I am legit just a fucking mentalcel

I am not very good in face but have 191.something cm with low vans shoes. 2 days ago A MTB foid start talking to me I was too autist to have a conversation and fled after giving one word answers jfl. Its not happen often tho still over especially for my brain. Doesn't help me to know if I was nt I could be not kv. If I had not height I would have roped 100% too
You might be better looking than you think you are 🤔

• Hmm...
Reactions: nevermind2
I wish i was a mentalcel and a fucking walking abominaion.

Just treat it like working out start with lighter weights and just focus on not sperging out in short conversations like hey how are you and stuff.

Then move on to being able to talk for a bit longer and not sperg out, e.g. about what she did on the weekend

Move on to talking about deeper topics, it takes social skill to get to a point where you can talk about this stuff with girls.

Then you can move on to flirting which actually won't be that hard because you are not that much of a sperg now.

If you are GL this should be enough to have girls interested in you. I haven't learned the social skills beyond this point e.g. going on dates and getting a gf

• +1
Reactions: Roamer
pics or no care

shoot me a pm ill tell you if irs really all in your head

To truly move forward you should gtfo off this site and never come back. You already know what’s holding you back, and scrolling through these dogshit forums isn’t going to help you at all. Everyone on here is autistic as fuck, and you will inherit their retardation.

Go outside and talk to NT people

• +1
Reactions: Roamer and Deleted member 15468
No such thing as a mental “cel” ngl

Obviously autism plays a part but even as a total wizard ur gonna get some pussy if you’re actually good looking

You prob just have high standards or aren’t good looking

shoot me a pm ill tell you if irs really all in your head
It is I've already shown 2 people my face in pms

No such thing as a mental “cel” ngl

Obviously autism plays a part but even as a total wizard ur gonna get some pussy if you’re actually good looking

You prob just have high standards or aren’t good looking
There is because im always able to get girls numbers or get approached but I always end up fucking it up

Same for me. I get lots of matches and girls seem very interested at first, but after we talk some bit or even meet, many of them ghost me. It’s getting increasingly frustrating that I can’t get ass just because of who I am. I suck at communicating properly and girls are probablt weirded out by me, and don’t expect me to be autistic

• +1
Reactions: Roamer
Same for me. I get lots of matches and girls seem very interested at first, but after we talk some bit or even meet, many of them ghost me. It’s getting increasingly frustrating that I can’t get ass just because of who I am. I suck at communicating properly and girls are probablt weirded out by me, and don’t expect me to be autistic
Only thing that helps me is alcohol but otherwise bitches think im retarded.
I noticed that it all began during covid lockdown and I started going down a blackpill pipeline

to truly move forward you should gtfo off this site and never come back. You already know what’s holding you back, and scrolling through these dogshit forums isn’t going to help you at all. Everyone on here is autistic as fuck, and you will inherit their retardation.

Go outside and talk to NT people
Yeah I will do, but I want to spend some time here and learn and hopefully help others too.
I have uee so I want to fix that and I still wanna learn more about facial aesthetics.
Once I've done everything I truly need to do I'll leave.
I'll enjoy the shitposts while im here because even though this site is really autistic its funny asf too.
Best thing to do is just be self conscious and don't rot away whilst you're here otherwise you end up going down a dark path.