I am losing my friends over the vaccination now...

reborn

reborn

Banned
It's really great. My best friend has always been against the government. Fuck the cops, enemy of the state etc. Now he just got vaxxed when they started to put a little bit of pressure on him. He didn't want to get tested every day before work so he got vaccinated instead.

Now literally from one day to the other he keeps telling me I need to get a vaccination. Like two days ago he told me how the government can go fuck themselves. He sent 4 or 5 videos a day on how the vaccine is poison and how one should never get one. Now he changes his mind and I am supposed to change mine, too.

Meanwhile it has become obvious that this fucking shithole of a country is not my future anymore regardless of how the whole corona thing continues so who cares about losing friends. Realistically I am not going to see them when I am thousands of miles away anyway.

But 6 years ago I already lost my best friend who stabbed me in the back when my uncle died and then I found another friend and we were really close. I saw both of their kids grow up and shit. Friendships lasting decades ending like this. I just have no words for this.

When I am in the new country I will not make friends. I will just stay alone and do my thing. Fuck everybody. Women don't want me, friends stab me in the back. People are just 100% hostile. Just fuck the whole world.

And no I am not getting vaccinated over this. Fuck this asshole.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, TheAnomaly, metagross and 9 others
Fuck everybody. Women don't want me, friends stab me in the back. People are just 100% hostile. Just fuck the whole world.
same tbh. world is getting scatty bro

• +1
Reactions: TopzCat1 and Ethniframementalcel
if they are vaccinated, they have never been true friends begin with...

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Baldingman1998, metagross and 1 other person
Just say you got it. You don't always have to be so truthful.

Jfl @ getting vaccine to get your freedom back

what country r u going to

lol who cares if your friends are vaxxed:forcedsmile: mine dont care but the government forced me, i got j&j and now they say its not enough. need 2 more:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::pepefrown:

• JFL
Reactions: metagross
lol who cares if your friends are vaxxed:forcedsmile: mine dont care but the government forced me, i got j&j and now they say its not enough. need 2 more:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::pepefrown:

And once you got them it will only continue.

what country r u going to

I was considering Bulgaria because I don't want to pay taxes. I also considered UAE (Dubai). The big advantage of Dubai over Bulgaria is that it is outside of the EU but I am not sure they are going to let me in.

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Just say you got it. You don't always have to be so truthful.
Doesn't work because if we want to do something together I will have to show my vaccination QR code. This way they dox you every single time to make sure you can not hide it. I can not even go to a restaurant with my friends as only vaccinated people can.

The problem is if you are not vaccinated you can not do anything other then get groceries and work. You can not even leave the house to go for a walk after 9 PM. I can not even hang out with friends anymore as it is illegal and there are cops everywhere enforcing that shit.

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
It's really great. My best friend has always been against the government. Fuck the cops, enemy of the state etc. Now he just got vaxxed when they started to put a little bit of pressure on him. He didn't want to get tested every day before work so he got vaccinated instead.

Now literally from one day to the other he keeps telling me I need to get a vaccination. Like two days ago he told me how the government can go fuck themselves. He sent 4 or 5 videos a day on how the vaccine is poison and how one should never get one. Now he changes his mind and I am supposed to change mine, too.

Meanwhile it has become obvious that this fucking shithole of a country is not my future anymore regardless of how the whole corona thing continues so who cares about losing friends. Realistically I am not going to see them when I am thousands of miles away anyway.

But 6 years ago I already lost my best friend who stabbed me in the back when my uncle died and then I found another friend and we were really close. I saw both of their kids grow up and shit. Friendships lasting decades ending like this. I just have no words for this.

When I am in the new country I will not make friends. I will just stay alone and do my thing. Fuck everybody. Women don't want me, friends stab me in the back. People are just 100% hostile. Just fuck the whole world.

make sure to pay revange, in minecraft

Buy a muscle suit and take the vaccine with it. If the nurse notices, bribe her

• JFL
Reactions: Htobrother
Buy a muscle suit and take the vaccine with it. If the nurse notices, bribe her

Someone already tried this and he was busted. Another guy faked the certificate...then when he got caught killed his entire family and committed suicide because he was afraid of going to jail. I am not even kidding.

• JFL
Some people are just bitch made. Pure and simple

where are you from?

Germany but I have no cash to invest. I know Dubai will let you in if you got big cash but all I got is about 50K and that is change to billionaire Arabs. Also if I set up a business I want to own 100% of it and Dubai wants 51% to go to one of their people.

Right now I am about 95% sure I will go to Bulgaria.

Germany but I have no cash to invest. I know Dubai will let you in if you got big cash but all I got is about 50K and that is change to billionaire Arabs. Also if I set up a business I want to own 100% of it and Dubai wants 51% to go to one of their people.

Right now I am about 95% sure I will go to Bulgaria.
Germany biggest cuck shithole alman country tbh I hope I’m moving out in 1-3 years when moneymaxxed
Don’t go to Bulgaria
Im half Bulgarian it’s nice Country really nice recommend it but the economy is bad

I understand you brother fuck this gay earth
Better be alone tbh

this is my resume:

When I am in the new country I will not make friends. I will just stay alone and do my thing. Fuck everybody. Women want me but they didn’t earn my attention, friends stab me in the back. People are just 100% hostile. Just fuck the whole world., people are faggots:lul:

Germany biggest cuck shithole alman country tbh I hope I’m moving out in 1-3 years when moneymaxxed
Don’t go to Bulgaria
Im half Bulgarian it’s nice Country really nice recommend it but the economy is bad

Yeah Germany has turned into a joke of a country. I will work online so wages in Bulgaria don't matter too much. Actually if you work online low wages are a plus because if everyone else is poor they are not going to drive prices of everything up.

I understand you brother fuck this gay earth

This. Life is all about making as much cash as you can so you can afford copes and force others to do shit for you. Nothing else actually matters.

• +1