I am not happy seeing my friends succeed

Lonenely sigma

Lonenely sigma

Future "username-o-plasty" candidate
I don't mean to sound like an asshole buut...

Yeah, my best friend is talking to like 4 girls rn and will probably date at least 2 of them.

I will obviously always tell him how thats cool and support him but I'd actually rather see it fail than develop into anything.

He always tells me "bro you have to start talking to people more when we go to uni, you'd be able to pull a really nice chick if you weren't so socially autistic"

But he is just delusional/lies to me. I am a normal dude and all, its just looks. Seeing him mog me ruins my day tbf, even tho he is a cool guy and I wish him a happy life

• +1
Reactions: dxrkprince
Cry me a river, poofta. Muh wymin.

• +1
Reactions: Kamui and socialcel
I don't mean to sound like an asshole buut...

Yeah, my best friend is talking to like 4 girls rn and will probably date at least 2 of them.

I will obviously always tell him how thats cool and support him but I'd actually rather see it fail than develop into anything.

He always tells me "bro you have to start talking to people more when we go to uni, you'd be able to pull a really nice chick if you weren't so socially autistic"

But he is just delusional/lies to me. I am a normal dude and all, its just looks. Seeing him mog me ruins my day tbf, even tho he is a cool guy and I wish him a happy life
fuck that guy and his backhanded compliments and advice

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
just be happy bro

Cry me a river, poofta. Muh wymin.
You either mog everyone here and have enough women in your life or you are gay/asexual.

If you weren't any of that you'd know having no women in your teenage years does hurt

You either mog everyone here and have enough women in your life or you are gay/asexual.

If you weren't any of that you'd know having no women in your teenage years does hurt
Plenty of inkwells that are in their 20/30/40s that are perfectly functional, bucko.

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
Don’t deserve “lonely” or “sigma” in your name
If you got friends

Plenty of inkwells that are in their 20/30/40s that are perfectly functional, bucko.
They are so functional that they rot on a forum all day lol.

Besides, whats the point of looksmaxxing if not for women? If all women disappeared tomorrow and only men were left I certainly wouldn't care about my looks one bit.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
Why I'm happy I don't have friends

Nobody to compare myself too 😁

They are so functional that they rot on a forum all day lol.

Besides, whats the point of looksmaxxing if not for women? If all women disappeared tomorrow and only men were left I certainly wouldn't care about my looks one bit.

• JFL
Reactions: Fredo420
OP needs to stop drinking Haterade 💀
Nah I don't hate him obviously, he is my friend, I am just not happy seeing others be happier than me and have what I don't. Basic human reaction tbf