I am officially a cuck

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Bro I am doing new internship and this girl is like omg u wanna go to the gym with me next week

Saying I’m cool saying she wants to come to my house saying she can be so open with me

Only for later the same day she’s like oh ur so cool and I say thank u and she’s like ur my BFF were best friends :feelskek::feelskek::feelsrope:

So is the life of a Normie

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noobs, Lirevk, seethe and 6 others
BROOOOTAL :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
BROOOOTAL :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Fr I thought she was all over me with how much she likes me she even wants to give me a joint tomorrow for free

But then she brutally friendzones me :feelskek: at least I can get to know her friends at the gym next week

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and n9wiff
dnr but the title sounds about right

• JFL
Reactions: deadstock, Clqs, SlavicGeneral and 1 other person
fate of every manlet

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Lirevk, deadstock, Zeta and 1 other person
dnr but the title sounds about right
Another day another friendzone over for Normiecels

The only reason im gonna hang out with her is so that I can get to know her girlfriends maybe hope there :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Change the title before I take it out of context

• JFL
Just ignore her forever, give her 0 attention

• +1
Reactions: panjeet currycel and Narcissus🥀
Change the title before I take it out of context
It is true tho imagine Unironically getting friendzoned like this it’s the most Normie cuck thing ever :feelskek:

Just ignore her forever, give her 0 attention
U don’t see it the way I see it having a female friend is good because she has other female friends

This girl is super extroverted and she went with me to the station today but we split ways cause she going to the gym she asked me to come but I said next time since I need sport shoes

And she said she goes with her girlfriends to the gym

Nigga it’s my chance to get to know more foids

• JFL
Reactions: Zeta
Another day another friendzone over for Normiecels

The only reason im gonna hang out with her is so that I can get to know her girlfriends maybe hope there :feelswhy:
a female friend can be a gateway to alot of other girls

still worth it for u to be friends with her just stop trying to flirt with her unless she initiates anything

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: $ u b H u m a n, Clqs and SlavicGeneral
U don’t see it the way I see it having a female friend is good because she has other female friends

This girl is super extroverted and she went with me to the station today but we split ways cause she going to the gym she asked me to come but I said next time since I need sport shoes

But i understand, it is indeed a smart / normie way to get to know more foids

• JFL
a female friend can be a gateway to alot of other girls

still worth it for u to be friends with her just stop trying to flirt with her unless she initiates anything
I never really flirted I was convinced she liked me since she’s constantly saying she knows where I live, inviting me to go out with her to the gym gave me her WhatsApp

Jfl only time I found out what it really was, was when she said were bffs then i literally felt my chest crack :feelskek:

It was funny too cause she was like oh ur so funny I wanna go to ur house ur my BFF 💀

• JFL
Yay! Now you will get friend zoned by all of her friends too
tommorows thread title after he gets friend zoned by her friend :

i am officially a cuck part 2

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko and Narcissus🥀
tommorows thread title after he gets friend zoned again :

This sounds like the beginning of a big franchise to me:feelskek:

• JFL
Alraedy a cuck since you need sport shoes to lift weights :ROFLMAO:
I’m doing cardio too since she does cardio and said I need sport shoes

She wants to go I find it a good idea since I never went to the gym she said her gym has free trial time so maybe I can try out and pay later

This is a good opportunity tbh even if im cucked

• +1
tommorows thread title after he gets friend zoned by her friend :

I was so sure she liked me cause she even bought me food

I said I didn’t bring money to eat in the break and she’s like that’s ok I’ll buy it for u and I said I’ll bring the money tomorrow and she said no I don’t have to

Like when someone is this nice to u when u first meet them it’s usually ioi oh well:feelskek:

At least I can meet her other female friends at the gym tho I refuse to become that gay friend in a female group not in 10000 years :feelskek:

• +1
I was so sure she liked me cause she even bought me food

I said I didn’t bring money to eat in the break and she’s like that’s ok I’ll buy it for u and I said I’ll bring the money tomorrow and she said no I don’t have to

Like when someone is this nice to u when u first meet them it’s usually ioi oh well:feelskek:

At least I can meet her other female friends at the gym tho I refuse to become that gay friend in a female group not in 10000 years :feelskek:
She would like you if you was higher PSL, it's over :LOL:

• +1
She would like you if you was higher PSL, it's over :LOL:
To be fair I fucked up since I showed up with hickeys she thinks I have a gf

She was even like oh I have a joint at home I can bring it to u, u can smoke with ur friends or ur gf

Hopfully it’s just that never got friendzoned like this before

• +1
To be fair I fucked up since I showed up with hickeys she thinks I have a gf

She was even like oh I have a joint at home I can bring it to u, u can smoke with ur friends or ur gf

Hopfully it’s just that never got friendzoned like this before
Oh so you're not an incel, well at least you can pull girls it turns out. If you can't have this particular girl then just move on to the next one

• +1
Bro I am doing new internship and this girl is like omg u wanna go to the gym with me next week

Saying I’m cool saying she wants to come to my house saying she can be so open with me

Only for later the same day she’s like oh ur so cool and I say thank u and she’s like ur my BFF were best friends :feelskek::feelskek::feelsrope:

was mit dem anderen ausbildungsplatz passiert
machst du immernoch mediendesign?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: $ u b H u m a n
I can tell you're an ESL, so I won't hold it against you.

But you misspelled "fag" as "cuck"

u idiot if u hang out with a group of women when they see u next everyone of them will be dry as fuck

nigga wtf did i miss, 6 months back you were chad with women approaching you