tbh, the post run euphoria is nuts though and sleeping is a lot easier at night too
no my frame mogs 99 percent of males, i dont run far and i cant run for more then like a quarter of a mile at a time without becoming winded. It just makes your skin healthier and enhances your organ function. My hearts not very good so its required

no my frame mogs 99 percent of males, i dont run far and i cant run for more then like a quarter of a mile at a time without becoming winded. It just makes your skin healthier and enhances your organ function. My hearts not very good so its required

yes I know this, but keep it consistent and pace yourself out and it will get easier and youll be doing it for fun whilst burning hella calories, if I wasnt gymmaxxed id do some late night runs its just another vibe I cant describe it