I am leaving the site and i am happy i found it!

Lars

Lars

Softmaxx 👑
When i came here i was 25% bloated asf and alot of acne still going on this site let me change it because people said i had potential under my fat so that was the biggest motivation to do it, and this site has the best softmaxx tips like skin, because of the supplements everyone takes (zinc magnesium A, C, D) my acne stopped for 90%! i was so happy when it stopped and now added niacinamide from the ordinary and retin-a to fade the hyperpigmentation , after that i went to 15% and tbh i am happy about that percentage i don't need to go lower and i don't need to get higher i accepted now how i look and staying at this. My life already is so much different because people are nicer if you look better. the last thing i needed to do is leave this site, i kinda got addicted to this site and thats a waste if you stay here too long yesterday i got my retin-a so thats the last thing i am foccusing on and enjoy my life

i wish you all luck
Larsanova69

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 14139, Deleted member 761 and 70 others
Everyone who makes these kind of posts either comes back or keeps lurking.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, Deleted member 20293, Deleted member 13592 and 55 others
When i came here i was 25% bloated asf and alot of acne still going on this site let me change it because people said i had potential under my fat so that was the biggest motivation to do it, and this site has the best softmaxx tips like skin, because of the supplements everyone takes (zinc magnesium A, C, D) my acne stopped for 90%! i was so happy when it stopped and now added niacinamide from the ordinary and retin-a to fade the hyperpigmentation , after that i went to 15% and tbh i am happy about that percentage i don't need to go lower and i don't need to get higher i accepted now how i look and staying at this. My life already is so much different because people are nicer if you look better. the last thing i needed to do is leave this site, i kinda got addicted to this site and thats a waste if you stay here too long yesterday i got my retin-a so thats the last thing i am foccusing on and enjoy my life

i wish you all luck
Larsanova69
Take care. This is hopefully not permanent for anyone here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 761, Chadelite, EthnicelAscension and 3 others
Good luck have a happy life my dude

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11753, Deleted member 5632, EverythingMaxxer and 6 others
is this considered bragging?

• +1
Reactions: janglebawl
you are here forever

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ALP, Romeo1111, quakociaptockh and 10 others
This is a success story i like to see. Ascension and then quit. Good on your OP, enjoy your life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11753, thereallegend, Chadelite and 3 others

i wish you all luck
Larsanova69
Nice

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11753
U ascended son , good luck in your life

• +1
Reactions: asiannickghur
This is my eventual goal bro! Very close to it. Big mirin'. Not sure if I can really relate to the addicted thing though.

I'm ugly and I will be here forever rotting

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 4675, 25thpercentile human and 2 others
Imagine being bloated and having acne as the only failos

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14139, LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 4416 and 9 others
Still a greycel tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: goat2x, turkproducer, Arkantos and 1 other person
Still a greycel tho
345C8AF8 9834 4064 9D6F 358E30905BA1

JFL, yeah son buh-bye LMAO
2F9B1C7E 91B7 4C58 9BF6 FC8EB839E309

• +1
Reactions: jefferson and Ethnicope
i am back lmao this site is more fun than browsing reddit and i want to hit 12% instead of 15% and this site is the biggest motivator

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Basedtheticz, Deleted member 14139, Deleted member 4416 and 7 others
i am back lmao this site is more fun than browsing reddit and i want to hit 12% instead of 15% and this site is the biggest motivator
I feel you bro, I don't even come to this site to looksmax, I just come to find funny shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, Turanid_Bull, Deleted member 4675 and 4 others
You are coping hard
When u hit 12% you will realize another flaw
You are here forever

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 4675
I feel you bro, I don't even come to this site to looksmax, I just come to find funny shit
yeah this site is funny af :lul:
You are coping hard
When u hit 12% you will realize another flaw
You are here forever
i am already happy with myself i just want to know how i look at 12%

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11753 and Chadelite
jfl once youre in youre never out

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
jfl once youre in youre never out
hmm yeah i kinda missed it i have no school and no work atm and the best thing i can do now is getting to 12% instead of rotting on reddit

• JFL
Reactions: Almu and sloopnoob
People normally put the left as before and right as after.

Ik you improved, Ive seen it, but this picture doesnt show it well.
wait i found much better one :)
People normally put the left as before and right as after.

Ik you improved, Ive seen it, but this picture doesnt show it well.
6maanden

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and Chadelite
Yeah idk why people want to leave or quit the site so badly

I cage like 15 times on a good day and shitposting is simply fun

• +1
Reactions: thecaste, Chadelite, Deleted member 4675 and 2 others
These are by far the funniest kind of threads to bump.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, stuckneworleans, Vidyacoper and 1 other person
Cya bro!
You’ve made a great decision and I admire your strength to leave this website for good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadelite
You are here forever trucel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite and Lars
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadelite
  • +1
  • JFL
we still live in your head rent free

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite, PersianKingdom and 1 other person
me reading this thread now:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Salludon, Deleted member 6401, draco and 2 others
If that's you in your profile pic, enjoy a fulfilled life (or at least the possibility thereof) as a Chadlite

• +1
If that's you in your profile pic, enjoy a fulfilled life (or at least the possibility thereof) as a Chadlite
thankyou brother

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Bewusst