I am legit just a fucking mentalcel

R

Roamer

professional softmaxxer
By no means am I a psl god obviously but
All this time bitches have swooned over me and my autism just fucking cancels out any pretty privilege I have.
I'm actually a massive fucking retard who just can't speak to people properly. Literally a severe case of "he was hot till he opened his mouth."

Jfl at how insecure I've made myself by believing it's my looks when I've had plenty of experience that say otherwise.
It's time to fucking mental max and actually stop being autisitc even though I probably am an undiagnosed autist I just need to learn how to mask it or actually seek therapy.

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Deleted member 15468, nevermind2 and 2 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24586, Dystopian, Trilogy and 1 other person
just get double ll it’ll fix it believe me

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian

• JFL
Reactions: ultra18, cytoplasm, chadcel; and 5 others
Sub htn male moments

• +1
Reactions: Roamer
I've had girls that were interested me become uninterested because I was awkward IRL... Mentalceldom is real, don't let anybody tell you otherwise.

• +1
All this time bitches have swooned over me and my autism just fucking cancels out any pretty privilege I have.
I'm actually a massive fucking retard who just can't speak to people properly. Literally a severe case of "he was hot till he opened his mouth."

Jfl at how insecure I've made myself by believing it's my looks when I've had plenty of experience that say otherwise.
It's time to fucking mental max and actually stop being autisitc even though I probably am an undiagnosed autist I just need to learn how to mask it or actually seek therapy.
Donald Trump GIF by CBS News

I've had girls that were interested me become uninterested because I was awkward IRL... Mentalceldom is real, don't let anybody tell you otherwise.
Yeah it's actually a curse, I struggle to hold convo with anyone who I haven't known for a long ass time.
I don't even get nervous around girls I get nervous around everyone.

• +1
Reactions: 0hMan
Same. Back in elementary school I was silent, weird, high inhib kid and when I spoke a foid told me that I have a montone voice

I know guys who are GL but when they start "talking" it's over. Maybe learn sign language and tell them bitches that you are ill. It's easier than curing autism.

• JFL
I know guys who are GL but when they start "talking" it's over. Maybe learn sign language and tell them bitches that you are ill. It's easier than curing autism.
Just pretend to have other problems to compensate for your actual problems theory

I am sure this happened

This is your competition, just ldar

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
Imagine complaining about being a mentalcel.

I’m a subhuman with a mentalcel brain. I’d be indescribably happy to be physically attractive.

• +1
Reactions: Yuno_howitez
Isn’t pretty much most users on here?

Yeah it's actually a curse, I struggle to hold convo with anyone who I haven't known for a long ass time.
I don't even get nervous around girls I get nervous around everyone.
^^^^ FUCKING SAME

• +1
Imagine complaining about being a mentalcel.

I’m a subhuman with a mentalcel brain. I’d be indescribably happy to be physically attractive.
I saw your face you have potential and you look young too

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
You need an ego bro when u talk to bitches just think your the fucking shit

You need an ego bro when u talk to bitches just think your the fucking shit
I don't have the ability to act narcy with people irl. If I do I just end up saying stupid shit

Sub 7 spotted

I don't have the ability to act narcy with people irl. If I do I just end up saying stupid shit
I had the same prblem it’s just that ur always thinking of the worst and thinking negative make an effort to think positive

• +1
I had the same prblem it’s just that ur always thinking of the worst and thinking negative make an effort to think positive
That's true tbh im always critically analyzing every social situation I get into

I am not very good in face but have 191.something cm with low vans shoes. 2 days ago A MTB foid start talking to me I was too autist to have a conversation and fled after giving one word answers jfl. Its not happen often tho still over especially for my brain. Doesn't help me to know if I was nt I could be not kv. If I had not height I would have roped 100% too