I am leaving the site and i am happy i found it!

Congrats bro! Nice to see people change their life around like this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Lars, Deleted member 5583 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Lars and Chadelite
I'm talking bout losing the acne,weight and just being happier but ye I can see the man is still here lmfao
thankyou man!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Posts657Reputation537

• +1
Last seen A moment ago · Viewing thread I am leaving the site and i am happy i found it!
6yb

• +1
Dont leave me bro😢

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Lars
Yeah idk why people want to leave or quit the site so badly

I cage like 15 times on a good day and shitposting is simply fun

Your looks are good enough for that that's why if your a subhuman you can't afford to waste a fucking sec

• +1
Your looks are good enough for that that's why if your a subhuman you can't afford to waste a fucking sec
not like you can looksmax all the time anyway lol

• +1
not like you can looksmax all the time anyway lol

I'm trying bro after seeing what could have been i'm just sad man what could have been had my mom fucked a nord chad

• +1
I'm trying bro after seeing what could have been i'm just sad man what could have been had my mom fucked a nord chad
so what are you doing that takes up so much time lol

• +1
Researching
Fair enough

Not much I can do right now besides skincare, diet, lifting and cardio anyway which barely takes up time at all

• +1
Fair enough

Not much I can do right now besides skincare, diet, lifting and cardio anyway which barely takes up time at all

Good luck man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Lars and Gazzamogga
Good to see that see you tomorrow theory is alive and well, this is our home for all time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Deleted member 6401 and Lars
thanks for the karma everyone :lul: :chad:

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 12669, .👽. and 1 other person
1 jaar later en je bent hier nogsteeds, je komt hier nie meer weg broer
1.5 jaar maar boeie ruurd moet iets in mn vrije tijd gamen is saai, op deze site krijg ik tenminste discipline om echt iets te bereiken :)

• +1
Reactions: coolguy1
well, no shit that this guy will never drop this forum

• +1
Reactions: Lars
Miss this nigga, been almost two years now 😔 ❤️

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kebabcoper, metagross, Chadeep and 7 others
When i came here i was 25% bloated asf and alot of acne still going on this site let me change it because people said i had potential under my fat so that was the biggest motivation to do it, and this site has the best softmaxx tips like skin, because of the supplements everyone takes (zinc magnesium A, C, D) my acne stopped for 90%! i was so happy when it stopped and now added niacinamide from the ordinary and retin-a to fade the hyperpigmentation , after that i went to 15% and tbh i am happy about that percentage i don't need to go lower and i don't need to get higher i accepted now how i look and staying at this. My life already is so much different because people are nicer if you look better. the last thing i needed to do is leave this site, i kinda got addicted to this site and thats a waste if you stay here too long yesterday i got my retin-a so thats the last thing i am foccusing on and enjoy my life

i wish you all luck
Larsanova69
This didn't age well

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlexAP, Chadeep, Deleted member 13994 and 2 others
1mafqf15uhy11

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: eduardkoopman, BradAniston, mulattomaxxer and 2 others
When i came here i was 25% bloated asf and alot of acne still going on this site let me change it because people said i had potential under my fat so that was the biggest motivation to do it, and this site has the best softmaxx tips like skin, because of the supplements everyone takes (zinc magnesium A, C, D) my acne stopped for 90%! i was so happy when it stopped and now added niacinamide from the ordinary and retin-a to fade the hyperpigmentation , after that i went to 15% and tbh i am happy about that percentage i don't need to go lower and i don't need to get higher i accepted now how i look and staying at this. My life already is so much different because people are nicer if you look better. the last thing i needed to do is leave this site, i kinda got addicted to this site and thats a waste if you stay here too long yesterday i got my retin-a so thats the last thing i am foccusing on and enjoy my life

i wish you all luck
Larsanova69
I like you so I hope you leave forever cuz this site is nothing but shitposts now no information what so ever waste of time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and Lars
I like you so I hope you leave forever cuz this site is nothing but shitposts now no information what so ever waste of time
Nvm you didn’t leave this is an old thread 💀 addictive ass forum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Schönling, AlexAP, Chadeep and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and Lars
your looksmaxxing thread helped me discover my hair is wavy :love:

• Love it

i wish you all luck
Larsanova69
bye bro

• +1
By using other shampoo? :)
I would always brush it for some reason, so i just washed it with water and let it dry and it looks better. I might try another healthy shampoo, I think i overdo it.

• +1
Good bye bro I will miss u :cry:

• So Sad