I am not a framecel anymore

I have the opposite. I have thin ankles but thick wrists. It doesn’t mean anything. Larger bones are just a general rough indicator of how much muscle mass your frame are able to support.
Possibly, i can believe that.

How does that tie into @BearBoy having a hissy fit over me not giving a fuck about measuring my wrists though ? It's a frame thread but he is unable to judge my frame without knowing the exact metrics of my wrists, which i found weird, launching him into a temper tantrum. The conversation is confusing me.

los-angeles-usa-17-juli-2018-deontay-wilder-bei-der-premiere-des-films-die-equalizer-2-in-der-tcl-chinese-theater-los-angeles-17082018-verwendung-der-weltweiten-kredit-dpaalamy-leben-nachrichten-p9m4n2.jpg

los-angeles-kalifornien-usa-17-juli-2018-american-basketball-player-deontay-wilder-und-telli-swift-an-der-columbia-bild-weltpremiere-von-equalizer2-an-tcl-chinese-theatre-am-17-juli-in-hollywood-kalifornien-2018-foto-von-barry-kingalamy-leben-nachrichten-p9f609.jpg

u not framecel dude just skinny as fuck why dont you start bulkmax

People on this site are so retarded and don’t understand any nuance

Thicker wrists are an indicator of being able to support more muscle mass on your frame

It doesn’t mean you are doomed to be a twink

Someone with thin wrists can support more muscle than someone with thick wrists due to other factors. Its just one indicator.

In the same way that prenatal testosterone is linked to having a larger penis. You can still have a huge dick with low prenatal T. And can have high prenatal T and a tiny dick.
legit. i am 174 cm wide framed endomorph with thick wrists @PingPong

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BearBoy, Deleted member 14323 and Deleted member 4614
Possibly, i can believe that.

How does that tie into @BearBoy having a hissy fit over me not giving a fuck about measuring my wrists though ? It's a frame thread but he is unable to judge my frame without knowing the exact metrics of my wrists, which i found weird, launching him into a temper tantrum. The conversation is confusing me.
Go kill yourself you faggot troll

Post a picture of yourself with a shirt on, or measure your wrists and post you wont because you are a coping faggot who is about to suicide at any moment

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
People on this site are so retarded and don’t understand any nuance

Thicker wrists are an indicator of being able to support more muscle mass on your frame

It doesn’t mean you are doomed to be a twink

Someone with thin wrists can support more muscle than someone with thick wrists due to other factors. Its just one indicator.

In the same way that prenatal testosterone is linked to having a larger penis. You can still have a huge dick with low prenatal T. And can have high prenatal T and a tiny dick.
That is true. I wouldn't say thin wrists trump thick wrists in general. Sure, i'd rather have thick wrists if i got the chance probably so i could instantly wear a watch without having to send them to a shop or go to work on it myself but i don't obsess over it or really care about it.

But the other guy came in here DEMANDING to see my wrists so he could make a judgement on my frame, if i have thin wrists, my frame is small, if i have big wrists, it's big. It's completely black and white to him and i find it very autistic

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy
  • +1
Reactions: one job away
Go kill yourself you faggot troll

Post a picture of yourself with a shirt on, or measure your wrists and post you wont because you are a coping faggot who is about to suicide at any moment
How am i a troll? God, i haven't been called that since insulting vegans on a daily basis back in 2016. Throwback.

But no, i won't post a picture in a shirt or measure my wrists because i simply don't care. I've already told you i do have thin wrists so i don't know why you need the exact metrics ?

Anyways, sure bro, i am about to ''suicide at any moment'' and you pushed me into it, currently using google maps to locate nearest bridge brb

That is true. I wouldn't say thin wrists trump thick wrists in general. Sure, i'd rather have thick wrists if i got the chance probably so i could instantly wear a watch without having to send them to a shop or go to work on it myself but i don't obsess over it or really care about it.

But the other guy came in here DEMANDING to see my wrists so he could make a judgement on my frame, if i have thin wrists, my frame is small, if i have big wrists, it's big. It's completely black and white to him and i find it very autistic
You said wrists arent a important indicator for frame which pisses me off

Big wrists mostly means bigger frame, but ofc it doesnt mean its always gonna be everywhere

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
You said wrists arent a important indicator for frame which pisses me off
I didn't. Or, you misunderstood me. I meant, they can be, sure, but it's not black and white, you could have a wide frame and thin wrists, the opposite is also a possibility. You shouldn't judge people off their wrist size, since you can already see the size of their other features.

• +1
I didn't. Or, you misunderstood me. I meant, they can be, sure, but it's not black and white, you could have a wide frame and thin wrists, the opposite is also a possibility. You shouldn't judge people off their wrist size, since you can already see the size of their other features.
Yes but like I said bigger wrists higher % for wider frame, but I do agree that its not always the case since growth is genetic and how gh works in the body is genetic

• +1
Yes but like I said bigger wrists higher % for wider frame, but I do agree that its not always the case since growth is genetic and how gh works in the body is genetic
The thing for me is, i don't see why you would judge an adult off their wrists? Their other features are already developed, and you can tell if they have well or not, and you can judge them off that. i just don't see the appeal

How am i a troll? God, i haven't been called that since insulting vegans on a daily basis back in 2016. Throwback.

But no, i won't post a picture in a shirt or measure my wrists because i simply don't care. I've already told you i do have thin wrists so i don't know why you need the exact metrics ?

Anyways, sure bro, i am about to ''suicide at any moment'' and you pushed me into it, currently using google maps to locate nearest bridge brb
You should go outside more if you don’t know the nearest bridge location of the top of your head ngl

The thing for me is, i don't see why you would judge an adult off their wrists? Their other features are already developed, and you can tell if they have well or not, and you can judge them off that. i just don't see the appeal
I mean i do judge because I could easily beat them up but it just pisses me off that you think you arent a framecel anymore

Instead of coping you can get on hgh and abuse it or do something about it, not just talking about wrists your overall frame looks small to me.

I mean i do judge because I could easily beat them up but it just pisses me off that you think you arent a framecel anymore

Instead of coping you can get on hgh and abuse it or do something about it, not just talking about wrists your overall frame looks small to me.
I might be a ''framecel'' but i'm not a TERAframecel anymore i don't know if you have seen that shit but it was insane man honestly

If i would've found this to be not enough i would've gotten on HGH but i'm satisfied with this so i won't, instead i will focus on general weight bulding and muscle building when i care about that

• Woah
You should go outside more if you don’t know the nearest bridge location of the top of your head ngl
i mean i know the nearest bridge but it's not something that would kill you or even hurt you

I might be a ''framecel'' but i'm not a TERAframecel anymore i don't know if you have seen that shit but it was insane man honestly

If i would've found this to be not enough i would've gotten on HGH but i'm satisfied with this so i won't, instead i will focus on general weight bulding and muscle building when i care about that
Oh yeah I remember it was really bad

I mean hgh would help you out alot at 10 - 20ius with frame look at rich piana

Its a common trend on looksmaxxing forums to make fake improvement posts.

the mewing transformations are a slight jut.

All of the ‘ice hooding’ transformations are a slight squint.

often after surgery people will only post gigafrauded angles to make it seem like there was a big improvement.
He won’t. You never see any b/a transformations in the same angle and lighting. If he does he will then do shit like changing his posture to puff his shoulders up and out. JFL at saying ‘i got wider’ no shit nigga a hoodie rests over your shoulders

This affects everyone. After I got chin filler I started jutting slightly to exaggerate the difference TO MYSELF.
Anyways man. Now that the argument is over.

Compare me now to 2 years ago, 15 years old. Obvious difference, clear as day. I don't have the original picture anymore.

Notice the size of the head.

• +1
Oh yeah I remember it was really bad

I mean hgh would help you out alot at 10 - 20ius with frame look at rich piana
I don't think i would want to look like him, those types of bodies are very low appeal

View attachment 1357814I dont want to be a dick but it looks practically the same to me. Just being honest here. My eyes can trick me so ill measure the pixels and compare to head.
Things like this are why i do gifs.

They allow you to see change better.
Ezgifcom gif maker9

It's hard to really put it into perspective, the older picture is completely from the front and the second is somewhat from a right, downwards angle, with more spaced out arms and a large haircut. But if you look closely, you can see that both the shoulders were narrower and the head was much larger in proportion to the shoulders.

Your side by side is also not cropped right, notice the different locations of the hands.

@BearBoy practically the same size. case closed.
Not yet ...

If we use the head as a guide to the scale of both bodies, it's even more noticeable:
Ref1

Ezgifcom gif maker10

You can tell that the body has gotten much larger while the head remains the same.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Good frame but in the last pic why does your face look like that?

Man im confused lol

It looks literally the exact same but with hair all around you. The head isnt any bigger its just the hair. I literally calculated it mathematically
If we made the head the same size

The body is out of proportion

Making the head the same size seems like a challenge

But it's the same person

So all we have to do is draw lines for the hairline and chin

As you can see, the head matches now but the body does not.

Nigga I have no idea what you are saying now. Measure the pixels of ear to ear and shoulder width. Those are constants unlike going from a helmet of hair to shaved.
What ... Dude. I literally showed you how simple this is.

Take both pictures. Match distance from chin to hairline on both pictures. The distance from cheekbone to cheekbone also matches because it's the same person, same head.

If there were no body change, the body would also match, But it does not. You can clearly see the body on the new picture is bigger, both proportionally and by itself

Look again
If we made the head the same size

The body is out of proportion

Making the head the same size seems like a challenge

But it's the same person

So all we have to do is draw lines for the hairline and chin

View attachment 1357844View attachment 1357845
As you can see, the head matches now but the body does not.

What ... Dude. I literally showed you how simple this is.

Take both pictures. Match distance from chin to hairline on both pictures. The distance from cheekbone to cheekbone also matches because it's the same person, same head.

If there were no body change, the body would also match, But it does not. You can clearly see the body on the new picture is bigger, both proportionally and by itself

Look again
The hair can change, the hairline does not.

The body literally looks the exact same your hands are just hanging out
What ??? Can't you see this ???

Older picture has a narrower body. The neck is shorter, shoulders narrower. It is not that hard to understand.

• JFL
did your frame grow so you not framcel "anymore"

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
Thin wrists = small frame

Being tall doesnt mean you have big frame
Who cares? I know i have thin wrists but i've never cared enough to measure
Legit, wrist size matters absolutely zero. I probably have small wrists but couldn’t care less to measure.
I have a big frame and small waist with huge forearms, perhaps there’s a correlation, however it is never going to be 100% linear, or even close to that.

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis and RODEBLUR
Legit, wrist size matters absolutely zero. I probably have small wrists but couldn’t care less to measure.
I have a big frame and small waist with huge forearms, perhaps there’s a correlation, however it is never going to be 100% linear, or even close to that.
Huge forearms = muscle mass or fat

Doesnt surprise me you say it doesnt matter since you have small wrists

I think you are coping my nigga. Im going to have to cut back your copium prescription.

@BearBoy Copium overdose. Administer the narcan immediately.
I don't. I think your measurement was wrong.

The angles and distances of the photo were different. It was as close as i could get with similar photos. I don't have the exact same ones years apart i am afraid.

But use your own brain.

This is obviously a wider frame. Do you think picture #1 would have been getting ''good frame'' and ''you are very skinny but your shoulders are wide enough'' comments?

Just think about it

• JFL
My nigga you are extremely narrow to the same degree in both photos I am sorry. But you are welcome to believe whatever you want.
Ugh. I think you have gone off the deep end.

Usually, this was the overwhelming majority of responses under body threads of mine but that is no longer the case. You are alone, and i have no reason to believe you. Some people cannot let go of the past.

But don't worry. This frame will open the path to a good wide frame gymcelled like every other normal person. My older frame would not have had such an effect.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SteveRogers and Deleted member 4614
Just skinnycel

Found out while making some pics on my mom's phone since mine broke for the 100th time, she also pointed out my shoulders had gotten wider when i was busy.

I also noticed a few other things:
I have quite an angular jaw (it's very wide, chin too, low gonions)
View attachment 1357716
For whatever reason it looks like i am wearing heavy eyeshadow
View attachment 1357721
I don't know if this is a thing of my mom's phone or my eyelashes or something else or what

Also, i noticed starting off taking the pictures that my shoulders were vertically uneven; i had to lean left for them to be in balance like in the pictures above.
View attachment 1357723
So yeah
View attachment 1357728
Something else i noticed was, freakishly long arms as always, you might not notice with the clothes on but without you can really tell. Long neck, straight clavicles and very big traps to compensate for long neck are bodily features i noticed as well.

Also, please don't say something like ''ur still framecel it's just the hoodie'' It's a very thin hoodie.
Your frame is slighty narrow

but your lower third ascended massively

Chad jaw ngl, what did u do to it?

• +1
Your frame is slighty narrow

but your lower third ascended massively

Chad jaw ngl, what did u do to it?
Nothing

I just lost a bit of bloat, far from everything tho

If my frame is slightly narrow that's good

I used to be EXTREMELY narrow, like you will remember seeing that image forever type narrow .

I was always destined to have a good jaw, here is me at 9 years old, it's just genetics

• +1
Reactions: casadebanho
ur still framecel it's just the hoodie

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
ur still framecel it's just the hoodie
Also, please don't say something like ''ur still framecel it's just the hoodie'' It's a very thin hoodie.
Leave it to the resident low iq minority hoodlum user to say some autistic shit like this

Damn i just played myself

Leave it to the resident low iq minority hoodlum user to say some autistic shit like this

Damn i just played myself
U can't talk shit, son, you're bald. I automatically win

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
Huge forearms = muscle mass or fat

Doesnt surprise me you say it doesnt matter since you have small wrists
Clearly haven’t seen photos of me jfl

• +1
You are either coping very hard or just stupid

Wrists have 100% to do with frame, small wrists means your overall frame is small too, why dont you post a picture with a t shirt and not a hoodie?
I have 7.5-8 inch range wrists is my frame bad or good?

• +1