I am not a framecel anymore

RODEBLUR

RODEBLUR

Most oppressed user on org Threadmaking REINSTATED
Just skinnycel

Found out while making some pics on my mom's phone since mine broke for the 100th time, she also pointed out my shoulders had gotten wider when i was busy.

I also noticed a few other things:
I have quite an angular jaw (it's very wide, chin too, low gonions)

For whatever reason it looks like i am wearing heavy eyeshadow

I don't know if this is a thing of my mom's phone or my eyelashes or something else or what

Also, i noticed starting off taking the pictures that my shoulders were vertically uneven; i had to lean left for them to be in balance like in the pictures above.

So yeah

Something else i noticed was, freakishly long arms as always, you might not notice with the clothes on but without you can really tell. Long neck, straight clavicles and very big traps to compensate for long neck are bodily features i noticed as well.

Also, please don't say something like ''ur still framecel it's just the hoodie'' It's a very thin hoodie.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ItsOverCel, CANI, Deleted member 13787 and 9 others
height and wingspan? you're very skinny but your shoulders are wide enough it makes sense your jaw is angular at low bf

you should really take better pictures though which aren't blurry. Try putting your cam against an object on eye level and take a video with back cam?

Wrist size?

@Thompsonz @PingPong

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14323 and Deleted member 13332
height and wingspan? you're very skinny but your shoulders are wide enough it makes sense your jaw is angular at low bf

you should really take better pictures though which aren't blurry. Try putting your cam against an object on eye level and take a video with back cam?
I did do exactly that, put the camera on an eye level thing and set it on a timer. But this is my mom's phone, she's had it for years and the literal camera lens is cracked, i don't know how she managed to do that but it is.

Also, I'm 5'8'' and my wingspan is 6ft

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14166 and Deleted member 15343
  • +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
Who cares? I know i have thin wrists but i've never cared enough to measure
Thin wrists = small frame

Being tall doesnt mean you have big frame

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
I feel like maybe a topless comparison might be better… but I’m just a greycel :p
Well, the hoodie is very thin, so topless would only show my waist as a difference, everything else would be the same

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14323
lol why are you bald

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
I don't think that's correlated like that

And i'm not tall
You are either coping very hard or just stupid

Wrists have 100% to do with frame, small wrists means your overall frame is small too, why dont you post a picture with a t shirt and not a hoodie?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
Hair is annoying to have

I don't go outside it's just a hassle

But i forgot i try to find foids on social media and they want me to snap then and then i have a bald fucking head, underage girls don't like it and i can feel them thinking i'm some pedophile through the phone

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and ifyouwannabemylover
I don't think that's correlated like that

And i'm not tall
It’s not. I got rather small wrists and woman hands but I m a unit

• +1
Reactions: qsabathi, SteveRogers and RODEBLUR

Wrists have 100% to do with frame, small wrists means your overall frame is small too, why dont you post a picture with a t shirt and not a hoodie?
not necessarily. africancel posted some black boxer a while ago who had tiny wrists but was like 6'3 wide shouldered.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel and RODEBLUR

No they don’t

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR

The frame is right there

Judge it instead of my ''wrists''

A t-shirt would be about the same thickness as this hoodie

It’s not. I got rather small wrists and woman hands but I m a unit
Thats not frame but FAT

you can look large because of fat, having small wrists means having small frame = bones get over it aleardy

The frame is right there

Judge it instead of my ''wrists''

A t-shirt would be about the same thickness as this hoodie
How about you stop being retarded and post a picture with a shirt on?

• +1
Thats not frame but FAT

you can look large because of fat, having small wrists means having small frame get over it aleardy
No. I’m talking sixpack benching 225 for 15 veins everywhere

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, RODEBLUR and BearBoy
No. I’m talking sixpack benching 225 for 15 veins everywhere
Yes those are good strength, muscle genes

even with bad frame you can lift heavy

He won’t. You never see any b/a transformations in the same angle and lighting. If he does he will then do shit like changing his posture to puff his shoulders up and out. JFL at saying ‘i got wider’ no shit nigga a hoodie rests over your shoulders
Qwdqxq

I can aleardy tell he has 6 - 6.5 inches wrists which is sad tbh

Hope he is still in puberty or else its over

• JFL

’m just saying wrist size has nothing to do with frame. I have like 23 inch bideltoid

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and RODEBLUR
How about you stop being retarded and post a picture with a shirt on?
man i am so tired of your bitching, i hope you know women are not allowed on this site

View attachment 1357744
I can aleardy tell he has 6 - 6.5 inches wrists which is sad tbh

Hope he is still in puberty or else its over
OH MY GOD! THIN WRISTS!

Oh No Reaction GIF by The Great British Bake Off
Jim Carrey Omg GIF

IT'S THE END OF THE FUCKING WORLD!

God i hate these types of autistic PSL-infatuated users. Nobody cares about the size of your wrists you fucking dog.

• +1
Reactions: Sny and SteveRogers
I looked stronger than that. My genetics for body are insane. I’m just saying wrist size has nothing to do with frame. I have like 23 inch bideltoid
Oh my god you people keep repeating yourselves its so annoying

Wrist has everything to do with FRAME it means you have big bones, muscles can make you appear bigger or make you even bigger, or fat

bideltoid can be wider because of fat, or muscle mass
Obese man rear view 2B3KRFN

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
HGH is cope for height past like age 12 but it will actually make your wrists thicker I suspect (at least it did for me). Around 8ius for 6 months @15 gave me about 0.5” per wrist in circumference after I came off of it, and 0.75” while on (swelling/edema)
You really bought HGH just to get bigger wrists?

Hes not bitching. Its incredibly stupid to post some kind of frame comparison while being shirtless in one and wearing a hoodie in another.
Huh? I never posted a shirtless pic on this thread ?

In bodybuilding it is considered good to have. Small wrists cuz they make muscle appear bigger and thus more aesthetic

HGH is cope for height past like age 12 but it will actually make your wrists thicker I suspect (at least it did for me). Around 8ius for 6 months @15 gave me about 0.5” per wrist in circumference after I came off of it, and 0.75” while on (swelling/edema)
How old were you when you took it?

• +1
OH MY GOD! THIN WRISTS!

Oh No Reaction GIF by The Great British Bake Off
Jim Carrey Omg GIF

IT'S THE END OF THE FUCKING WORLD!

God i hate these types of autistic PSL-infatuated users. Nobody cares about the size of your wrists you fucking dog.
man i am so tired of your bitching, i hope you know women are not allowed on this site
You are mad now because I exposed your girly 6 inches wrists you subhuman faggot

Wrists are everything, its over for you with your bitch wrists

Wrist has everything to do with FRAME it means you have big bones, muscles can make you appear bigger or make you even bigger, or fat

View attachment 1357747
keep believing big wrists mean shit

View attachment 1357747
dumbest take i've ever witnessed

so apparently everyone ever born has bonemass everywhere or lacks bonemass everywhere

wide people with bonelss faces don't exist

narrow people with a lot of bone mass in their face don't exist

this person is a victim of the psl cult

In bodybuilding it is considered good to have. Small wrists cuz they make muscle appear bigger and thus more aesthetic
Bodybuilders are a bunch of faggots I would never get intimidated by any of them

But if some big framed giant wrist shows up I would get adrenaline kick and it would be more fun

Bodybuilders are a bunch of faggots I would never get intimidated by any of them

But if some big framed giant wrist shows up I would get adrenaline kick and it would be more fun
Cope. You are scared of little girls

You are mad now because I exposed your girly 6 inches wrists you subhuman faggot

Wrists are everything, its over for you with your bitch wrists
Exposed? I literally admitted to having small wrists the moment you asked me you deformed weasel.

You think having small wrists INSTANTLY makes me subhuman but i assure you, women, or whatever gender you're interested in don't give a flying FUCK about the size of your wrists, and you should honestly just let that sink in because it'll be better for both of us and the forum in general

Just skinnycel

Found out while making some pics on my mom's phone since mine broke for the 100th time, she also pointed out my shoulders had gotten wider when i was busy.

I also noticed a few other things:
I have quite an angular jaw (it's very wide, chin too, low gonions)
View attachment 1357716
For whatever reason it looks like i am wearing heavy eyeshadow
View attachment 1357721
I don't know if this is a thing of my mom's phone or my eyelashes or something else or what

Also, i noticed starting off taking the pictures that my shoulders were vertically uneven; i had to lean left for them to be in balance like in the pictures above.
View attachment 1357723
So yeah
View attachment 1357728
Something else i noticed was, freakishly long arms as always, you might not notice with the clothes on but without you can really tell. Long neck, straight clavicles and very big traps to compensate for long neck are bodily features i noticed as well.

Also, please don't say something like ''ur still framecel it's just the hoodie'' It's a very thin hoodie.
Rodeblur my g. Small wrists are better. They make you look more aesthetic. You can still have massive frame.

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
Exposed? I literally admitted to having small wrists the moment you asked me you deformed weasel.

You think having small wrists INSTANTLY makes me subhuman but i assure you, women, or whatever gender you're interested in don't give a flying FUCK about the size of your wrists, and you should honestly just let that sink in because it'll be better for both of us and the forum in general
You are coping hard

I literally had women trying to close my wrists and they couldnt, they talked about my big wrists and the bone on the wrists but you wouldnt know that because you are a ugly deformed subhuman faggot with bitch wrists jfl

• +1
Reactions: Papal_Guard and Deleted member 4614
Rodeblur my g. Small wrists are better. They make you look more aesthetic. You can still have massive frame.
I don't know if they are better, i don't feel any kind of way about my wrists but putting on watches is annoying to do, always have to punch in new holes or bring them to a shop

• +1
Reactions: one job away
I don't know if they are better, i don't feel any kind of way about my wrists but putting on watches is annoying to do, always have to punch in new holes or bring them to a shop
You need prove? I can dm a pic So you don’t listen to skinny fat losers

View attachment 1357747

No they aren’t. Wrist and ankle size is a primary predictor of how much muscle mass (FFMI) you are able to achieve.
Not true. I have woman wrists and mog everywhere I go with barely training and party every weekend

• JFL
You are coping hard

I literally had women trying to close my wrists and they couldnt, they talked about my big wrists and the bone on the wrists but you wouldnt know that because you are a ugly deformed subhuman faggot with bitch wrists jfl
yeah i believe you man

you probably came up to them and were like ''5 bucks if you can close my wrists''

''eww go away freak''

''10 bucks''

''hmm''

''15''

''okay okay''

and then they try to do it, they can't, they talk about how big your wrists are you give them the money and you never see them again

just so you could brag about it on an autist forum

because you are a ugly deformed subhuman faggot with bitch wrists jfl
yeah man, i'm fucking shaking right now, i have a bigger jaw and penis than everyone in your family tree but you have bigger WRISTS than me so i'm a, hold on, lemme quote,
ugly deformed subhuman faggot with bitch wrists
by default. This is definitely not the most autistic take ever

• JFL
Reactions: Draconian
No they aren’t. Wrist and ankle size is a primary predictor of how much muscle mass (FFMI) you are able to achieve.

Girls pussies arent getting dry because you have thin wrists. Its just a general indicator that you will be skinny and have a harder time putting on muscle, and have a low ‘cap’ for achievable FFMI.
I actually have very big ankles

But my wrists are small

What does this mean ?

• +1
Reactions: one job away
Well I do agree just small wrists doesnt mean overall small wrists might have said that wrong

But wrists are also important to frame, the argument that bodybuilders have small wrists and it looks better is shit as hell

No man would take a small wrists man serious because he knows he wont hurt him much if he gets punched, no wom
yeah i believe you man

you probably came up to them and were like ''5 bucks if you can close my wrists''

''eww go away freak''

''10 bucks''

''hmm''

''15''

''okay okay''

and then they try to do it, they can't, they talk about how big your wrists are you give them the money and you never see them again

just so you could brag about it on an autist forum

yeah man, i'm fucking shaking right now, i have a bigger jaw and penis than everyone in your family tree but you have bigger WRISTS than me so i'm a, hold on, lemme quote,

by default. This is definitely not the most autistic take ever
dnrd faggot go kys

Well I do agree just small wrists doesnt mean overall small wrists might have said that wrong

But wrists are also important to frame, the argument that bodybuilders have small wrists and it looks better is shit as hell

No man would take a small wrists man serious because he knows he wont hurt him much if he gets punched, no wom

dnrd faggot go kys
Nobody cares or needs to know if you read or not

Go about your faggotry in silence