I am one of the very few deformed users on this forum.

john2

john2

Gyneolatry Fiend
I laugh whenever I see normal looking users on this forum trying to claim the status of trueceldom/inceldom.

I am the realest truecel on this forum & you're coping if you deny this.

I'm convinced that I'm the ugliest user on this forum since I'm not just curry, but I have a recessed maxilla as well... a maxilla that is more recessed than the maxilla of the average person with a recessed maxilla.

I have a lot of acne, a recessed maxilla, a wide nose, a terrible ES ratio, a disproportionate face... man, the list goes on.

This is undeniably a nail in the coffin.

I need Lefort 3 or 4 to look human. And for that, I not only need a lot of money, but a surgeon who is ready to work on my face and ready to sacrifice his license if it means.

The only good thing about me is that I'm above average heighted, which has allowed me to be respected by normies in many situations. However height, for me, is an utter cope as I'm already a curry with an ugly face and a recessed maxilla. No woman will ever find me sexually attractive.

5'5" ugly curry oldcels have more SMV than me simply because, on average, they all have a better maxilla than me.

Ask anyone who has seen my face and side profile if you think I am bluffing.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach, Travis, Hikicel69 and 14 others
no pic no care also you need lefort 5

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, BugeyeBigNoseCurry, Deleted member 21192 and 2 others
no pic no care also you need lefort 5
I'm too ugly to post my face here.

And you're right, I do need lefort 5. :fuk:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 17829 and 8 others
You probably havent seen my face💀

You probably havent seen my face💀
DM me your face. If you're white, then don't bother discussing about it with me because white = fakecel by default.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, stevielake, ShowerMaxxing and 5 others
im the biggest tru cel here tbh im 5'6, bald rn bc i shaved my hair off and filipino

• Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 15827
im the biggest tru cel here tbh im 5'6, bald rn bc i shaved my hair off and filipino
I've seen your face so many times on this forum, even in your worst pics you mog me both facially and SMV wise.

Muh bald, muh filipino, muh 5'6"... be glad you aren't a curry with a recessed maxilla like me.

B-b-b-but you said i was 3.25 psl, and im 5'5, surely im a bigger truecel than you

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 20618
B-b-b-but you said i was 3.25 psl, and im 5'5, surely im a bigger truecel than you
No. Even though you're 4/10 and 5'5", your maxilla is MUCH better than mine.
You mog me in all aspects. You look like a human, unlike me.

Piss off, only I'm the truecel here.

Your maxilla is the most important facial bone, it is what determines whether you'll get pussy in life or not.

No. Even though you're 4/10 and 5'5", your maxilla is MUCH better than mine.
You mog me in all aspects. You look like a human, unlike me.

Piss off, only I'm the truecel here.

Your maxilla is the most important facial bone, it is what determines whether you'll get pussy in life or not.
nigga relax you're like 6'2, you can easily become MTN facially atleast just be losing facial fat. Mentalcel fuck

im already like 12% bf and have 0 bones. It's surgery or death for me

did you just say "Maxilla > Height" ?
:lul:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 17676 and 1 other person
nigga relax you're like 6'2
I'm 6'1.5". And no, height doesn't matter if you're curry and if you have a recessed maxilla. Remember, looks, race and height matter... if you don't have any two of them, then you're out of the game. I don't have a good face and I belong to the race that has the lowest SMV.
you can easily become MTN facially atleast just be losing facial fat.
Delusion. Maybe I'll be 3/10 at best after following your advice.
Mentalcel fuck
Cope.
did you just say "Maxilla > Height" ?
:lul:
Yes, what are you laughing at huh?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618
Remember, looks, race and height matter... if you don't have any two of them, then you're out of the game.
Try not having all 3 of them, like me :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

surely proves im more of a truecel than you

RoBobaFett uglier, you at least have a chin.

@prettyboislime

• JFL
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry and prettyboislime
5'5" ugly curry oldcels have more SMV than me simply because, on average, they all have a better maxilla than me.
They have the same smv as you, that is 0. There's a reason an umbrella term "sub5" exists.

Try not having all 3 of them, like me :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

surely proves im more of a truecel than you
You have a better face and a better maxilla than me. You mog me and you aren't a truecel. Only I am. And it's not like you're a south indian Dravidian with very dark skin, so quit complaining.
They have the same smv as you, that is 0. There's a reason an umbrella term "sub5" exists.
I refuse to believe that they have 0 SMV like me.
They get arranged marriages, meanwhile I can't even get that, this how ugly and deformed I am.
They may be sub 5 but they still get pussy, most of them are married unlike me. Only I have 0 SMV.

• JFL
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
You have a better face and a better maxilla than me. You mog me and you aren't a truecel. Only I am.
just ignore the fact that im 5'5 and you're 6'2 theory

RoBobaFett uglier, you at least have a chin.

@prettyboislime
Muh chin. @RoBobaFett999 is probably slightly fairer than me, if not as fair as me.
And I bet that he has a better maxilla and resultingly, a better face than mine. Prove me wrong.

Height is a cope if you're brown and deformed, I am not going to repeat myself again.

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
Also can't you get Lefort 2/3 on health insurance if you're actually deformed?

And I bet that he has a better maxilla and resultingly, a better face than mine.
Height is a cope if you're brown and deformed, I am not going to repeat myself again.
Nigga you are so fucking autistic, acting as if maxilla was the only thing that matters, yeah being 5’5” with an alright maxilla is definitely better than being 6’2” with a bad maxilla :feelskek:

Your maxilla is actually not even bad iirc, just fucking lol tbh.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived and prettyboislime
can confirm op is a truecel but i still think the biggest truecel is zero
2976177 1658838709930

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19551, ShowerMaxxing, Bakin donuts 🍩 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and HerpDerpson
  • JFL
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩
Also can't you get Lefort 2/3 on health insurance if you're actually deformed?
Idk about that, but I hope you're right. I actually am very deformed. But I don't understand why some people deny this.

Nigga you are so fucking autistic, acting as if maxilla was the only thing that matters, yeah being 5’5” with an alright maxilla is definitely better than being 6’2” with a bad maxilla :feelskek:

The maxilla is the most important facial bone, bad maxilla = bad life. Yes, 5'5" with an alright maxilla is definitely better than being 6'2" with a bad maxilla, I am living proof of this. My face and maxilla are bad, you're coping if you deny this. You just like to diss real incels like me cause no surprise, you are a fakecel who knows it and you mog me. I'm not autistic, I am just very self aware. You will never understand the pain of a real incel like me.

• JFL
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry and Deprived

nigga thinks i mog him :hnghn:

• Ugh..
Reactions: john2
Yes, 5'5" with an alright maxilla is definitely better than being 6'2" with a bad maxilla
You are delusional, 5'5" is literally female height :lul:

My face and maxilla are bad, you're coping if you deny this.
Not true, you looked decent last time I saw you.

You will never understand the pain of a real incel like me.
JFL at this, you had better experiences than me nigga.

• Ugh..
I’m admiring your mental fortitude. 5’5, boneless and curry is not something my brain could not withstand

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
I laugh whenever I see normal looking users on this forum trying to claim the status of trueceldom/inceldom.

I'm convinced that I'm the ugliest user on this forum since I'm not just curry, but I have a recessed maxilla as well... a maxilla that is more recessed than the maxilla of the average person with a recessed maxilla.

I have a lot of acne, a recessed maxilla, a wide nose, a terrible ES ratio, a disproportionate face... man, the list goes on.

I need Lefort 3 or 4 to look human. And for that, I not only need a lot of money, but a surgeon who is ready to work on my face and ready to sacrifice his license if it means.

The only good thing about me is that I'm above average heighted, which has allowed me to be respected by normies in many situations. However height, for me, is an utter cope as I'm already a curry with an ugly face and a recessed maxilla. No woman will ever find me sexually attractive.

You mog me
I have Microcephaly, birdcel recessed jaw with underbite and real bug eyes , 75-80 IQ

• Love it
Reactions: It'snotover
You mog me
I have Microcephaly, birdcel recessed jaw with underbite and real bug eyes , 75-80 IQ
At that point your not even deformed, your a statistical anamoly

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry

Post your pic and I will give users on here a treat (how I look rn, even with glasses on, you don't wanna miss this !!!)

I mog you subhuman! :lul:
8BC25CC4 E5E2 41B0 97F8 D7487CAC9520

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21192 and john2
You're chad in phillipines bro enjoy it. Don't compare to other ethnicities.

Idk about that, but I hope you're right. I actually am very deformed. But I don't understand why some people deny this.

The maxilla is the most important facial bone, bad maxilla = bad life. Yes, 5'5" with an alright maxilla is definitely better than being 6'2" with a bad maxilla, I am living proof of this. My face and maxilla are bad, you're coping if you deny this. You just like to diss real incels like me cause no surprise, you are a fakecel who knows it and you mog me. I'm not autistic, I am just very self aware. You will never understand the pain of a real incel like me.
I'm not incel but I'm in the same boat as you. Shit maxilla, which makes everything 50x harder in dating

• +1
post photo or larp
ask someone to bonesmash your face with a hammer and then wear a facial cast so that your bones heal into chad bone structure
its the new meta for unsaveablecels

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman to mtn