I am pro life, with two exceptions.

Aladin

Aladin

Kraken
Niggers and Spics should be allowed to abort their babies. They should also be allowed to kill the baby within the first two years of its life if it’s s nuisance. Niggers and Spics are subhuman scum who do not benefit society in any way and applying population control on them is a win for everyone.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: _MVP_, hiwasuwor, looksmaxxed and 3 others
Niggers and Spics should be allowed to abort their babies. They should also be allowed to kill the baby within the first two years of its life if it’s s nuisance. Niggers and Spics are subhuman scum who do not benefit society in any way and applying population control on them is a win for everyone.
What about Whites? Oh they e maxxing on tiktok

What about Whites? Oh they e maxxing on tiktok
Whites are ideal. Hitler was right for the most part. Blue eyes and blonde hair isn’t too important though.

i never workout, i never do push ups, i never do pull ups and i never ever run

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
I'm pro life when you give the kids the environment they deserve. If you're gonna breed them into streets just end your bloodline already

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20677 and Deleted member 16369
I'm pro life when you give the kids the environment they deserve. If you're gonna breed them into streets just end your bloodline already
Niggers and Spics deserve to rot in the slums.

autistic thread

caucasians are already incels and trucel never began

happy spider man GIF

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23239
Pro choice no matter what for me, it's just a fetus

• WTF
Reactions: Aladin