I’m not meant for a relationship or marriage because I don’t have the masculine urges and instincts that are needed for them

Eternal_

Eternal_

✝️
I have no interest in leading these whores anywhere. I only want to lead my own life.

I don’t care about children and don’t dream of having them.

I don’t have the beta buxxer gene and don’t feel a calling to provide for any of these whores

I have no handyman capabilities that other men have. I don’t know how to build or repair anything. I outsource labor to manual laborers

I have zero interest in suffering for any woman or any woman and child. I am allergic to suffering

I am not interested in always having to maintain a masculine identity so my whore wife/girlfriend doesn’t stop respecting me.

I’ve gotten very bored of every woman I’ve dated or known in my life very fast. I can’t imagine being forever locked down to them

:feelswhy:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: dehydrated, fxckz, aspiringexcel and 2 others
Part of me wants to have a family still

I have no interest in leading these whores anywhere. I only want to lead my own life.

I don’t have the beta buxxer gene and don’t feel a calling to provide for any of these whores

I have no handyman capabilities that other men have. I don’t know how to build or repair anything. I outsource labor to manual laborers

I have zero interest in suffering for any woman or any woman and child. I am allergic to suffering

I am not interested in always having to maintain a masculine identity so my whore wife/girlfriend doesn’t stop respecting me.

I’ve gotten very bored of every woman I’ve dated or known in my life very fast. I can’t imagine being forever locked down to them

Understand it. Having no children at 50+ looks brootal tho.
Literraly suifuel

• +1
Reactions: Clqs, aspiringexcel and Eternal_
so called "beta buxxer" gene is the reason your bloodline existed up to this point bub, better get your T checked if you're into guys instead of women

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and kanderior
so called "beta buxxer" gene is the reason your bloodline existed up to this point bub, better get your T checked if you're into guys instead of women
Are you a woman by chance? I can’t imagine a man ever making this sort of dumbass comment

Are you a woman by chance? I can’t imagine a man ever making this sort of dumbass comment
Nigga it's literally a sign of low T if u don't wanna fuck women and procreate its ur masc drive thats why u need ur T checked

Nigga it's literally a sign of low T if u don't wanna fuck women and procreate its ur masc drive thats why u need ur T checked

My test levels were at 665 last time I checked. That said, dumbass, only women are supposed to want to procreate. Men don’t go into heat for 1 week out of every month—Women do.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and shr
My test levels were at 665 last time I checked. That said, dumbass, only women are supposed to want to procreate. Men don’t go into heat for 1 week out of every month—Women do.
Nigga are you genuinely retarded? I'm actually curious, tell me what the biological advantage would be of exclusively one gender of a species wanting to procreate?

Nigga are you genuinely retarded? I'm actually curious, tell me what the biological advantage would be of exclusively one gender of a species wanting to procreate?
Wanting to have sex =/= yearning to have children i.e baby fever.

It is profoundly odd and unnatural for any man to express a deep desire to want kids and have a family. Many men nowadays liberally express themselves in this way though.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
Wanting to have sex =/= yearning to have children i.e baby fever.

It is profoundly odd and unnatural for any man to express a deep desire to want kids and have a family. Many men nowadays liberally express themselves in this way though.
In the wild wanting to have sex = wanting children bud, first you'd need to impregnate a woman, then protect her until she gives birth, then protect the kid and teach him shit as he grows up, that's the natural process, beta buxxing is completely different it's where a foid doesn't respect u if she doesn't u shouldn't even bother

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
im literall whole opposite, i wanna lead a bitch, make her kids and make her sit at home and be beautiful while i make money

• Ugh..
Reactions: Eternal_
In the wild wanting to have sex = wanting children bud, first you'd need to impregnate a woman, then protect her until she gives birth, then protect the kid and teach him shit as he grows up, that's the natural process, beta buxxing is completely different it's where a foid doesn't respect u if she doesn't u shouldn't even bother
Most animals in the wild are not even monogamous. Most animals in the wild practice single parent rearing (by the mom of course). Most male animals in the wild have sex and leave never to be seen again, further cementing my point that as a man, your yearning should literally never be to have a family. Not only is it the quickest way to turn you into a docile little cuck, but it’s also the biggest expression to that of a naturally born beta and inferior male.

• +1
Reactions: dehydrated
Most animals in the wild are not even monogamous. Most animals in the wild practice single parent rearing (by the mom of course). Most male animals in the wild have sex and leave never to be seen again, further cementing my point that as a man, your yearning should literally never be to have a family. Not only is it the quickest way to turn you into a docile little cuck, but it’s also the biggest expression to that of a naturally born beta and inferior male.
Dude, there's no point comparing other animals to humans, look at the difference of strength between human males and human females, it's massive, you won't find such a drastic difference between wolves, lions, etc meaning there IS a need for the human males to protect, combine that with humans being tribal, and without male protection a neighboring tribe (that had males) would just come in and easily dismantle of the female exclusive tribe and remove their genetics forever from the world, but hey at least the males didn't "beta buxx" and just left the babies with the weak females right?

Lucky. I have the urge to provide for them and look after them but my pride has embittered me to them. Women are evil and I know the truth as god has let me know it. My drive to provide is now countered by my cynicism to view them as anything more than flashlights and baby makers. The only woman I love is my mother and that’s soley because her instinct makes her look after me

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_
I only want to sacrifice myself for my children, not so much for women. I would only care for Stacylite+ who simps for me.

Dude, there's no point comparing other animals to humans, look at the difference of strength between human males and human females, it's massive, you won't find such a drastic difference between wolves, lions, etc meaning there IS a need for the human males to protect, combine that with humans being tribal, and without male protection a neighboring tribe (that had males) would just come in and easily dismantle of the female exclusive tribe and remove their genetics forever from the world, but hey at least the males didn't "beta buxx" and just left the babies with the weak females right?
But what’s the point of talking about human behavior in the wild then? We aren’t in the wild and women don’t need protection from literally anything or anyone. As for men, sex is widely available at a reasonable cost or also free.

Female behavior is definitely driven by their lizard brain (hypergamy, dual mating strategy, ovulation impulses, etc) but so what? For what reason do you feel obligated to participate let alone feel a yearning for parenthood like an estrogenated cuck?

We are not the same, I am a Martian. Greetings from planet weezy

yeah fuck that shit i dont want kids im not a normie who could be happy settling down and having kids. i would rather marry a rich woman who spoils me and treats me like her son

none of us have the money to be a betabux though. obviously i want sex but i dont want to have kids. normies do, but normie means NT and im definitely not NT