I am gonna start working out tbh

Thinking_CEL

Thinking_CEL

🇧🇷 🇵🇱
Joined
Nov 21, 2024
Posts
10,410
Reputation
20,586
If even as a lazy nigga I already am stacked imagine when I start lifting

IMG 3563
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AtrophicPyra and tansel
Don’t bother bro. Just LDAR it’s over for you anyways.

Edit: ABSOLUTELY BROOOTAL. This is like my 100th time ratioing this guy on his own thread. Just delete your account at this point man Jesus Christ
 
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: burnerzz7, Αlchemy, fraudislaw and 2 others
brah

gta 6 next month
 
Brutal spawn point pill. Imagine being spic..
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Thinking_CEL
Brutal spawn point pill. Imagine being spic..
Yeah faggot not like I like it but at least the south is pretty good especially compared to the shit I see in Europe good riddance Jfl

I just hope South Brazil can separate from the north so less ethnics come in
 
  • JFL
Reactions: ragingmanlet
working out isn’t fun i brute force myself everyday into it
it doesn’t really even higher your smv it’s all face and height
i workout for that extra 2% social status boost better mental health and just to get leaner the muscles are a byproduct
 
south is pretty good especially compared to the shit I see in Europe
NO THE FUCK ITS NOT :lul::lul::lul::lul: Europe is PRISTINE. The south is cow dung compared to Europe.

All of those immigrant propaganda you see is brainwash. The EU is the best it’s ever been so stfu and quit coping
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Thinking_CEL
NO THE FUCK ITS NOT :lul::lul::lul::lul: Europe is PRISTINE. The south is cow dung compared to Europe.

All of those immigrant propaganda you see is brainwash. The EU is the best it’s ever been so stfu and quit coping
I’ve been there a couple times I have double citizenship and in Poland it’s nice and even though i would say overall even Western Europe is still better than South Brazil in wealth they are trading off quality of life for GDP it is falling

It’s an absolute mess in places like UK, Germany and France when I was in a train some guys were yelling terrorist phrases you see these disgusting bearded terrorists everywhere

Idk how you people can live seeing ur country rot like this kill them all

Only country that’s actually good in the west now is America and even their days are numbered if they keep letting in trash
 
  • JFL
Reactions: ragingmanlet
I’ve been there a couple times I have double citizenship and in Poland it’s nice and even though i would say overall even Western Europe is still better than South Brazil in wealth they are trading off quality of life for GDP it is falling

It’s an absolute mess in places like UK, Germany and France when I was in a train some guys were yelling terrorist phrases you see these disgusting bearded terrorists everywhere

Idk how you people can live seeing ur country rot like this kill them all

Only country that’s actually good in the west now is America and even their days are numbered if they keep letting in trash
I know ur bitchass is exaggerating :Clown::Clown: wtf do u even mean terrorist phrases bro

They were probably just speaking another language. Just let them be :feelsmage:

Also u probably went to the piss poor areas :feelshaha::feelshaha:
I have double citizenship in Poland
1791353122932
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Thinking_CEL
I know ur bitchass is exaggerating :Clown::Clown: wtf do u even mean terrorist phrases bro

They were probably just speaking another language. Just let them be :feelsmage:

Also u probably went to the piss poor areas :feelshaha::feelshaha:

View attachment 5732500
Faghot they were screaming the alla rackbar shit and tbh in big cities there is a lot of these people always approaching to beg for money and if you don’t give it to them they get mad :lul:

Ofc I’m used to this in Brazil but Europe doesn’t have to be like this idk why niggas bring in so many useless parasites
 
  • JFL
Reactions: ragingmanlet
Faghot they were screaming the alla rackbar shit and tbh in big cities there is a lot of these people always approaching to beg for money and if you don’t give it to them they get mad :lul:

Ofc I’m used to this in Brazil but Europe doesn’t have to be like this idk why niggas bring in so many useless parasites
Ur literally making shit up :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Diversity is unironically good. I live in white area and it’s hell here. I don’t feel safe at all living with these crackers, they have no culture no nothing.

Also, the world’s economy relies heavily on immigration and shiet like that.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Thinking_CEL
If even as a lazy nigga I already am stacked imagine when I start lifting

View attachment 5732474
ok a few rules

if u ever workout use steroids

never post yourself online until you hit ATLEAST a 225 lb bench and r 5’11-6’+

and never expect the gym to actually attract whores, they want the tall fashion archive demon not the gymcel roided faggot:ogre:
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Thinking_CEL
Ur literally making shit up :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Diversity is unironically good. I live in white area and it’s hell here. I don’t feel safe at all living with these crackers, they have no culture no nothing.

Also, the world’s economy relies heavily on immigration and shiet like that.
Ofc ur ethnic ass is biased 😭

I just don’t like the attitude of the ethnics in Europe they look at you like ur some subhuman meanwhile they aren’t in their fucking country

There is no good diversity brings look at Brazil look at South Africa

I just hope Poland never opens those borders they see what’s happening in Germany and France
 
Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: ragingmanlet and AtrophicPyra
Ofc ur ethnic ass is biased monkeys like to stick together

I just don’t like the attitude of the ethnics in Europe they look at you like ur some subhuman meanwhile they aren’t in their fucking country

There is no good diversity brings look at Brazil look at South Africa

I just hope Poland never opens those borders they see what’s happening in Germany and France
exactly all countries should stay in their own lane so 6’5 eu chad isnt competing with 5’2 mexican beaner for ltb:ogre:
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Thinking_CEL

Similar threads

Fridx
Replies
5
Views
48
yyk117
yyk117
workingouthurts7
Replies
11
Views
52
jflmeister
jflmeister
pexy
Replies
40
Views
119
pexy
pexy
chud10282892
Replies
18
Views
100
Oscaridk
Oscaridk
Thodian
Replies
4
Views
32
alurmo
alurmo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top