Thinking_CEL
🇧🇷 🇵🇱
- Joined
- Nov 21, 2024
- Posts
- 10,410
- Reputation
- 20,585
If even as a lazy nigga I already am stacked imagine when I start lifting
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Small news even for unemplyed w btw
tell dean to unban me on .com brooo
Yeah faggot not like I like it but at least the south is pretty good especially compared to the shit I see in Europe good riddance JflBrutal spawn point pill. Imagine being spic..
NO THE FUCK ITS NOTsouth is pretty good especially compared to the shit I see in Europe
I’ve been there a couple times I have double citizenship and in Poland it’s nice and even though i would say overall even Western Europe is still better than South Brazil in wealth they are trading off quality of life for GDP it is fallingNO THE FUCK ITS NOTEurope is PRISTINE. The south is cow dung compared to Europe.
All of those immigrant propaganda you see is brainwash. The EU is the best it’s ever been so stfu and quit coping
I know ur bitchass is exaggeratingI’ve been there a couple times I have double citizenship and in Poland it’s nice and even though i would say overall even Western Europe is still better than South Brazil in wealth they are trading off quality of life for GDP it is falling
It’s an absolute mess in places like UK, Germany and France when I was in a train some guys were yelling terrorist phrases you see these disgusting bearded terrorists everywhere
Idk how you people can live seeing ur country rot like this kill them all
Only country that’s actually good in the west now is America and even their days are numbered if they keep letting in trash

wtf do u even mean terrorist phrases broI have double citizenship in Poland
Faghot they were screaming the alla rackbar shit and tbh in big cities there is a lot of these people always approaching to beg for money and if you don’t give it to them they get madI know ur bitchass is exaggeratingwtf do u even mean terrorist phrases bro
They were probably just speaking another language. Just let them be
Also u probably went to the piss poor areas
View attachment 5732500
Ur literally making shit upFaghot they were screaming the alla rackbar shit and tbh in big cities there is a lot of these people always approaching to beg for money and if you don’t give it to them they get mad
Ofc I’m used to this in Brazil but Europe doesn’t have to be like this idk why niggas bring in so many useless parasites
ok a few rules
Ofc ur ethnic ass is biasedUr literally making shit up
Diversity is unironically good. I live in white area and it’s hell here. I don’t feel safe at all living with these crackers, they have no culture no nothing.
Also, the world’s economy relies heavily on immigration and shiet like that.
Fag arms
exactly all countries should stay in their own lane so 6’5 eu chad isnt competing with 5’2 mexican beaner for ltbOfc ur ethnic ass is biased monkeys like to stick together
I just don’t like the attitude of the ethnics in Europe they look at you like ur some subhuman meanwhile they aren’t in their fucking country
There is no good diversity brings look at Brazil look at South Africa
I just hope Poland never opens those borders they see what’s happening in Germany and France