I am literally insentient

mogutill0

mogutill0

Stone cold
I have caused myself and the people around me so much grief and suffering. I have wasted so much of my time and money for nothing. I have so many, extremely dumb life ruining mistakes that couldve been easily preventable. I dont know why I did all of that. I am so sorry

I did not want any of this. At the same time I did. Maybe I deserved it. Now I want it to stop but it wont. Life will only get worse from here on out Pls pls pls make it stop I think im dying

A0452ECB 1FA1 4FEC A433 FC517FA43F5A

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
yeah baki is a cool manga. Pls read it very kino. Blackpilled too

Last edited:
  • +1
I'm dumb too

I am so sorry I dont want to die alone please someone help me. Why does it have to be this way it cant be

I embarrassed myself so many times and fucked up every little opportunity I had I just kept wishing it would end soon and sort itself out but it did never did whhy the fuck does it even matter if I blame others when everybody expects a loser incel like me to fix everything by myself I have no experience of anything I feel so ashamed. I am so dumb

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01
caging at the fact that somebody actually came up with the idea of exploring a chad’s existential crisis the japs are absolute geniuses when it comes to entertainment

Like wtfff hahahaha it makes no fkn sense right

• +1
I just want to feel at ease for like a week. Thats all I want I dont wanna do this anymore Im so lonely

• +1
If you have an awareness to your insentience then you’re not insentient

Insentient people don’t know they’re insentient. You are probably more like extremely impulsive

If you have an awareness to your insentience then you’re not insentient

Insentient people don’t know they’re insentient. You are probably more like extremely impulsive
mb ur right but I realized my mistakes way later on after I did em. its liek I cant even think 2 steps ahead of my actions, I was delusionally thinking it would be ok in the end when everything was so obvious. I wish I wasnt such a retarded pussy

I thought I was the exception to the normies like a dumbass when everybody just did what they did to have a normal, functioning life and I didnt understand that nor I tried to. Now it might just be too late

My face rly tells u all u need to know about me not the kind of guy youd wanna be lover or friends with or fuck with in general I look too stupid, insecure, ugly, boring, not trustworthy in the slightest

it really is true tho I lied to myself and others a shit ton throughout my life even when it was totally unnecessary. I’ll still do it probably I just cant help it. Im lazy and dumb aswell too you wouldnt want to trust me with anything

I definitely lack a common sense or self control that others seem to have porbably cuz I wasted my teen years doing fuckall

Just accept it tbh

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC