I am not nervous when speaking, but how can I stop stuttering?

banjojones

banjojones

Platinum
I honestly can't help it. Its NOT out of nervousness but I simply forget words mid-sentence. (for real NOT joking is this a sign of mild autism?) IDK I think this isolation is making me mentally retarded:ROFLMAO:

-what do I do? should I legit enroll in a speech class or something?

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
I honestly can't help it. Its NOT out of nervousness but I simply forget words mid-sentence. (for real NOT joking is this a sign of mild autism?) IDK I think this isolation is making me mentally retarded:ROFLMAO:

-what do I do? should I legit enroll in a speech class or something?
You are obviously below 5 psl

I know this sounds obvious but don’t talk too fast. It gets hard to find a comfortable talking pace but once you achieve it through practice on others (like when talking to family) it becomes second nature. Also maybe think of keywords that you’re trying to say and make short sentences with them instead of trying to speak big sentences etc I guess.

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla
I know this sounds obvious but don’t talk too fast. It gets hard to find a comfortable talking pace but once you achieve it through practice on others (like when talking to family) it becomes second nature. Also maybe think of keywords that you’re trying to say and make short sentences with them instead of trying to speak big sentences etc I guess.
high iq

• Woah
Reactions: 6’3chadlite

Users who are viewing this thread

Back